Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset SkyUI Favourited Hotkeys, not the Grouped hotkeys i.e F1, F2, F3 etc. but the normal ones as in 1, 2, 3 etc..?

currently got Conjuire Familiar set to 1 and Conjure Flame Atronach to 2 but I want to use those keys for AH Hotkeys and different things now.

You need a custom control map. Look at the one from AH and modify.

Is there a reason for not using the 7.0 dyndolod main file from HD Lods Textures ?

The HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k (1k near - 512 far) was what was recommended to me so that what I used.

I see..Will use those too :D

I installed

Main files

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k (1k near - 512 far); File size:  135.5MB; Version:  7.0

1k texture for the near Lods, 512 texture in a 4k map for the far Lods, small performance impact. 100% compatible with SSELODGen

Update files

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.2 update SSELODGen - DynDOLOD; File Size: 1.8MB; Version: 7.2

V7.2 update, improve dwemer ruins and Blue Palace Lods a bit. Require full V7.0 version.

when I started looking at HD-LODs-Textures-SE while DarkladyLexy and Darh_mathias were without power.  I reported on the main file only (a search of this entire Forum topic shows me that I never mentioned the update file).   :blink:   I don't know why I didn't mention it, and I apologize for my error.  :wallbash: :bat:

Good catch, mavanaic! :clap: :thumbsup:

DarkladyLexy, you and others have posted concerns about the level of VRam usage by this Build in this Forum topic.  HD-LODs-Textures-SE's other main file could be used instead of the one I recommended to reduce the VRam load from LODs.

Edited by Decopauge123

Good catch, mavanaic! :clap: :thumbsup:

DarkladyLexy, you and others have posted concerns about the level of VRam usage by this Build in this Forum topic.  HD-LODs-Textures-SE's other main file could be used instead of the one I recommended to reduce the VRam load from LODs.

That's the way I've been using it (7.0 Dyndolod + 7.2 update)..

That's the way I've been using it (7.0 Dyndolod + 7.2 update)..

Which main file do you have installed?

Main files

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k (1k near - 512 far); File size:  135.5MB; Version: 7.0 (file I recommended)

1k texture for the near Lods, 512 texture in a 4k map for the far Lods, small performance impact. 100% compatible with SSELODGen (with this version you can use it or not)

or

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k SSELODGen - DynDOLOD; File size:  83.9MB; Version: 7.0

1k texture for Lods - REQUIRE SSELODGen OR DynDOLOD (install this and run SSELODGen / TexGen / DynDOLOD after)

Edited by Decopauge123

Quick Fix-Mod Recommendation:  "Realistic Water Two LOD Fix" I noticed Realistic Water 2 still had problems with it's ungodly LOD seams.  This mod fixes it, and it's ESP goes into the Bashed Patch.  So far I'm not seeing any issues with it.  

Also, the Classic mod "Timing is Everything" does not appear to need porting.  I was using it "as-is" now that MCM is working, and it seemed to be doing it's job, just fine.  

Edited by Barachiel

Which main file do you have installed?

Main files

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k (1k near - 512 far); File size:  135.5MB; Version: 7.0 (file I recommended)

1k texture for the near Lods, 512 texture in a 4k map for the far Lods, small performance impact. 100% compatible with SSELODGen (with this version you can use it or not)

or

HD-LODs-Textures-SE V7.0 1k SSELODGen - DynDOLOD; File size:  83.9MB; Version: 7.0

1k texture for Lods - REQUIRE SSELODGen OR DynDOLOD (install this and run SSELODGen / TexGen / DynDOLOD after)

the second one (dyndolod)

Quick Fix-Mod Recommendation:  "Realistic Water Two LOD Fix" I noticed Realistic Water 2 still had problems with it's ungodly LOD seams.  This mod fixes it, and it's ESP goes into the Bashed Patch.  So far I'm not seeing any issues with it.  

Also, the Classic mod "Timing is Everything" does not appear to need porting.  I was using it "as-is" now that MCM is working, and it seemed to be doing it's job, just fine.

Ugly seam is fixed by correct load order. The fix you mentioned is no longer required