ENB not working at all for FO3?

So I wanted to try Clear and Present Danger and I was following the guide.  I use ENB's in all my playthroughs.  For some reason, I can't use the wrapper or injector version of enb series with FOSE, I get the error code 0x000001d and the message "The application was unable to start correctly.  Click OK to close" with the wrapper version.  So I tried the injector version.  When I boot up the game, nothing.  No ENB.  Never had this problem before windows 10.  Is there a fix for this?  Thanks!

I tried just using Enb Boost.  Nothing happens when i use the injector version.  It's like I don't even have it installed, like it doesn't detect it in the game folder.  Idk.  It worked before.  Any version of the d3d9.dll I put in the game folder ends up causing the error I mentioned above. 

It works for FNV no problems.  

I mentioned ENBoost since it does't include the graphics capabilities of ENB so there is less to cause problems. I haven't seen this problem myself and it hasn't been mentioned in these forums, although a web search does show entries of users with a similar problem.