How is the guide in terms of fixing errors and outdated info?

I would love to come back to it, but I remember last year being a pain in the butt asking you guys a million questions and having to wait on a response. Amazing mod and I love what you guys do for us. Just wanted to share and I'm willing to try it again if the guide has been cleaned up of errors and mistakes... in the past week.

My last year's attempt I gave up halfway through due to the above. I was able to finish the guide once waaay back, with a couple of issues, like textures missing, features broken, and the huge stutter when activating the weapon wheel, but I especially hated the memory leak from one of the most popular mods. Nothing could of stopped me from enjoying it after so much trouble, heh.

• +1 1

It hasn't been updated recently. There are several mods listed as required which are no longer available or are only available in different versions. Then there's behavior which doesn't make a lick of sense. In particular, I had trouble with the UI modding, but I fixed that by not installing about half of the UI mods. UI Organizer in particular kept breaking the UI rather than fixing it. I didn't like them all anyway. Doing it that way also removed the weapon wheel stuttering. There are still plenty of issues, but you can work around them. Just check that everything's still working every five mods or so you install, and if you can't get something to work right, just leave it out and make a note of it for later. The guide is overkill as it is.