Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Does anyone know how the BOSS sorting function in 3.0.0 beta works? I go into the Metadata Editor, go into the Load After tab and type in the Filename as the .esp, display name at something recognizable (tried the filename there too), but I have no idea what the Condition tab is supposed to include. I tried leaving it blank, but BOSS doesn't sort them as I want it to. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: What I'm trying to do is load SkyFalls + SkyMills etc etc after the other mod, but it doesn't do it.

If you haven't solved it yet, please post a screensot of your BUM settings for that mod so we can easier determine where things go wrong.
The problem is that BUM does not support BOSS 3.0.0. At least it didn't work for me, as BUM requires a masterlist.txt, but BOSS 3.0.0 does not use that anymore it seems. I keep getting an error there is no masterlist.txt. The Beta version instead has a built in Metadata Editor which is supposed to do what BUM does. I might be wrong, but it is what it seems like.

Does anyone know how the BOSS sorting function in 3.0.0 beta works? I go into the Metadata Editor, go into the Load After tab and type in the Filename as the .esp, display name at something recognizable (tried the filename there too), but I have no idea what the Condition tab is supposed to include. I tried leaving it blank, but BOSS doesn't sort them as I want it to. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: What I'm trying to do is load SkyFalls + SkyMills etc etc after the other mod, but it doesn't do it.

If you haven't solved it yet, please post a screensot of your BUM settings for that mod so we can easier determine where things go wrong.
The problem is that BUM does not support BOSS 3.0.0. At least it didn't work for me, as BUM requires a masterlist.txt, but BOSS 3.0.0 does not use that anymore it seems. I keep getting an error there is no masterlist.txt. The Beta version instead has a built in Metadata Editor which is supposed to do what BUM does. I might be wrong, but it is what it seems like.
The current supported release for SRLE is BOSS Version 2.1.1. Use it and everything will work as expected.

The current supported release for SRLE is BOSS Version 2.1.1. Use it and everything will work as expected.
I don't really want to go back to the older version. I tend to add a couple extra mods and manually edit my load order a bit anyways, but I want the things that I can automate (like SkyFalls) to be automated. Right now I'm doing it manually without an issue, but I would love it if someone could tell me how to do it properly in 3.0.0 so I don't have to go through that every time. If nobody knows I might decide to go back, but until then some help would be appreciated.

"Navigate to Skyrim/Data and move the newly cleaned Bethesda ESM files to /Mods/Cleaned Vanilla ESMs.

Navigate to /overwrite/TES5Edit Backups and move all of the backup files to the Skyrim/Data folder.

Rename the .backup* files to their original name such as Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm and so on.

Remove the TES5Edit Backups folder from /overwrite."

Mmmm... When I go to Mod Organizer Path/Mods, I only have the SKSE folder within, where is the Cleaned Vanilla ESMs folder? do i have to create one? or have i missed something?

Yes I was.

As I understand it, this essentially allows you to save the settings on MCM from one game to the next. This becomes useful as more and more mods allow for in game configuration via MCM, often involving a dozen or more choices per mod.

The drawback is that the mod needs to be set up to allow it. So far only 2-3 mods in or contemplated for use in SRLE allow for this.

"Navigate to Skyrim/Data and move the newly cleaned Bethesda ESM files to /Mods/Cleaned Vanilla ESMs.

Navigate to /overwrite/TES5Edit Backups and move all of the backup files to the Skyrim/Data folder.

Rename the .backup* files to their original name such as Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm and so on.

Mmmm... When I go to Mod Organizer Path/Mods, I only have the SKSE folder within, where is the Cleaned Vanilla ESMs folder? do i have to create one? or have i missed something?

Yes, you will need to create a folder for them under MO/Mods/ and then activate these in MO.

If you followed the instructions, you moved the .backup files to the original Skyrim folder. Then the only thing left in your MO/overwrite directory are your cleaned ESMs. If this is true, then do the following. In the left pane, at the bottom "right click" on Overwrite, select "create mod", and for the file name type "Clean Vanilla ESMs". Then move the newly created mod, containing only the cleaned "ESMs" to the top of you load order in the left pane of MO.