Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Cheers yet again Nearox, God bless.

One tiny detail, in the Archives (left pane) i have only "data" with files under it, and HRDLC3. HRDLC1 and 2 are not there, is this normal?

Yes, HRDLC1-3 contain loose files. The 'data'  tab in MO is for .bsa files. Since you are following SRLE, you will have been unpacking any .bsa file that comes with any particular mod. Therefore you can completely ignore the 'data'  tab.

Cheers yet again Nearox, God bless.

One tiny detail, in the Archives (left pane) i have only "data" with files under it, and HRDLC3. HRDLC1 and 2 are not there, is this normal?

Yes, HRDLC1-3 contain loose files. The 'data'  tab in MO is for .bsa files. Since you are following SRLE, you will have been unpacking any .bsa file that comes with any particular mod. Therefore you can completely ignore the 'data'  tab.
I meant only hrdlc1 is present in the archives... Why aren't the two remaining ones there? I'm worried I did something wrong. 

These are the pics of my MO setup:

https://postimg.org/image/6foud9dqz/

https://postimg.org/image/6foud9dqz/3c666ece/

Hey all I have a question.

I am doing some extensive conflict resolution by myself (mostly to learn to use TES5EDIT properly) but I've come accross the the background colour "Fuchsia", the light purple-ish one which means Critical Conflict. It's a conflict between CCO and WAF, in 01CC0251, 01CC0253 and a bunch of others. It's FLTV - Value, which in CCO is 1 and WAF is 0 (WAF overwriting). The background stays fuchsia even if I make an override in either one, but is that still ok? It worries me, because TES5EDIT claims it's a Critical Conflict.

When testing the opening (LAL prison, cart, chopping block, tower, burning inn, run inside keep) I kept burning to death when I jumped over to the inn. No damage even standing in the residual flames in tower, but as soon as I jumped to the inn I would burn to death in about 3-5 seconds. (My guess is the PC catches on fire and takes about 10-30 points of burning damage per second.). I could avoid this fate by toggling on tgm until I got out of the inn and started to run for the keep. In the past I have sometimes taken a bit of fire damage in the inn, but never died. I wonder if LAL toggles off player immortality in this opening scene and maybe Deadly Dragons (setting dragons to expert) makes the flames much deadlier.

Anyone else ever had this? Suggestions? Thoughts?

Not activating any MCM menus until I got into the keep solved this problem.

Would someone be as kind as to upload the newest version of SR Conflict Resolution.esp? I just have no want to check my entire SR Conflict Resolution.esp for any mistake I may have made at some point, and since I sometimes don't play Skyrim for, say, a week, it's always a huge time expenditure to update it, so much that the time I wanted to dedicate to playing Skyrim ends up just being spent doing that.. Neo considered doing it but was talked out of it. I don't agree with the statement that people are supposed to do everything themselves in order to learn, it's as if you told someone filling out a thousand Excel tables would substantially increase his Excel skills. Creating the conflict resolution.esp isn't difficult, just time-consuming, and since Neo already makes the explanations available, why not also make a .esp available to download, that would probably also reduce the amount of time people spend on here helping other people out with troubleshooting.

Thx Tomtom' date=' but are you sure? I thought I wasn't supposed to touch these... One more thing, why only hrdlc3 is visible in that tab while hrdlc2 and hrdlc1 aren't?[/quote']

It shouldn't be there at all. Only the Data tree should be there. Seems like you have a bsa-file misplaced, somewhere inside the Skyrim directory instead of inside the Skyrim/Data directory. It should be like this:

Posted Image

You still have to tick the DLC bsa files though (as in the picture above), except for the HRDLC files.

Edit: My conclusion is that something went wrong when you were optimizing the HRDLC3, probably some issue with the output directory.

You could try using a different output directory and then manually creating the HRDLC# folders..then cut/paste the contents and see if that fixes the mysterious folder you are seeing.

FWIW: I applied the note at the end of that section --> "Notice:If you are running on an SSD and wish to conserve drive space, you may delete HighResTexturePack01.bsa/.esp, HighResTexturePack02.bsa/esp, and HighResTexturePack03.bsa/.esp. To reacquire them at any time use the [Verify integrity of game cache] function from the Steam library options." to get rid of the warnings that were popping up in the archive tab.

Edit: what I mean is to output to a directory not in the MO file tree.. something like desktop>hires1,2,etc.. Then create those HRDLC1,2,3 folder in the MO file tree and cut paste contents from hires1,2,3.

I have a feeling i did something wrong during that step:

"Close Mod Organizer.

Navigate to Skyrim/Data and move the newly cleaned Bethesda ESM files to /Mods/Cleaned Vanilla ESMs.

Navigate to /overwrite/TES5Edit Backups and move all of the backup files to the Skyrim/Data folder.

Rename the .backup* files to their original name such as Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm and so on.

Remove the TES5Edit Backups folder from /overwrite."

I will redo that step maybe it will fix the problem.

P.S: by "Skyrim/Data", is Neo referring to: Programme files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data?

I think the problem is deeply rooted somewhere, im giving up tbh. Will just wait for ESO online. This is the 2nd time i reformat and try to install from scratch.

I deleted all the folders in MO except the SKSE one. I tried to do the process again, for example, Vanilla Optimized alone (DDSopt)... Once done, when i tick the box in the left pane, it appears again in the right pane, under the Archives tab...