Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

P.S: by "Skyrim/Data", is Neo referring to: Programme files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Skyrim/Data?

Yep :)

Also alternatively, you could opt not to do the whole backup procedure for the ESM files. It then becomes much simpler. |You clean each original file in tes5edit and then uncheck [backup plugins]. This will overwrite the original ESM in the data folder and you don't have to do the renaming and moving procedure.

Since you most likely won't be gaming without the cleaned vanilla esms anyways this is therefore an alternative solution. 

If this confused you even more, then stick to neo's instructions :P

Hi Nearox, nice to see you back.

I am sticking to the guide, down to the letter. However, i been told that my installation is not correct. please check the pic to see.

Whenever i click on a mod in the left pane it is appearing under the Archives tab in the right pane. So after optimizing Skyrim - Textures.bsa (Vanilla Optimized) i move on to the next, Dawnguard Optimized, HF Optimzed, DB optimized... the last one i check seems to appear immediately under the archives tab. The guys here have told me something is wrong as i should only have the "Data" file tree and nothing else.

https://postimg.org/image/6foud9dqz/

https://postimg.org/image/3wz0i7jkr/

Edit: I tried your above method, without the backup procedure... i get the same thing... I am wondering why when i click in the left pane, the same mod appears under archives in the right pane...

Neo, an observation abt Animated Clutter and VL-AIO...

VL-AIO meshes override 3 meshes from the newly added animations (v.1.7 - Imperial-oriented ones) of Animated Clutter.

From what I understand, it means that if we keep the ones from VL then we cancel out the animated ones.

Since there is no mention abt it in the guide; r u happy keeping it that way?

I meant to test it last night but my 8-month son had a completely different opinion!!! :)

Will try tonight! 

Hey Neo,

The road signs in Wyrmstooth are messed up because of the optimization through DDSopt. You'll want to exclude them.

Edit: Nevermind. It's not DDSopt. It's something else.

@All: Can somebody verify that the road signs of wyrmstooth work with your install?

OK, see here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/810604-wyrmstooth/page-256#entry11841465

It's a UV incompatibility between Road Signs Redone and Wyrmstooth, that would need a patch. (no idea how to do that though...)

Neo, an observation abt Animated Clutter and VL-AIO...

VL-AIO meshes override 3 meshes from the newly added animations (v.1.7 - Imperial-oriented ones) of Animated Clutter.

From what I understand, it means that if we keep the ones from VL then we cancel out the animated ones.

Since there is no mention abt it in the guide; r u happy keeping it that way?

I meant to test it last night but my 8-month son had a completely different opinion!!! :)

Will try tonight! 

For the moment I let VL cancel it. May change but didn't have time to look in game.

RL and all too :)

Hey Neo,

The road signs in Wyrmstooth are messed up because of the optimization through DDSopt. You'll want to exclude them.

Edit: Nevermind. It's not DDSopt. It's something else.

@All: Can somebody verify that the road signs of wyrmstooth work with your install?

OK, see here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/810604-wyrmstooth/page-256&do=findComment&comment=11841465

It's a UV incompatibility between Road Signs Redone and Wyrmstooth, that would need a patch. (no idea how to do that though...)

Maybe ask the author of road signs? Will see if mine act the same...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hello Neo, I was wondering, ENB got updated to 251 several days ago and received an update after that without a version change ( not excactly sure since when because when I checked today the changelog after the 18th of Januari is missing ), but you have not updated the guide and I could not find anything in the previous posts in this thread concerning it. Is this due to your post: ENB for SR:LE going forward or ? :) - correction, changelog is complete again - initial release of 251 the 15th - updated without version change the 17th.

Hello Neo, I was wondering, ENB got updated to 251 several days ago and received an update after that without a version change ( not excactly sure since when because when I checked today the changelog after the 18th of Januari is missing ), but you have not updated the guide and I could not find anything in the previous posts in this thread concerning it. Is this due to your post: ENB for SR:LE going forward or ? :)

Just haven't had time. Should be safe to update tho :).

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hey all I have a question. I'm sorry for posting this again, but I'd like someone experienced to tell me rather than "guessing" on my own.

I am doing some extensive conflict resolution by myself (mostly to learn to use TES5EDIT properly) but I've come accross the the background colour "Fuchsia", the light purple-ish one which means Critical Conflict. It's a conflict between CCO and WAF, in 01CC0251, 01CC0253 and a bunch of others. It's FLTV - Value, which in CCO is 1 and WAF is 0 (WAF overwriting). The background stays fuchsia even if I make an override in either one, but is that still ok? It worries me, because TES5EDIT claims it's a Critical Conflict.