wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

VERSION 2.0.3 Update is in progress there will be Mods added and a minor change to some Addon sections. They will have ''for Version 2.0.3'' next to them.

I might do it all in 1 hit but it might take up to 24hrs just depends on if I get distracted.......

Sounds good :) For what's it worth...much stable for me now. (old save which might be buggered) Entered 4-5 buildings in Concord before first CTD. I can live with that. Checked through quite a few esps with FO4Edit....and there are reported errors. Should those be cleaned in someway at some point?

Hey Gernash,

Thanks for all your hard work on this.  Evident that this is alot of man hours.  Keep up the good work!

Quick issue: after a clean install of this guide, all the weapons in the game are misnamed "Revolver" (ie [10mm Auto] Colt N99 Revolver, [.308 Win] Remington 700 Revolver).  I ran everything through xEdit and found that the INNR MODwiki patch has an error in the field for what should be named as a revolver (same error as well in "Police Revolver" and another type of revolver I can't remember atm).  Deleting this entry and drag'n'dropping the proper revolver entry from Weaponsmith into the INNR patch fixes the issue but results in some weird naming issues with regards to the DEF_UI icon pack (repeats the icon as well as the [ammo] tag in front of the weapon).

tl;dr - Something may be broken with regards to INNR records.  Not game breaking, but essentially wrecks the usefulness of VIS.

I am sure this is the result of me incorrectly installing something or forgetting a patch, but I just figured I would mention it here on the off chance that helps you in any way.

I'm currently at work with no access to my rig but I can send you screenshots of xedit etc later this afternoon if you'd like.

Thanks again dude!  You are a champion!

Quick issue: after a clean install of this guide, all the weapons in the game are misnamed "Revolver"

Yep the Innr(Naming Rules) from weaponsmith go by caliber. I've redone the PA section and worldspace in this patch.

Weapon Naming will be in the following Patch 2.0.4 (As I have to stare at it for a while)

(SO anthing .45cal is a revolver....)

Edited by Gernash

@grimebucket

Sorry, I forgot to thank you for the comment (Getting tired now...)

zzzz Patches Realism section left to go. (Almost did it in 1 hit...)

Glad it wasn't just me!  :)

Clarification question: if the setup were working ideally, which naming convention would weapons follow?

1. {icon} [ammo] Weapon {mods}

2. {icon} Weapon {mods}

One other thing I noted: every 10mm pistol that drops comes with the tag {Recoil Compensated}.  I'm assuming this is because the stock grip (or other mod, w/e) that the pistols ship with cuts down on recoil.  idk if this is an intentional aesthetic choice or not, just figured I'd mention. Personally the length of the item names started to bug me, so I ended up replacing the entry in xEdit with an empty string (which worked).

Sorry if I sound like a pain in the ***, just thinking it's better to mention and possibly uncover some hidden issues than to not mention.

Edited by grimebucket

Yea, it annoys the bajezes out of me to. Because this is a closed environment I'm going to add a custom set of keywords and just redo the INNR for sanity sake. So any future weapon addons just mesh seamlessly.

Na, I love feedback more the better. (well not too much :woot: )

Edited by Gernash

@grimebucket

Armor naming

Sturdy(immersive) or Heavy(Technical)???

1. {icon} [ammo] Weapon {mods}

2. {icon} Weapon {mods}

This bit is annoying as the "icon" i.e. weapon prefix is the sort order. soooo if you wanted

[aaa] [calibre] pistol {legendary}                    (I can Exclude Mods but I was playing with "+")

[aab] [caliber] revolver {legendary} 

[aac] [calibre] Shotgun {legendary}

etc.etc...

soo you would see

{icon} (10mm) pistol of wounding {+}{+}{+}        (indicating 3 mods)

I'm thinking this will make the cleanest interface.

Edited by Gernash

MODWiki CORE v2.0.3-17371-2-0-3.7z

OOPS

MODWiki CORE v2.0.3a-17371-2-0-3a.7z

Is uploaded.

****I'm still having issues with the fomod installer. If there is a XML GURU out there please have a look and tell me where I'm going wrong in the worldspace section. If you have BeanTown active both the top and bottom Worldspace patches become active****

Please Post if there are any issues with the install process

Edited by Gernash