wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9048/?

is OWR

MODWiki - Worldspace - Patch.esp -> Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp

unfortunately you have to click then CORE/Vanilla in the which world space.

if you dont have the overhaul patch running all sorts of crazy will happen

Thanks for your reply. If i select the force vanilla worldspace it still needs the Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp

God damnit! See it's late lmao Probably crash it in a sec and check out and update the mods and give it a whirl, Never really find any bugs with your WIKI so far... Which is good. :D

Well i do have to say at least you placed a "Modified" Tag on your updated FOMOD Installer Mods... I remember bashing my head one time on SRLE thinking "What do you want from ME" and realize the FOMOD installation was changed haha.

weapons are dodgy atm I've just overhauled it all so the pewpew is better, for the effect to work with WOF the projectiles are very slowwww as you can see them in flight.... So I've changed all that. I was playing with musket shells but I found a mod that just "shoots" an effect so I'll switch it over next patch

Oh right yeah i haven't played since around the time you started introducing Better Settlers so have some mods to DL.

Also been poking around seems there is quite a lot of modders around for FO4 it's just majority of them are trying to dig in deep with the Animations department for FO4 so i guess once you get more people who figure that out and get the hang of it etc you prob see more and more mods appear hopefully.

YA it's all about the sloots and toilets and showers apparently... BUT there are some nice weapon animations out for guns. I saw a review on the U-TUBE an it was nice. BUT I'll just working out the kinks in this load (most people won't see what's done as it all just blends in....) Oh well....

With the version I'm running atm it all seems smooth game play no jarring inconsistencies that I've spotted. (Modern Weapons.)

I've gone back to reviewing and adding textures.

Ah i mean that is what i love about MO it doesn't touch your Game Directory so you muck up a mod or something then no big deal, NMM i felt if i mucked up and uninstalled it i always have that uneasy feeling something may of not gone back correctly and i probably be slapped with it later on which usually something did go wrong.

Meh well Tannin did mention he don't mind anyone picking up on MO so guess we just have to wait and see, I know 2.0.7 seems fine though least for me so far.

With that said i am off, Tired... Sleepy....