wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Personally I still use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4640/? if I HAVE to. But if you start deleting "dirt" and "Foundations" then cell bug away!!!! so no sprinting!!

But no I Build vertically with elevators no scrapping in the sky!!!!!

With private heli pad for the full James bond super villain effect

Would...you..like..a..Mamosa?

Edited by Gernash

Anything that alters a World table can cause cell issues, "They" say it's been resolved by Beth but..... you 100%shure?

Heck I don't like world edites it's just me... DOOO what ya like ;)

@Gilgamesh2k5

pick looks ok what are you not seeing? I may have a typo....

Edited by Gernash

OK so there maybe a chance I got a little carried away.

I installed crossbows of the commonwealth (on a new profile) then decided to add Better settlers. But then you have to add various clothing mods for the community pack and before I knew it I'd added everything under the elianora, DX and Pack it up (backpacks) merge patches on the armorsmith page. 

On the plus side it seems to work at least. Not crashed yet although not been in a settlement long enough to see a new person turn up.

Oh I also added Elianoras companion overhaul and might add that valkyr face texture listed before as it seems to be the standard one on most lists.

where is the executables in the top right? The drop down menu to launch fo4se and loot and fo4edit. Also is there a plugin window like the old MO?

I just checked on my version. it should be there. Maximise the window first. If that doesn't bring it back click just to the right of the modlist till you get the icon to expand a column and drag to the left. I've just managed to make mine vanish and come back.