wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Later today, after posting some more CORE mods I'll update the Change log as I have been ignoring it, as the whole change over and fiving all the naming and cradting benches has been time consuming.

I think I'm in a happy place atm with the current setup

Edited by Gernash

Yeah it's great, Take a break and sort some stuff out haha don't wanna tire yourself out etc.

Do appreciate you taking your time and making these mods work together etc, Was sad with the lack of mods coming into Fallout 4 everyone came over then after a month the numbers got less and they all headed back to Skyrim to mod... Skyrim now all i think now is ass ass... titties titties and more ass... lol So is good to see people here over at FO4 Modding doing there best.

Most of the mods are all "seperate" A couple of modders are making frame works but unless it catches on then and other people use it,  they dissapear.

So in most cases the assumption is you are a hard core FO4edit user from Skyrim and know all about merging or just use 1 mod

Yeah.

Also i see in posts you been testing some mods, So i see you been looking at Vertical Spawns etc umm yeah it seems Vertical Spawns will be Merging into War of the Commonwealth in it's next update or so.

I use War of the Commonwealth myself cause i feel later in game when you are stronger it just don't feel right were this adds some extra goodies such as control of Mob Spawns, Mob Reset Timers, Groups like how many per Group, Patrols like Highway, Faction, Enemy, City Patrols, and so many more options.

You can edit it to like Presets use like Mama's Boy lol which is all low stuff while you are low level and when you are higher and feel this is getting too easy then change to a higher preset or do it manually etc.

Better Locational Damage yeah i kind of stopped using that cause after using your Weapon Mod Part 2 i was like nope i like your ones better.

War of the Commonwealth had a look at that, I "think" it's something that can be added to make it all feel alive but, I'd edit the *$#* out of it to be more integrated to the "world" also I think it needs an update in it's base form as it doesn't include all the DLC (I have twitches when I see World space edits that looks like I'm missing out on stuff ::D: )

@LordKee

Fixed Armorsmith

Lowered weapons - yea I've been going to change that but have not had time to Play ingame with other types of that mod yet. (In the list)

Edited by Gernash

I like the whole concept of this Visible Weapons - 3rd Person Holster

and I like the Armorsmith way of doing it.

But like the Conceled armor I think I'd try and intergrate it as an option so you have the AS,VW and conceled armor as a "mod" option you can just attach to any armor or weapon.

I'll look into this when I want more madness in my life, Just use the harnesses provided by Armorsmith atm

Morning.  My cough isn't shifting so got up early and figured I'd update. Some nice looking mods going in. Just working my way through the installs and a few comments:

Take cover - The optional to install the hotkey command into FO4 Hotkeys could do with a bit more explanation since it's a CMD file you run.  I ended up having to copy the hotkeys.ini into the data folder directly. runt he CMD (as it couldn't see it otherwise) then move it back after the merge.

Alternatively you could just tell people to add Shift-Mouse2=cqf cover activate at the bottom of hotkeys.ini

Prewar Binoculars - FOMOD instructions missing. I assumed we should choose the AWCKR version and chose standard view since it says not compatible with customised views and we probably have some.

Better Explosives - Again no fomod but guessing this is coming.  For now I've chosen Normal Version, Far Harbour DLC Enhanced grenades and Persk Redone no trajectory.

oh and Gernash, stellar ******* job on this guide. I have been wondering what happened with the BABY guide, then I stumbled across this gem. Keep up the stellar work! would you say that as of today, if I install this pack the game will run smooth? had my own 135 mod setup with NMM and some conflict res and all of a sudden like ******* magic I started getting ctd's on the main menu after ten seconds

this guide is officially on my favorites toolbar right along with neovalyns SRLE and Darth Mathias SRLE extended LoTD. Lemme know if you need any testers, I can help when I have the time. 

All the mods and additions are being made to Play together. If I add stuff along the way you can consider it a part of the Modwiki and will cause no conflicts as it grows. If there are issues I will release patches and there will be notes.

The CORE is just VIS, Workshop MENU and weapon and armor smith i.e. everything in the CORE

The separate weapon plugins take control of all naming mods and damage and have patches all made to work with the WIKI basically all the hard work is done.

If you have issues with something that is not named or to OP just say and I'll have a look. I'm pretty active with the guide atm.

Yea I "Found" the BABY guide as well but it was based around NMM and I'm a MO guy so with Kesta approval I did this.

Been some teething issues. But I hope now I've made it More robust for adding mods so as not to affect others playthrough with broken weapons crashing etc.

I've not experienced CDT's with the load I playtest for 1hr at a time with my additions. I also fo through the mods with FO4Edit to resolve conflicts.

BUT

I have not completed the WIKI. So I to not control everything yet i.e. leveld lists spawn stuff etc

Need to go do some mowing, back later the fomods for the 2 mantioned files will be up in an hr.