wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

@darthf1

na they just like hangin it all out :)

try adding this to your Fallout4Custom.ini (in your documents folder not in MO2)

[General]bUseCombinedObjects=0
[Archive]bInvalidateOlderFiles=1sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Thanks for the tip, however i already have those set in my custom.ini. Any tips on the game crashing at the workbench? Earlier when i disabled all crafting mods there was no CTD, so maybe i need to try one by one. I also have the issue that all weapons are prefixed with [10mm] in their name, whilst they use very different calibers. FO4Edit doesnt report any issue atm.

Edited by darthf1

very odd have you tried dropping an item on the ground and using the workshop menu to "store" the item then retrieving it? Does that change the item name?

The nudity is CBBE and clothing thing you could disable cbbe and check that if so you have no cbbe cloths perhaps

the crashing will be one of the weapon mods the "mashup" at the end of the load order, if disabled will "unjoin" them and may allow the crafting station to work.

If not then disable 1 by one till you know which one it is and then I can work it out.

I tried the workshop trick, but unfortunately with no luck. All my already existing weapons are prefixed with [10 mm]. all the new weapons i pick up are correctly prefixed.

Not every mob is nude, just the one i found at the factory. I will go around and check if theres more nudity. Maybe its supposed to be this way.

I will disable the mods later this weekends )

I'm confused as teh prefixing is done by VIS and it's to do with a thing called INNS records, they get Updated when you do the tab store to workshop thing.... hmmmm is this a old save or a new game? (i use a broken old save) as the issue may be with a past mod if it's an old save....???

I'm confused as teh prefixing is done by VIS and it's to do with a thing called INNS records, they get Updated when you do the tab store to workshop thing.... hmmmm is this a old save or a new game? (i use a broken old save) as the issue may be with a past mod if it's an old save....???

I started a new game three weeks ago, with your guide. But then in the meantime your guide changed and so did the mods ive used.

@Darthf1

Ah, well I'd just remove the weapon mods and the main patch and just play a bit.

There will be a "new" section with what I'm working on within the week. It'll be staged (graphics same/little better)

The new weapon haulout is a few weeks away though(I'm not happu with the patches as with your problem You cant just disable a section of the patch so it's poor for fault finding.

@GDSFan I think the whole time playing I've only ever had 1 "real" ILS in fallout 4 the other times was just dirty ram. (physical clean of edge connectors(NOTE: if you dont know what that is don't do it))

@Gernash, tracked the ILS to running background programs. Apparently everybody wants to install an streaming overlay to run when in game. Logitech installs Overwolf. Nvidia turns on their re-branded streaming service Share and my graphics card OC software wants to run at startup also. I turned all of them off and the problem is gone.

BAM!!!!!!

Old mod loadout archived available on 1st page of forums

!!!!!MODWiki CORE is up with patches!!!!!

This version contains simple mods that don't conflict too much but have a lot of impact to the game and they use vram friendly textures.

I will create additional(seperate) load structures to the core section for those that want to experiment more.

(Hopefully this Configuration of the Wiki will cater to a wider variety of people. both Skill and computing power)

ENJOY!!!

Edited by Gernash

blimey I goto spain for a few days and the place gets ripped apart! :)  

Looks like you've been busy tweaking stuff. I gave up trying to keep up with the updates and it looksl ike you've pulled some sections back until you can tidy up better so I'm thinking i'll wait until you think the "new" order is stable and mostly at a point of structure being in place and will probably just delete all the mods and go through from scratch.

@Rhodsey

The "CORE" section is stable and is not changing.

It was to much trouble, like you say. have a look at the wiki then 20 things are different....

This way you install the CORE then there will be "extra sections" that have "Plugin patches" soo everything can be kept seperate and nobody should have a mental breakdown.

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Edited by Gernash

Thats fair enough and probably a good way to do it to keep it modular.  I'm going to wait until a few of the "plugin patches" are done then work it all out. 

out of interest what sort of plugin options are you planning on?

Oh and the trip we lost the best man! luckily he's just turned up at the embasy in Madrid a full day after his flight...

Edited by rhodsey

(other then landscape and items)

the CORE has Settlement and a couple of monster overhauls.

Other then minutemen nobody has asked for anything. Most have had graphic issues (most likely grass related) So I toned it back for lower end PC's

So the optional sections will be crafting and weapons but I want to "look into it further" so I can have a Nicer interface experience.

Edited by Gernash