wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I notice that there are a number of errors in the MODWiki CORE? Leftover from Raider Overhaul and the Supermutant Redux, it looks like?

@rhodsey

Search and Destroy.esp -               If you Use modern weapons then remove it as Abatrition Covers it.
                             NOTE: In the Latest CORE FOMod I've added an overwrite to "Combat play level" it adjusts "Search and destroy" and Arbatrition Combat an AI a little to give you some more options.

PowerArmorT49.esp -                     Patch for T49 Storyteller
MODWiki-T49-Patch.esp -               ESP from T49 Storyteller T-49 - Armor of the Storyteller
MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch.esp  - FOMOD contains a Basic overwrite PAtch and an updated version of MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch (V6.0.3) esp. (You still need the BIG Patch if you use the pre combined) I've removed the Combind Visibility on all altered areas so I do not have to play "what INI settings am I missing."

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp            Patched in. (to reduce plugin count)
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp                                 Patched in. (to reduce plugin count)
Armorsith All DLCs Patch.esp                                                                       It's there
FAR.esp                                                                                                        Not using atm load before WET.esp
Gunners Overhaul.esp                                                                                  Patched out will make a comback in NEW "Treasures and Collectables" Section
HDReworkedProjectRevised.esp                                                                  Not using atm load before WET.esp
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.esp                                                                  Fixed in new FOMod
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp                           Disable/Hide/Remove "Placebo" setting (I assume latest version of FO4 removed function or I don't know how to make it work.)
StartMeUp.esp                                                                                              Not using atm load before Worldspace 
Weaponsmith - Super Mutant Redux Patch.esp                                          Patched in (to reduce plugin count) as it just restores melee weapon table (basically).

Ugh. I don't normally use the AWKCR patches for Wearable Backpacks. No biggie though.

Edited by rayhne

In the worldspace page, under Misc Items, the [Collectible] Toy Train Engine has 99_Keyword_MISC_XtraLarge "Xtra Large" [KYWD:23000893] as well as 99_Keyword_Model_Small [KYWD:23002ED5].

unknown.png

Okay .... hmmmmm. Will reinstall.

I see. So Raider Overhaul, Supermutant Overhaul, etc are still masters. No problem.

In the worldspace page, under Misc Items, the [Collectible] Toy Train Engine has 99_Keyword_MISC_XtraLarge "Xtra Large" [KYWD:23000893] as well as 99_Keyword_Model_Small [KYWD:23002ED5].

I see. So Raider Overhaul, Supermutant Overhaul, etc are still masters. No problem.

Hmm Are you using the new fomod installer? The latest one? Have you removed all other patches I've provided as Dropbox links as Hotfixes?

I'll update the load order list

Load order updated.

AWKCR patches are for crafting location of items i.e. the workbench where you make it.

I intend to have a MODWiki workbench so you have all the in-game stuff in 1 location and you have the choice of AWKCR and Weaponsmith being disabled so reduces the "Cheat" temptation when doing a playthrough.

It really sucks. I *love* the ENB, but effect on my Pipboy is grating.  I tried its INI edit, doubling, even tripling the variable recommended, and Zero Change.  

ScreenShot1.jpg

Clean out your enb dregs - ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager

copy ENB 3.11

Copy PRC-X v0-7 files

install PRC Patch for Enbs At the end of the laod order (From PRC Nexus page)

Ingame

Reset all presets

Enable Standalone preset

look at world color adjust gamma up 1 (in NAC Settings Holotape)

Should look ok.

From here you need to adjust form within PRC not NAC get's very complicated.

to get an idea make a 2nd preset in - ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager

and use the ENB on the NAC site and have a fiddle (Turn off lens)

when you have it figured out Switch to the PRC and experiment.

Edited by Gernash

@rhodsey

Search and Destroy.esp -               If you Use modern weapons then remove it as Abatrition Covers it.
                             NOTE: In the Latest CORE FOMod I've added an overwrite to "Combat play level" it adjusts "Search and destroy" and Arbatrition Combat an AI a little to give you some more options.

PowerArmorT49.esp -                     Patch for T49 Storyteller
MODWiki-T49-Patch.esp -               ESP from T49 Storyteller T-49 - Armor of the Storyteller
MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch.esp  - FOMOD contains a Basic overwrite PAtch and an updated version of MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch (V6.0.3) esp. (You still need the BIG Patch if you use the pre combined) I've removed the Combind Visibility on all altered areas so I do not have to play "what INI settings am I missing."

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp            Patched in. (to reduce plugin count)
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp                                 Patched in. (to reduce plugin count)
Armorsith All DLCs Patch.esp                                                                       It's there
FAR.esp                                                                                                        Not using atm load before WET.esp
Gunners Overhaul.esp                                                                                  Patched out will make a comback in NEW "Treasures and Collectables" Section
HDReworkedProjectRevised.esp                                                                  Not using atm load before WET.esp
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.esp                                                                  Fixed in new FOMod
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp                           Disable/Hide/Remove "Placebo" setting (I assume latest version of FO4 removed function or I don't know how to make it work.)
StartMeUp.esp                                                                                              Not using atm load before Worldspace 
Weaponsmith - Super Mutant Redux Patch.esp                                          Patched in (to reduce plugin count) as it just restores melee weapon table (basically).

Those you've marked as "Patched In" I've translated that as "you can hide this it's in my patches".  If so best to amend relevant mod install instructions as they're currently included :)

Gunners - I've removed then I'm keeping my guide as close to yours as possible to help with testing/support.  

Armorsith.esp - I've checked and checked again and It's not in your posted load order (including the new one) at all.  Is it still necessary to make the copy and rename or a legacy instuction from the old guide?  For now I'm just going to assume it needs to load just after Armorsmith.esp

The T49 mod?  I've not see anything about that on the guide so have left out for now (not even sure what it is just assuming some type of power armour!)

Only other one Is the AI hotfix.esp from your patches isn't in your new load order. I'm just putting it at the bottom after all your existing patches.

Armorsith.esp I've left the instruction for the renaming. I've not encountered issues with current mods I Think I'll remove the additional info.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/PA_Plugin_1#T-49_-_Armor_of_the_Storyteller

AI hotfix.esp yep correct, I've already played with the different settings. Not in my load order I'll add it in the list.

@rhodsey

My best guess is you are overwriting the HUDMenu.swf you created and using a depreciated version

Yeah my screwup.  I patched Def_ui but forgot to hide the one from HUDframework so it was overwriting.  But still getting the same plus this added weirdness now:

https://gyazo.com/fd4668b2d756862f634c5149aa3f216d

I think i'm going to have to go hrough my interfaces section when I get home and see what I missed.  After that I think I might actually be able to play the game!

You mentioned for Sims settlements that it's fairly robust only think would be to patch so that the icons appeear in the right menus?  Have you got one of your famous videos made for that so I can attempt the patch myself?  Might be useful for future as Sims Settlements is spawning a lot of plugins of it's own so might want to add more of them.

Armorsith.esp I've left the instruction for the renaming. I've not encountered issues with current mods I Think I'll remove the additional info.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/PA_Plugin_1#T-49_-_Armor_of_the_Storyteller

AI hotfix.esp yep correct, I've already played with the different settings. Not in my load order I'll add it in the list.

Ahhh. I didn't actually redo the power armour section after reinstalling as thought it was static.  will also add that in.

If it helps here's a pastebin of my latest Lo_sort master.  It includes the load order with FAR.esp etc where you suggested to put it and the mods you said remove removed. Only things missing are T49 and I've got the high -res DLC installed.  simply because I'd already downloaded it before seeing you comment it wasn't worth it and figured might as well just leave it there as a base for everything else to overwrite.

https://pastebin.com/2A1k0qnf

Edited by rhodsey

You mentioned for Sims settlements that it's fairly robust only think would be to patch so that the icons appeear in the right menus?

I've not run it so I'm unsure what your saying. BUT I'd say redo your  HUDMenu.swf  and make sure it's not overwritten 

modify the HUDMenu.swf  from the Def_ui  MOD

Yeah my hudmenu.swf is from def_ui now and has definitely been patched by hid framework. But I'm at work now so don't worry will just go thorough and recheck all my interface mods incase I mentioned something.

Re: sims settlements i thought you'd said you'd had a look at it and it was well made just needed icons forwarding in a patch to someone else asking about it. But you might have been replying to someone or something else :)

Sorry about the confusion. Really mustn't do this stuff late at night.

Since I do not use the raider or supermutant overhauls, what should I do about the errors in the power armor and NAC patches? What happens if I just remove the errored keywords, especially with the armor.?

Edited by rayhne

I FINALLY have a working build of the game with decent lighting!   Thankyou very much Gernahs.  Now I can actually play this for the first time since vanilla launch.  Never did quite complete it then.  Game looking good too (yes I made a female. I don't usually but figured I better justify the sheer amount of clothing mods that get added because of better settlers)

https://gyazo.com/ede2d760cb66ce3a93e00dbb3c60ed99

I'm going to play a bit then look at adding sims settlements once I've got to Diamond city and back.

Oh for my pip boy I went back and reinstalled Def_ui and its iconslib just to be safe.

ScreenShot1.jpg

Clean out your enb dregs - ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager

copy ENB 3.11

Copy PRC-X v0-7 files

install PRC Patch for Enbs At the end of the laod order (From PRC Nexus page)

Ingame

Reset all presets

Enable Standalone preset

look at world color adjust gamma up 1 (in NAC Settings Holotape)

Should look ok.

From here you need to adjust form within PRC not NAC get's very complicated.

to get an idea make a 2nd preset in - ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager

and use the ENB on the NAC site and have a fiddle (Turn off lens)

when you have it figured out Switch to the PRC and experiment.

Actually I just switched to NAC Enhancer.  It's almost as good as PrC, and it fixes my Pipboy issue!  It also doesn't take 10 FPS off my performance!

Edited by Barachiel

Since I do not use the raider or supermutant overhauls, what should I do about the errors in the power armor and NAC patches? What happens if I just remove the errored keywords, especially with the armor.?

Debating if I should just add them except I get killed often enough without making them even tougher. :/