wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

"Weaponsmith Extended - VIS Icons Patch" requires a bunch of masters not currently listed, not the least of which is "Weaponsmith Extended".

They all look useful so I'm just adding them.  Figuring out what the mod is called by the name of the ESM can be fun, tho.

I'm having some strange issues, not fully related to this modlist, but I'm not sure where else to go.  

1)  When using F4SE with MO2, I get an error message "A component of Fallout 4 Script Extender has stopped working" when i try to run the client.  If I close the error window fast enough, the game will load.  If I don't, I get hung on a black screen.  Also, i can only run ANY executable *once* when using MO2 in Fallout 4 mode.  Any attempt to run another executable crashes MO2.  Note, I do not have this issue with MO2 in Skyrim Special Edition mode.

2)  I use a 2560x1080 21:9 Ultrawide monitor.  For months now, I've used the program Flawless Widescreen to fix the UI issues that Fallout 4 has with this.  When I converted to MO2 and this modlist, suddenly the UI is inivisible if I have FW on.  If I turn it off, the UI is normal, but badly formatted and stretched.  Anyone have any idea WTF is causing that?  Why would it suddenly do this all of a sudden?

Edited by Barachiel

The Core Patch has an Overwrite file that had Weaponsmith Extended removed.

I keep thinking I'm going to catch you in an omission...

What happens if I actually do use Weaponsmith Extended?  Or is that not advised with this mod list?

I keep thinking I'm going to catch you in an omission...

What happens if I actually do use Weaponsmith Extended?  Or is that not advised with this mod list?

@c0c0c0

I've added the Weaponsmith naming directly into the Weaponsmith Patch.

2.2.0 has all of the DLC's included as well.

OOPS!!!! I forgot to add 

Weaponsmith Extended - VIS Icons Patch by DaedalusProspect 

to the THANKS and CREDITS Section - I'm very sorry!!! This is an awesome mod and I'm very thankful somebody added keywords in such a clever way.

I've received permission to mod it to suit the wiki.

Edited by Gernash

@baronaatista

If you don't run an enb profile just enb itself after the changes it should only be a few seconds.

ENBoost only 7sec (was 15)

Olympia ENB 30sec (was 43)

Photorealistic enb 41sec (was 56-65)

So the filters being loaded affect the start time directly.

The changes (adding the F4SE folder and removal of redundant F4SE dlls seem to improve game load to menu time by about 10 sec if an ENB profile is used)

I'm just focusing on it because I read a lot of stuff Just saying "That's life" but 10sec for adding 1 folder and deleting file dregs is worthy to be put into the guide as Base configuration information.

I just wanted confirmation so it was not "just me".

Edited by Gernash

I have it installed, It just places it into a logical category within the schema of Workshop rearranged.

Shot answer Yes :innocent:

Just going through the cleaning process before uploading patches. I've made another patch Called Crafting re-direct. It contains the Armorkeyword and (Settings) naming. It's reduced the amount of requirements for CORE.

I'll keep chipping away at it and see if I can shed more mod pre-requisites for CORE.

Hopefully this will satisfy the people "just using some of the mods..."

Released MODWiki v2.2.0

Should have it all there. I feel this is closer to what the Modwiki It should be. Please tell me if you find any issues or errors.

I have not used Water mods in my load order (I'll have to corrent the wiki)

Goodnight.

NOTE: for those that just use this as a base.

I've reduced the Mod requirements by shuffling them all into MODWiki-CraftingRedirect-Patch so if you are rolling your own compliation you have less to deal with.

I've remove all the cell and lighting so you should be able to run vivid or darker nights you just have to have them below NAC. Also all the worldspace lighting has been returned to default so Lighting mods can be run after world space.

Hmm
It seems Core 2.2.0 rely on SettlersRename.esp, which I think comes from Don't Call Me Settler(Names-Jobs-Tools)

Which is not avalaible anymore, apparently for technical reason

Going to try to merge 3D Scope many esp  and change Core master requirement to the merged esp

Edit: Just realised Core include INNR and armor patch, does that mean I can uninstall both MODWiki - Armor - Patch and MODWiki - INNR - Patch from 2.03 ?

Edited by GabaZieute

I'll remove SettlersRename.esp I was not aware it was hidden.

@Gabazieute

Remove all Prior MODWiki-Patches the current ones replace them all.

(No damage balance atm - It's OK just not Smooth The issue is at higher level the mobs outstrip the Vanilla weapon damage and everything becomes a boss fight. Also if you use modern weapons some of those weapons are a little to powerful.)

@c0c0c0

I Noticed there were a few people installing the WIKI list there are also a bit of INI changes that "Should" be done. It doesn't slop the game working but Makes the overall appearance better. I uploaded at 2.30am so I could get some guinea pigs  Feedback in regards to any issues with this set of patches.