wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

tee he heee

I know that.. problem is they don't do anything even though I've assigned and action or weapon to that hotkey.

Hot Keys runs via a script

unless your missing

Fallout4Custom.ini

[Archive]

sResourceDataDirsFinal= 

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

okay cool, so when you say just do the core, should I not install WET (the water texture), in the plugin? I only ask because I noticed that vivid weathers also modifies the water textures...so don't install anything from that landscape plugin yet?

I definately want that after the fallout it looks awesome. In my last install it made the commonwealth look amazing

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

Great job on the v2.0!

Currently i have MODWiki - VAFS non PA - Patch installed but i dont see it anymore in the gameplay section; is this patch now incorporated in the MODWiki - Core patch or do i still need to have this installed seperately? And do we need the Test.esp?

Edited by darthf1

There is a new update to Weaponsmith Extended 2 Plugin (in guide v2.345 (2.4 Beta 22) and the new one is v2.360 (2.4 Beta 26))

1) OK to install or will it require modifications to core patches?

2) what would be a smart way to handle these kinds of updates regarding MO2 and merged mods? Usually I tend to merge main mod with updates and additional files if any. This time around I also rename the mod in MO2 with (mark them (Merge)) so I know to take steps in case some mod is updated so I don't mess up (such as replace the darn mod and forget additional files...)

Not being able to get FO4Hotkeys to work, I set out on some detective works (deactivating and re-activating mods and try)... the culprit is the addon "Take Cover". With both Take Cover and F04Hotkeys one or the other doesn't work.

I believe this is because they both share a hotkeys.ini file that seems to overwrite eachother (even when using MO2 vfs).

Not being able to get FO4Hotkeys to work, I set out on some detective works (deactivating and re-activating mods and try)... the culprit is the addon "Take Cover". With both Take Cover and F04Hotkeys one or the other doesn't work.

I believe this is because they both share a hotkeys.ini file that seems to overwrite eachother (even when using MO2 vfs).

I had it working on previous installation, but I did naturally modify the hotkeys.ini manually. As the file is the same one in both mods the virtual file system is not going to solve it and just overwrite it with which ever mod you have installed later.

Edit:

PAMS Light been updated to version 1.2 (1.1 in the guide)

Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul update to 1.6e (1.6d in the guide)

Edited by LordKee

Great job on the v2.0!

Currently i have MODWiki - VAFS non PA - Patch installed but i dont see it anymore in the gameplay section; is this patch now incorporated in the MODWiki - Core patch or do i still need to have this installed seperately? And do we need the Test.esp?

Patch is incoperated in the modwiki

END OF LOAD ORDER

WORLD SPACE MODS

Modwiki - Worldspace - Patch

I'll make a modification to the location og the config ini files and move it to the games\fallout 4 directory in the next patch with the appropiate overwrites in the next MODWiki CORE patch

Weaponsmith v2.360 test OK

Edited by Gernash

THIS was posted

MO is switching development from individual development into NMM or the next version of NMM.

So if the "NEW" NMM handles mods the same as MO most of this site will be taken down. Which was the reason for doing it in the 1st place.

The Mods will remain etc