Can't see weather effects, RWLE problem

danzo

Question

I just completed installing all the mods for NV following Fear & Loathing guide, but skipped the human and weapon models and textures as I didn't want those. Otherwise I followed the guide to the letter and everything seems to be working as it should, except the weather effects provided by RWLE. I can hear the sounds (rain, wind etc), but I'm not seeing rainfall, fog or anything else. Sky will get cloudy when raining though.

Could anybody please point me in the right direction? I'd really like to get this fixed, as it breaks the immersion pretty badly when you can hear wind or rain going on but not seeing any signs of them. LOOT isnt reporting any load order issues or conflicts. RWLE is loading at the end of my list, only FNV TTW RWLE - NVBII.esp and Bashed Patch, 0.esp are being loaded after it. I'm not using ENB.

2 answers to this question

Thanks, that fixed the problem, I can now see the rain effects.

I'm not using the TTW version as far as I can tell. I'm not sure why there is TTW in the patch .esp name. As I said, I followed the guide to the letter and installed Someguy's Mods Patch Collection then unticked TTW and FNV before merging. I hope it isnt going to cause me any problems... Well I guess I'll find out.