SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Can't say for sure. Usually the scripts for supported mods fire only once at the start, but I hadn't installed BadGremlin's mods from the start and added them later, yet after running ReLinker again, I had all displays activated and working correctly (small exception are two fairies where number of the fairy and the display that accepted them don't fit) on my current save, so ReLinker's changes to the scripts might be sufficient to fire them again.

If that doesn't work, the procedure given by Icecreamassassin would be removing the corresponding script from your save with Save Game Script Cleaner (see LotD articles tab on Nexus) to fully reset it on your current save.

In Requiem the blessings are denied, if you act against the divines, see the Behind the Curtain Nexus page for details. Check if you did anything on the list in the Faithful Transcendence section.

Thanks for the hint with the blessings.

Running the relinker was kind of successful. My dragon in a jar is now correctly identified and can be placed manually. My histcarp though is sorted as a fairy. But I can remove the wrongly sorted item manually, which wasn't doable before.

Alright, so I've sorted my left pane mod-order, and got the common crash upon sleeping in the ASLAL bed, so I'm installing an ENB preset. I've opted for NLA, as I've seen it recommended, but I was wondering how exactly to install it? Do I only need the ESP? or are the rest of the files in the downloaded folder also important?

I would truly like to give everybody who has contributed to this guide, through tedious hours of work, effort, and updating in order to keep up, on behalf of everybody (who has not thanked you). This guide has truly changed this game for me. Far more than SR:LE Base or even SR:LE Extended. The graphical fidelity is incredible, despite not having nearly as many graphical mods as SR:LE, aside from the Beautification; but man, the contributors responsible nailed the perfect balance of graphics and compatibility. Not a single crash, at all. Zero. Zip. Requiem....I will never play another game without it, simply stated. The game is mechanically designed at this point to make Skyrim brutal - the Dragonborn is human as well and must learn through experience. I got my ass kicked multiple times already by the same tribe of 3 and yet, each time, they feel perfectly balanced, intelligent, well-complimented to the others ability, and actually human. 

Going back to graphical fidelity, my game certainly does dip sometimes. I am using TAZ (150% recommended) and the entire guide w/o some optionals such as Enhanced AI, which I was quite upset to give up; but nonetheless, the addition to cities and towns and the such are worth it. Cities feel like cities somewhat, not so much like Oblivion cities or Morrowind cities but they now feel much more fleshed out. Now of only an EAI patch came out somewhat soon. I plan on sticking to what I have now and once every few months updating.

I haven't even done beautification and my FPS stays around 35-45. However, I am using an AMD card. Albeit a pretty decent card, AMD struggles with ENB and I will be grabbing a GTX 1070 soon. Hopefully that will help me out a bunch. Will need it when I get the space for Beautification.

I plan to do some showcasing videos with Skyblivion, maybe a playthrough of normal Skyrim. Silent, perhaps. But people will get the idea. I will promote this and spread it around, too good to be missed, and man, it almost leaves no room for error. Everything worked flawlessly.

Thank you, truly!

• +1 2

I dont have any. Did you start a new game? or made everything from Final Page?

Yes on both accounts. The thing is this is only occurring on ETaC NPCs all the regular NPCs are fine. I opened Tessedit to see if some of them were maybe missing there hair or something but they are all green. Maybe I missed a patch somewhere. I'll go through my load order again.

I would truly like to give everybody who has contributed to this guide, through tedious hours of work, effort, and updating in order to keep up, on behalf of everybody (who has not thanked you). This guide has truly changed this game for me. Far more than SR:LE Base or even SR:LE Extended. The graphical fidelity is incredible, despite not having nearly as many graphical mods as SR:LE, aside from the Beautification; but man, the contributors responsible nailed the perfect balance of graphics and compatibility. Not a single crash, at all. Zero. Zip. Requiem....I will never play another game without it, simply stated. The game is mechanically designed at this point to make Skyrim brutal - the Dragonborn is human as well and must learn through experience. I got my ass kicked multiple times already by the same tribe of 3 and yet, each time, they feel perfectly balanced, intelligent, well-complimented to the others ability, and actually human. 

Going back to graphical fidelity, my game certainly does dip sometimes. I am using TAZ (150% recommended) and the entire guide w/o some optionals such as Enhanced AI, which I was quite upset to give up; but nonetheless, the addition to cities and towns and the such are worth it. Cities feel like cities somewhat, not so much like Oblivion cities or Morrowind cities but they now feel much more fleshed out. Now of only an EAI patch came out somewhat soon. I plan on sticking to what I have now and once every few months updating.

I haven't even done beautification and my FPS stays around 35-45. However, I am using an AMD card. Albeit a pretty decent card, AMD struggles with ENB and I will be grabbing a GTX 1070 soon. Hopefully that will help me out a bunch. Will need it when I get the space for Beautification.

I plan to do some showcasing videos with Skyblivion, maybe a playthrough of normal Skyrim. Silent, perhaps. But people will get the idea. I will promote this and spread it around, too good to be missed, and man, it almost leaves no room for error. Everything worked flawlessly.

Thank you, truly!

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad that you're enjoying it.  Keep us posted with the video's and the Skyblivion stuff :D

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad that you're enjoying it.  Keep us posted with the video's and the Skyblivion stuff :D

No problem, you truly deserve the gratitude! Maintaining a constantly evolving guide is tough, I'd assume. And yes, I will post my first video soon, just a nice little showcase of Skyrim + maybe some Skyblivion.

Thank you, truly!

Thank you for the kind words. It is good to know that people are finding this usable and interesting.

Regarding the video card I myself have a 1070 and it is making a difference.