SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I don't know exactly how those displays are handled, but I know that they are not enabled by activation of the shrines but the script responsible for the museum shrines is looking for the actual blessing and since btc blessings are so different they are not recognized and the displays not enabled.

But you can look the IDs for the shrines up in xEdit and enable them with the console.

Is a fix to this as easy as making a patch that swaps some blessing IDs, or does one need to use the CK to get at those Quest variables?

I'm tweaking the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb. Just as an example this is what I'm getting:

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=96

memory Block (16) current: 100%, highest: 100%

Memory Block (32) current: 84.16%, highest 84.16%

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=128

memory Block (16) current: 84.20%, highest: 84.20%

Memory Block (32) current: 63.64%, highest 63.66%

It's the block 16 that matters? If so like the example shows the value 128 is a good one, right?

if you set AlignHeapAllocate=1 you get two blocks if you set it to 0 you get more there shown. All blocks matter. None should be at 100% at any time.

Hi. Im about to do the CLARALUX merge, but since every time i follow the instruction only the Blowing in the wind.esp get to change its master to LECM Merged.esp, and in the end i have to enable blowing in the wind.esp in my load order, i need some clarification from you guys, if im doing something wrong. Here what i do:

i load my load order on Wrye Bash

I i left click on Blowing in the Wind - CLARALUX Patch.esp, them i go to right pane under master i allow edit.

Them i right clic on Blowing in the wind.esp, i dont find any option like change to..., so i go to right pane under master i right clic and the option change to... apear, on the folder that open i choose LECM Merged.esp, them i press the save under master in right pane of wrye bash.

After all this i will still have to enable blowing in the wind.esp, because CLARALUX Merged.esp will ask it as master.

Please tell me where im messing up. Thank you.

first you dont right click in the left pane of WB on blowing in the wind esp. You dont have to do anything to BW esp. You click on the Blowing in the Wind - CLARALUX Patch.esp. On the right pane under "Description" you will see "Masters" section. Right Click then on the Blowing in the Wind.esp and click "Change to..." (this is the esp you see under the Masters section in the right pane not in the left) because that patch has BW esp as master but instead of BW.esp master we want it to have LECM Merged.esp as master ok ?

In the window that appears find "LECM Merged.esp" and then click "Open" after this click the "Save" button that is under the Masters Section. Make sure that now in the masters section you see CLARALUX.esp and LECM Merged.esp only as masters. So you only work on the Blowing in the Wind - CLARALUX Patch.esp and no other esp ok?

• +1 1

ReservedMemorySizeMb is for ingame stutter. If you experience that increase little by little until it stops or is minimal (this is from enblocal.ini) this will not help you with game freezing

dunc was asking if you set your CustomMemoryBlock=1 and CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=128 (this value is system dependant; set it to 64 and increase little by little until ingame console shows the memory blocks between 80-90% and none to 100%) you can increase this until you dont crash. i got it to 128 but maybe for you it needs more. dunc has it at 160

also try with AlignHeapAllocate=1 and AlignHeapAllocate=0 and see which is better for you

edit: also dont run other taxing programs with a heavy modded Skyrim like Chrome opened or Afterburner or any other taxing video memory programs.

also check your game with Skyrim Performance Monitor on and see if you reach or not your video memory limit

OK. I installed SPM roam around ingame about 5 mins and here is the picture of it : https://imgur.com/gallery/6P0th

Ingame max VRAM usage was 3669. So its not VRAM ( GTX980 4GB ) . But GPU usage was highest value 100% and highest temp 74 Celsius. Is it too high? I dont know about theese things. 

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=100 an i got one line 95% and the rest was under 90%.

There was same error but mouseclicking made Skyrim playable without black objects as they were before. Game continued runnig smoothly... Then Skyrim froze without message and i had to task manager from it. Will do more testing. There are some changes in right direction i think ( No black objects and game playable after error ) but error message is still there for some reason.

first you dont right click in the left pane of WB on blowing in the wind esp. You dont have to do anything to BW esp. You click on the Blowing in the Wind - CLARALUX Patch.esp. On the right pane under "Description" you will see "Masters" section. Right Click then on the Blowing in the Wind.esp and click "Change to..." (this is the esp you see under the Masters section in the right pane not in the left) because that patch has BW esp as master but instead of BW.esp master we want it to have LECM Merged.esp as master ok ?

In the window that appears find "LECM Merged.esp" and then click "Open" after this click the "Save" button that is under the Masters Section. Make sure that now in the masters section you see CLARALUX.esp and LECM Merged.esp only as masters. So you only work on the Blowing in the Wind - CLARALUX Patch.esp and no other esp ok?

Thank you. Now i see where i was messing up. 

I'm tweaking the CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb. Just as an example this is what I'm getting:

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=96

memory Block (16) current: 100%, highest: 100%

Memory Block (32) current: 84.16%, highest 84.16%

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=128

memory Block (16) current: 84.20%, highest: 84.20%

Memory Block (32) current: 63.64%, highest 63.66%

if you set AlignHeapAllocate=1 you get two blocks if you set it to 0 you get more there shown. All blocks matter. None should be at 100% at any time.

My problem is that I'm having a big gap between the block (16) and block (32).

If I set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=108 I get:

memory Block (16) current: 95.5%, highest: 95.5%

Memory Block (32) current: 75%, highest 75%

That means if I want to bring block (16) closer to 90%, block (32) will be in the 60-70%.

So it seems that I can't achieve a close range to the suggested 80-90%

Edited by edynacio

My problem is that I'm having a big gap between the block (16) and block (32).

If I set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=108 I get:

memory Block (16) current: 95.5%, highest: 95.5%

Memory Block (32) current: 75%, highest 75%

That means if I want to bring block (16) closer to 90%, block (32) will be in the 60-70%.

So it seems that I can't achieve a close range to the suggested 80-90%

Doesn't all need to be between 80 and 90 % this is different on systems. Just dont have any on 100% on the most heavy hitting areas.

OK. I installed SPM roam around ingame about 5 mins and here is the picture of it : https://imgur.com/gallery/6P0th

Ingame max VRAM usage was 3669. So its not VRAM ( GTX980 4GB ) . But GPU usage was highest value 100% and highest temp 74 Celsius. Is it too high? I dont know about theese things. 

CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=100 an i got one line 95% and the rest was under 90%.

There was same error but mouseclicking made Skyrim playable without black objects as they were before. Game continued runnig smoothly... Then Skyrim froze without message and i had to task manager from it. Will do more testing. There are some changes in right direction i think ( No black objects and game playable after error ) but error message is still there for some reason.

you need to test with SPM in the areas where its most taxing to your system. Also check constantly those blocks with console and see if you dont hit 100% ... if you do then increase that value more than 100 until the highest block shows around 80-90%.

also you gpu is hot but it's not dangerous... these cards run very hot also on taxing games like a heavy modded skyrim. If your card overheats then you need to check your case for dust? or add more case coolers to cool a bit the air inside the case.

Im out of ideas. Nothing that i tried fixed my freezes. I tried even to disable noble skyrim which gave me another 200-250MB VRAm but game still freezes...

could not be the video memory the problem. Your card may be overheating and it freezes. Have you checked SPM on the freezing moments? also the memory blocks with console on the areas where you crash ?

you need to test with SPM in the areas where its most taxing to your system. Also check constantly those blocks with console and see if you dont hit 100% ... if you do then increase that value more than 100 until the highest block shows around 80-90%.

also you gpu is hot but it's not dangerous... these cards run very hot also on taxing games like a heavy modded skyrim. If your card overheats then you need to check your case for dust? or add more case coolers to cool a bit the air inside the case.

Im just running to the left of Dragon Bridge where some necromancer mixes his potions. Not too taxing place i think but still i get freeze. I got Strix ASUS card. So vents only starting above 60 C. I think my card is not even allowed to heat up if im on average 5 min ingame. Then freeze... The values on blocks are fine... Not once i saw 100%... Max was 95 and then i raised the value by 10 just to be sure.

could not be the video memory the problem. Your card may be overheating and it freezes. Have you checked SPM on the freezing moments? also the memory blocks with console on the areas where you crash ?

SPM shows no different values when freeze happens as when roaming around...