SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hmm I might be missing something but I installed the guide and am at the spot where you are about to do the merges (not the weather ones, the basic ones). So the Merge Plugins is not opening the load order because apparently there are around 500+ esp files in it with missing masters. Yes I did the load order download as per the guide and installed exactly all the mods as in the guide. Thing is, some of the patches for the Requiem had over 5 esp files each, i.e. the list grows looooong.

Can someone help me with this? What did I miss?

I remerged previously uninstalled mods to get SRLE Reqtified core + optionals running. Im not running any SMC or other textures. All installed except Notice Board Redefined are 2k or less. Reinstalled MB chipset drivers and GPU drivers.

Good news is im running the game 10-20 min in before old error message starts bug me again and my game FREEZES with error message popped up :

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 16777343 / 0. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

My specs 4770K,GTX9804GB,SSD, Win 7,16GB RAM. Game fps is 60 indoors, outdoors 60-45 fps and in heavy areas (forests, cities) it drops to around 30fps.

People here runn this setup on weaker specs so what am i missing here?

Note that i dont know if would be of any help : When AlignHeapAllocate=0 , game runs longer before freezing than when AlignHeapAllocate=1 . When enabled it freezes to 5 minutes.

And are you sure that all your components are working properly? Not overheating or something?

Hmm I might be missing something but I installed the guide and am at the spot where you are about to do the merges (not the weather ones, the basic ones). So the Merge Plugins is not opening the load order because apparently there are around 500+ esp files in it with missing masters. Yes I did the load order download as per the guide and installed exactly all the mods as in the guide. Thing is, some of the patches for the Requiem had over 5 esp files each, i.e. the list grows looooong.

Well you can't load more than 255 plugins.

When you use MP always click deselect all and then just check the plugins you merge... ALWAYS. This way you will never have problems.

You never open it with all plugins.. You only choose the ones you want for each merge.

I remerged previously uninstalled mods to get SRLE Reqtified core + optionals running. Im not running any SMC or other textures. All installed except Notice Board Redefined are 2k or less. Reinstalled MB chipset drivers and GPU drivers.  

Good news is im running the game 10-20 min in before old error message starts bug me again and my game FREEZES with error message popped up : 

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 16777343 / 0. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

My specs 4770K,GTX9804GB,SSD, Win 7,16GB RAM. Game fps is 60 indoors, outdoors 60-45 fps and in heavy areas (forests, cities) it drops to around 30fps.

Note that i dont know if would be of any help : When AlignHeapAllocate=0 , game runs longer before freezing than when AlignHeapAllocate=1 . When enabled it freezes to 5 minutes.

You don't mention anything about actually adjusting the custom memory block size - have you actually done this as the default value will cause this for sure on this guide.  If not then set it to around 130 and adjust up/down using the values you should see when opening console in game.

Questions regarding the SMC Addon:

• CoverKhajit is installed in the guide and in SMC. The installation in the guide completly overwrites the SMC Output. I think it can be removed?
  • Guide installation of Skyrim Skill Interface Retexture is marked as redundant in MO. I guess it's also safe to remove?

And are you sure that all your components are working properly? Not overheating or something?

Well you can't load more than 255 plugins.

When you use MP always click deselect all and then just check the plugins you merge... ALWAYS. This way you will never have problems.

I see. I was used to Neo's SRLE guide where you always had less than 255 esp at any given time and didn't think of the simplest thing - to deselect all and select the ones to merge. duh!

One other thing. When you download the load order.txt file you mention instead of running LOOT, you mention that the last mod would be Dual Sheath Redux, but my list has a bunch of mods more after it. Is this normal?

Also I have some esp or two that have the Better Dynamic Snow as master but I don't see it being installed in the guide anywhere. 

Have you tried setting your enblocal.ini file to the following?

[MEMORY]

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

The ReservedMemorySizeMb setting can be played around with to suit your system (I'd recommend leaving it alone first and then changing the rest first. If problem persists, increase value bit by bit).

I see. I was used to Neo's SRLE guide where you always had less than 255 esp at any given time and didn't think of the simplest thing - to deselect all and select the ones to merge. duh!

One other thing. When you download the load order.txt file you mention instead of running LOOT, you mention that the last mod would be Dual Sheath Redux, but my list has a bunch of mods more after it. Is this normal?

Also I have some esp or two that have the Better Dynamic Snow as master but I don't see it being installed in the guide anywhere. 

That depends on what this "bunch of mods more" is. If it's things like Khajit Ears Show.esp, DynDOLOD.esp, other things generated from the Finish Line page, etc., that's fine.

If it is anything else you installed prior to the Finish Line page, then you messed up. Check the origin of said .esps, and make sure you have correctly disabled them post-merge.

lekvarik, on 07 Nov 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:snapback.png

Hardware is working fine. I even raised customMemoryBlock to 128. Game runs fine but as time goes something is building up in it to cause the freeze. Prior to freeze there is nothing suspicious and everything runs fine. Maybe raising CustomMemoryBlocks value further? Or enblocal setting tweaking somhow would help??? Is definetly something with memory... What is the value in the error message ,,alignment of object being allocated was 16777343 / 0 " ?

Have you tried setting your enblocal.ini file to the following?

[MEMORY]

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

The ReservedMemorySizeMb setting can be played around with to suit your system (I'd recommend leaving it alone first and then changing the rest first. If problem persists, increase value bit by bit).

Didnt tried that yet. My setting is : 

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=11734
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

Didnt tried that yet. My setting is : 

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

DisableDriverMemoryManager=false

DisablePreloadToVRAM=false

EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=256

VideoMemorySizeMb=11734

EnableCompression=false

AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

Please try my settings, except for ReservedMemorySizeMb.

You don't mention anything about actually adjusting the custom memory block size - have you actually done this as the default value will cause this for sure on this guide.  If not then set it to around 130 and adjust up/down using the values you should see when opening console in game.

i did set it to 128. But still about the same time my game freezes as it was when the value was 64

I'm pretty sure I didn't mess up. It says at one point for the mod Spice of Life - Forts that after installation, you download the merged esp by neovalen which includes the Better Dynamic Snow patch. That file requires Better Dynamic Snow.

Also NSUTR base installation has BDS compatibility patches which also require BDS. However there is no BDS installation anywhere in the guide.

Finally, I haven't deviated from the guide one bit, except the Height Adjustment Races - True Giants & Mammoth and a mod that spins the Skyrim logo in the menu. Everything else was done by the book.

I'm pretty sure I didn't mess up. It says at one point for the mod Spice of Life - Forts that after installation, you download the merged esp by neovalen which includes the Better Dynamic Snow patch. That file requires Better Dynamic Snow.

Also NSUTR base installation has BDS compatibility patches which also require BDS. However there is no BDS installation anywhere in the guide.

Finally, I haven't deviated from the guide one bit, except the Height Adjustment Races - True Giants & Mammoth and a mod that spins the Skyrim logo in the menu. Everything else was done by the book.

Can you take a screenshot of your load order?