SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Yes... please always install all the relevant drivers for your hardware after installing Windows rather than relying on the shitty one-size-fits-all microsoft ones...

I  installed my drivers from cd i got with motherboard. I didnt know that they may be corrupted by Windows installation or so...

Well these things are essential to any PC... should be installed by default not only for Skyrim.

I still think that it should be suggested in the guide that the user installs the drivers if they get memory allocation issues.

For 99% of games out there, using the default Windows drivers aren't an issue. But for heavily modded Skyrim, it is.

Does anyone have any idea how to re-enable the compass quest markers?

I know iHud can re-enable the gameworld markers, which is fine, assuming you are 10 ft away from the objective.

But Minor Arcana removes the compass markers, and it also removes the undiscovered location markers. It's incredibly annoying having to open the map, and then local map, just so you can find that ******* bard Mikael in Whiterun. Made even worse when SMC textures take a second or so to load the map.

Dude, your rig is stronger than mine (i5-4440 @ 3.3, GTX970 4gb, 16gb RAM, 250SSDx2) and I am running close on 600 plugins, nearly 1000 mods (984 actually) in my left pane, mostly 2k and 2k 1k, Holds Complete, around 60 other locations mods all merged, and it generally runs sweet at 45-55FPS with latency at 0.045-0.08 which is acceptable.  I have enb set to autodetectmemory, and crash fixes custom memory blocks set to 160 at present although I could get away with dropping it slightly.  So there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be able to run this guide.  It's going to be something simple.  Have you tested your RAM for issues btw?

Edit - Oops, din't read JDs post, beat me to it!

This make me think i mess up something. we have same card, i have most 1k texture exterior, but skyrim performance monitor is showing 4300 mb Vram usage when im in whiterun, my game freeze and sttuter. After i saw how the game is gorgeous with ETCV, i cant allow myself to play without it. Are you  using the full guide?

RMA includes a version of Sensible Hardcore Compass.. Just install your customized SHC directly after RMA on the left side.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76261/?

Thanks for the link.

Just in case anyone else might need it, or if you and paul decide you want to include it in the guide as an optional, here's the vanilla hudmenu.gfx file extracted from the Bethesda BSAs:

https://mega.nz/#!FRJVxLLR!TRz_Pedx9AkGOaZAYJcWCmuEq8LxCbDF6f1O6wv_54g

Just dump it into <Mod Organizer>\mods\Requiem - Minor Arcana\interface\exported. Overwrite when asked.

It restores all the quest markers and compass stuff Minor Arcana removes.

Edited by johnnywatts

Installing DYNDOLOD requires Vanilla Billboards but they are not as one of downloaded files in the  Guide. Is that intentional? They are not needed?

Vanilla LODs are redundant with EVT

Does anyone have a link they wouldn't mind providing for the patch file necessary for CCO and Heavy Armory? I've spent almost a day looking for it as I'm stuck at this point and it's getting ridiculous.

check your PM

This make me think i mess up something. we have same card, i have most 1k texture exterior, but skyrim performance monitor is showing 4300 mb Vram usage when im in whiterun, my game freeze and sttuter. After i saw how the game is gorgeous with ETCV, i cant allow myself to play without it. Are you  using the full guide?

He uses an even more heavily modded Skyrim than this guide.

Have you followed the ENB ini settings correctly and set it to autodetect?  If so when you launch Skyrim keep an eye on the text which appears in the top left of the screen as ENB initialises and note the 'Available Texture Memory' value at the bottom of the text block.  It should be around 11.3Gb as you have an almost identical setup to me.  If that's not the case then start looking there.  If it does match then next step is checking your Crash Fixes values.  I personally set AlignHeapAllocate to 0, and then tweak the custom block size.  To check you need to go in game and head to somewhere with plenty going on, then bring up the console with the ~ key.  If you have everything set up right you should see a list of block % values on the right side.  You are looking for the bigger of these numbers to be averaging around 90% (85-95 is OK, but lower values mean your blocks are too big and memory is being wasted).  Start with a block size of around 120 and go from there.  I think mine is around 148 from memory.