SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I finaly managet to install this mod pack. All of core and optionals except frostfall and patches for it. Did a test run... with Tetrachromatic ENB Vivid ( i got Vivid Weathers option of your Weather and Sound overhaul ). Game runs relatively smoothly... about 10-15 fps lower as im used to ( before i ran indoors always 60 and outdoors 40-60 fps )but i never had so many mods and never grass mods and city mods before. Started in Whiterun and it looks beautiful. Tundra running also fine. Tried to travel v ia cariage to Riverwood and game freezes with error message : 

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 11184944 / 16. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

My system is : i7 4770K 3,5GHz, GTX 980 4GB, 16GB RAM, SSD , Windows 64bit.

Will i be able to run this setup without freezes or sould i slim down some mods from it?

Your system should run it fine. Check your crash fixes ini and try to increase the value of CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to 128.

So i should not hold to error message and only set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to 128?

Your system should run it fine. Check your crash fixes ini and try to increase the value of CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to 128.

I did that. Same steps : Start whiterun and cariage ride to Riverwood. As i sit on the cariage bench there should be loading screen but my game just freezes with same error message as before. Shoul i raise CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb further ?

Figured I'd help by reporting some outdated information in your guide, so I signed up for an account. ::D:

Heavy Armory was updated, it's no longer two separate files. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21120/)

Heavy Armory - CCO supported version was removed (?) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49791/?)

Not sure how to incorporate these mods in my mod organizer now. Any tips?

HA needs the requiem patch updated also. Keep the old one for now.

So i should not hold to error message and only set CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to 128?

you can try increasing it. Or drop some texture quality down a bit.

Are you using smc aswell ?

No SMC. Just mod that are on the main SRLE LOTD Reqtified page. Core and optionals. There are some textures there also... i instaled all of it as recommended. Will try to raise the value. Or travel from another cariage...

paul666root, on 01 Nov 2016 - 5:36 PM, said:snapback.png

No SMC. Just mod that are on the main SRLE LOTD Reqtified page. Core and optionals. There are some textures there also... i instaled all of it as recommended. Will try to raise the value. Or travel from another cariage...

Tried everything. Raised CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to 128 and 256 = still game freezes. 

AlignHeapAllocate to 0 and back to 1 = still freezes. 

Disabling ENB leaving ENBoost on = still game freezes.

Its posible that im simply overburdening my system with this setup? I didnt even setup MCM on any of the mods only Requiem initialized its scripts.

Specs : i7 4770K 3,5GHz, GTX 980 4GB, 16GB RAM, SSD , Windows 64bit.  Nothing is overcklocked to higher performance.

If so which single or few mods are most resouirce heavy? Dont want to uninstall majority of it :).

I have no ideea.

This kind if things are also based on the operating system configuration. I cant really say what to do since i dont have this problem... there are many things that could have been wrongfully configured/installed so i could find a solution. I already said most of the things you could do but some things unfortunately must be found on our own.

I need a little advice on witch size textures to choose from SMC.

I'm running the game on a 27 inch monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. Will I see any difference if using 4k vs 2k?

I would be using the guide rule of thumb for things that are massive choose the 4k or 4K/2K option, but considering the resolution of my monitor would that even be necessary?

Edited by edynacio

I have no ideea.

This kind if things are also based on the operating system configuration. I cant really say what to do since i dont have this problem... there are many things that could have been wrongfully configured/installed so i could find a solution. I already said most of the things you could do but some things unfortunately must be found on our own.

We'll see what happens after I finish this build. I just nuked my W7 install again, and this time set it up again this time with a different set of mobo chipset drivers and stuff. Also incorporated your enblocal values.

Hope that does the trick.

I need a little advice on witch size textures to choose from SMC.

I'm running the game on a 27 inch monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. Will I see any difference if using 4k vs 2k?

I would be using the guide rule of thumb for things that are massive choose the 4k or 4K/2K option, but considering the resolution of my monitor would that even be necessary?

the difference in texture sizes like 4k and 2k and 1k are seen from close up. So from afar you wont see much difference but when you get really close to them you will see the difference. For more info read this forum post: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=3913067

the difference in texture sizes like 4k and 2k and 1k are seen from close up. So from afar you wont see much difference but when you get really close to them you will see the difference. For more info read this forum post: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=3913067

Thanks for sharing the link. I remember reading the article but I totally forgot about it.

In short, can a 1920x1080 monitor display 4k resolutions?