SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

So, apparently my issues with capping to 30 fps could be because I use a 60hz update frequency, and setting it to 30 should make it smoother, but I can´t find those settings for my graphics card/screen. Will check if it´s possible to do.

Another question, I noticed that some settings in RaceMenu seemingly do nothing when I move the sliders, but after I exit the alternate start scene, the changes show (with kind of dramatic effects since I couldn´t preview the changes in RaceMenu, lol). I read on another forum that this could be resolved by using a TBBP version of UNP, and then reinstalling the skeleton? Anyone else have the same issue?

Claralux Merge. esp ended up asking for Blowing in the wind. esp as a master
solution: Enable Blowing in the wind in my load order.

I messed up there as well. The notes from Claralux merge:

Load Wrye Bash (if you did not included this program in MO now is the time; check the Prerequisites Page on how to do that)
Find Blowing in the Wind - CLARALUX Patch.esp in the load order and click on it
On the right pane under "Description" you will see "Masters" section
Right Click on the "File" under Masters Section and click "Allow Edit" then [OK]
Right Click then on the Blowing in the Wind.esp and click "Change to..."
In the window that appears find "LECM Merged.esp" and then click "Open"
After this click the "Save" button that is under the Masters Section.
Exit Wrye Bash
Go to [Mod Organizer]\overwrite and delete "Bashed Patch, 0.esp"

it's not incompatible. You can use it. Just that the bags or pouches that are using that body slot (55 and 47) when equiped will remove either the left or the right weapon equiped with dual sheath redux. You can always use another slots for DSR when running the patcher. I am using these slots as the Book of UUNP i'm having in my setup is using for the armor pieces all other slots beside these two.

you can use if you want the slots from SRLE. 54 and 45

i set it to auto. No value.

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

this is what i got.

edit: also i dont use vsync from game and enb. I have them disabled and i use the vsync from the video driver.

Please can you explain where we should change to have the game using the vsync of the video driver? I had read this in Darklexy (sry if i forgot the name) post, but cant find it anymore. 

Hi Paul,

I was wondering about these esps that are inside your load order:

FluffyKhajiitTails.esp Skysan_Icicle.esp Skysan_AMB_CAPatch.esp EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp ewp__usleep.esp SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp requiem__book-of-uunp.esp requiem__book-of-uunp__ambca.esp requiem__book-of-uunp__rma.esp Purity Falls.esp ECTV Extra Merged.esp SLO - Stonewalls Merged.esp claralux__ectv-extra-merged.esp ECTV Extra Patches Merged.esp Settlements Expanded - Complete Fast Travel Overhaul Patch.esp Settlements Expanded - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp Settlements Expanded - No Snow Under the Roof Patch.esp Blowing in the Wind - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp Blowing in the Wind - Settlements Expanded Patch.esp settlements-and-inns-merged__ewp.esp settlements-and-inns-merged__usleep.esp

Why are they not inside your guide or inside CORE/OPTIONAL PACK?

There is another thing I do not understand: why MO does not place "WM Flora Fixes.esp" in the same position of your load order? In your file it comes after "Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp", in my load order it comes after "ETaC - RESOURCES.esm"

Thank you for the help

Please can you explain where we should change to have the game using the vsync of the video driver? I had read this in Darklexy (sry if i forgot the name) post, but cant find it anymore. 

You can check this discussion here:

https://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2480655

seems some people have problems with it, though. Screen tearing, unless you use a 120hz monitor for example. I suppose you could just try and see if it works fine for you. Physics issues unless you cap to 60 fps in Nvidia settings.

Edited by theApe

So, apparently my issues with capping to 30 fps could be because I use a 60hz update frequency, and setting it to 30 should make it smoother, but I can´t find those settings for my graphics card/screen. Will check if it´s possible to do.

Another question, I noticed that some settings in RaceMenu seemingly do nothing when I move the sliders, but after I exit the alternate start scene, the changes show (with kind of dramatic effects since I couldn´t preview the changes in RaceMenu, lol). I read on another forum that this could be resolved by using a TBBP version of UNP, and then reinstalling the skeleton? Anyone else have the same issue?

I messed up there as well. The notes from Claralux merge:

I did that.

You can check this discussion here:

https://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2480655

seems some people have problems with it, though. Screen tearing, unless you use a 120hz monitor for example. I suppose you could just try and see if it works fine for you. Physics issues unless you cap to 60 fps in Nvidia settings.

Thank you.

Hi Paul,

I was wondering about these esps that are inside your load order:

FluffyKhajiitTails.esp Skysan_Icicle.esp Skysan_AMB_CAPatch.esp EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp ewp__usleep.esp SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp requiem__book-of-uunp.esp requiem__book-of-uunp__ambca.esp requiem__book-of-uunp__rma.esp Purity Falls.esp ECTV Extra Merged.esp SLO - Stonewalls Merged.esp claralux__ectv-extra-merged.esp ECTV Extra Patches Merged.esp Settlements Expanded - Complete Fast Travel Overhaul Patch.esp Settlements Expanded - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp Settlements Expanded - No Snow Under the Roof Patch.esp Blowing in the Wind - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp Blowing in the Wind - Settlements Expanded Patch.esp settlements-and-inns-merged__ewp.esp settlements-and-inns-merged__usleep.esp

Why are they not inside your guide or inside CORE/OPTIONAL PACK?

There is another thing I do not understand: why MO does not place "WM Flora Fixes.esp" in the same position of your load order? In your file it comes after "Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp", in my load order it comes after "ETaC - RESOURCES.esm"

Thank you for the help

those esps are from SMC installation.

also some esps are from mods that i test on my setup.

and yes WM flora fixes should be after etac esm. Fixed now. Download the new load order file

Edited by paul666root

Did you forget to click the save button? I almost did that, because I thought it would save automatically when closing down Wrye Bash. I double checked afterwards and saw the master had not been changed, so I redid the procdure properly :P

I had save it, didnt know what happened. I just changed my Vsync. went to change iPresentInterval=0, and enable it on nvidia inspector and Nvidia drive, i have less stutters now. Since im capping at 30 i think im going to try more demanding ENB. Thank you.

those esps are from SMC installation.

also some esps are from mods that i test on my setup.

and yes WM flora fixes should be after etac esm. Fixed now. Download the new load order file

Paul is this game breaking? 

Figured I'd help by reporting some outdated information in your guide, so I signed up for an account. ::D:

Heavy Armory was updated, it's no longer two separate files. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21120/)

Heavy Armory - CCO supported version was removed (?) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49791/?)

Not sure how to incorporate these mods in my mod organizer now. Any tips?

Yup, I'm stuck exactly right here.

I finaly managet to install this mod pack. All of core and optionals except frostfall and patches for it. Did a test run... with Tetrachromatic ENB Vivid ( i got Vivid Weathers option of your Weather and Sound overhaul ). Game runs relatively smoothly... about 10-15 fps lower as im used to ( before i ran indoors always 60 and outdoors 40-60 fps )but i never had so many mods and never grass mods and city mods before. Started in Whiterun and it looks beautiful. Tundra running also fine. Tried to travel v ia cariage to Riverwood and game freezes with error message : 

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 11184944 / 16. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

My system is : i7 4770K 3,5GHz, GTX 980 4GB, 16GB RAM, SSD , Windows 64bit.

Will i be able to run this setup without freezes or sould i slim down some mods from it?

Figured I'd help by reporting some outdated information in your guide, so I signed up for an account. ::D:

Heavy Armory was updated, it's no longer two separate files. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21120/)

Heavy Armory - CCO supported version was removed (?) (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49791/?)

Not sure how to incorporate these mods in my mod organizer now. Any tips?

Guide hasn't been updated because TheTrader hasn't released patch for newer version. Continue using the older version.

I finaly managet to install this mod pack. All of core and optionals except frostfall and patches for it. Did a test run... with Tetrachromatic ENB Vivid ( i got Vivid Weathers option of your Weather and Sound overhaul ). Game runs relatively smoothly... about 10-15 fps lower as im used to ( before i ran indoors always 60 and outdoors 40-60 fps )but i never had so many mods and never grass mods and city mods before. Started in Whiterun and it looks beautiful. Tundra running also fine. Tried to travel v ia cariage to Riverwood and game freezes with error message : 

Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was 11184944 / 16. Some things you can try:

1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.

2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.

3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.

4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.

5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

My system is : i7 4770K 3,5GHz, GTX 980 4GB, 16GB RAM, SSD , Windows 64bit.

Will i be able to run this setup without freezes or sould i slim down some mods from it?

Your system should run it fine. Check your crash fixes ini and try to increase the value of CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb to 128.