SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

2) Does Requiem impose a level requirement for Forbidden Legends?  I cannot for the life of me get this quest to start.  Reading Lost Legends doesn't trigger the quest after asking to investigate further, Jyrik doesn't drop an amulet fragment or writ, Daynas doesn't have a claw or a journal on him, etc.  I checked that the TCIY scripts and book's vmad were as they should be, and Jyrik's inventory isn't modified in any way so I can only assume that something else is interfering with this quest.  This issue started when I installed requiem and updated to the latest RDO.  I'm stuck as to what else I should be looking at to make this work.

Hm, checked with xEdit and Requiem doesn't touch this quest, then I looked for the book ingame and got the TCIY dialogue window and quest started properly, but I don't use RDO.

When using VW+NLVA, after merging (I am using SNOWFALL ENB) the Vivid Weathers folder should not be unchecked in MO right? After merging I do not see its files under the merged folder. Also when can we expect to see the updated WLSO page? Maybe you could include the instructions made by jdsmith2816 for the Snowfall/Glacier ENB installation. 

Yes, VW folder must be checked for its assets (they aren't in the merge because no VW esp is merged)

Requiem - MIL DBM Static Loot Patch

Has been removed from the modpage.

LoTD has been updated to 16.11 and I think ice has redone the MIL patch to have static loot placement by default, so the guide can change to use regular Requiem+MIL patch, but better have Paul and JD have a look at this.

Can confirm had those errors too using Requiem - Patches 1.11. Thought it was ok so I ignored it.

I answered everyones questions about this literally one post above yours...

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11414-srle-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-reqtified/?p=185674

Found an issue with the Relighting Skyrim merge.

It throws this error in Merge Plugins:

d2jgBKk.png

Either delete the xx00152 candle record in RS or don't merge Relighting Skyrim.  Either choice is fine.  The patches themselves will merge in either case.

There are also files not covered in the updated patch, like the zz relighting-skyrim patches also the karthwasten and water patch is also not included in the guide. All files under the Relighting Skyrim patch should be merged with the main RelightingSkyrim.esp right?

This is correct.

Hi there,  thanks for creating this, it's really fun to see how this is coming together.  I had just a few quick questions for you:

1) The badgremlins/radioactive patch moves two fishbowls in the blue palace to a reachable location, but it also changes the items that are placed.  Instead of the jellyfish and histcarp (I think that's right), the dead fairy and cliff racer are there instead. They're not replaced anywhere else in the world, so should I revert that id change in my patches?

Ah, yes.. histcarp should be in dragonsreach I believe while jellyfish is in blue palace.  If that's not the case then I somehow swapped the id's.

2) Does Requiem impose a level requirement for Forbidden Legends?  I cannot for the life of me get this quest to start.  Reading Lost Legends doesn't trigger the quest after asking to investigate further, Jyrik doesn't drop an amulet fragment or writ, Daynas doesn't have a claw or a journal on him, etc.  I checked that the TCIY scripts and book's vmad were as they should be, and Jyrik's inventory isn't modified in any way so I can only assume that something else is interfering with this quest.  This issue started when I installed requiem and updated to the latest RDO.  I'm stuck as to what else I should be looking at to make this work.

I'm a bit confused here.... You started a new game right?  You didn't try to install requiem on top of an existing character?  The wording made me ask to be sure.

Having said that... I don't think Requiem changes the requirements to start this quest and I've gotten it by reading the book in farangar's shop.

When using VW+NLVA, after merging (I am using SNOWFALL ENB) the Vivid Weathers folder should not be unchecked in MO right? After merging I do not see its files under the merged folder. Also when can we expect to see the updated WLSO page? Maybe you could include the instructions made by jdsmith2816 for the Snowfall/Glacier ENB installation. 

Sorry mate.  I wanted to update WLSO instructions over the weekend/monday but got tied up doing the patches for the new ECTV stuff.

Correct.. VW folder should remain checked and the VW esp should remain hidden.  

LoTD has been updated to 16.11 and I think ice has redone the MIL patch to have static loot placement by default, so the guide can change to use regular Requiem+MIL patch, but better have Paul and JD have a look at this.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up.

Ah, yes.. histcarp should be in dragonsreach I believe while jellyfish is in blue palace.  If that's not the case then I somehow swapped the id's.

I'm a bit confused here.... You started a new game right?  You didn't try to install requiem on top of an existing character?  The wording made me ask to be sure.

Having said that... I don't think Requiem changes the requirements to start this quest and I've gotten it by reading the book in farangar's shop.

Sorry my mistake, it was the silverperch and jellyfish. whichever two fish were in there were replaced.  And yes, I was on a brand new character.  Oddly enough I can start the quest as long as I don't start the mage questline.  Coc'ing to a book worked just fine, but if I tried to go through the college first everything failed.  It was really odd, I just though I'd ask if you knew of any scripted things going on behind the scenes.  Thanks again!

I answered everyones questions about this literally one post above yours...

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11414-srle-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-reqtified/?p=185674

Yeah I did load the konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR patch and checked for errors in TES5edit. Still have errors.

Do I have to fix this using Merge Plugin or is there really no error to begin with?

post-10197-0-88438600-1477483867_thumb.png

Edited by Jakolanten

Yeah I did load the konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR patch and checked for errors in TES5edit. Still have errors.

Do I have to fix this using Merge Plugin or is there really no error to begin with?

Then there must be another master missing.  There are no actual errors in that file and merging it like this will end up resulting in MErge Plugins not copying those records over.

i've added a note to look at this in a bit after i run some errands.  I'll update my dropbox with the appropriate fixes and post a link here until paul has a change to update nexus.

Hi Paul,

I'm using the latest patches:

CORE PACK-78999-1-18 / Requiem - Patches 1.11 (re downloaded again from Nexus to make sure)

Still having the errors mentioned above for the esp's when checking with MP prior to build the merge:

• requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp
  • requiem__konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp

I wonder if somebody else could confirm this.

did you cleaned master on these patches ?

i have no errors on this.

Then there must be another master missing.  There are no actual errors in that file and merging it like this will end up resulting in MErge Plugins not copying those records over.

i've added a note to look at this in a bit after i run some errands.  I'll update my dropbox with the appropriate fixes and post a link here until paul has a change to update nexus.

did you cleaned master on these patches ?

i have no errors on this.

Grabbed the files from the dropbox, no errors indeed. Needed to update the nexus page. Sorry for causing troubles.

In Merge Plugins I'm getting the following errors for the plugins. Is it ok to ignore them and perform the merge?

• requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp
  • requiem__konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp

Checking for errors in requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskGlassHelmet "Glass Mask" [ARMO:2D0780C1]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080E] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000817] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000804] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSteelHelmet "Steel Mask" [ARMO:2D070370]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000811] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400081A] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000807] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskMoonstoneHelmet "Moonstone Mask" [ARMO:2D07036E]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000818] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000805] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSilverHelmet "Silver Mask" [ARMO:2D07036D]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080D] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000816] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000803] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskIronHelmet "Iron Mask" [ARMO:2D07036C]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000812] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400081B] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000808] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskCorondumHelmet "Copper Mask" [ARMO:2D07036A]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000810] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000819] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000806] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskBronzeHelmet "Bronze Mask" [ARMO:2D06FDFF]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080C] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000815] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E4] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_dunRevakheimMaskClay "Clay Mask" [ARMO:2D063315]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080A] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000813] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E5] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Checking for errors in requiem__konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp

KA_dlcArmorDragonPriestMaskStalhrimHelmet "Stalhrim Mask" [ARMO:32119D51]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0600081E] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0600081C] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0600081D] < Error: Could not be resolved >

KA_dlcArmorDragonPriestMaskLorkanHelmet "Heart Stone Mask" [ARMO:32113F9C]

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0600081F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [06000821] < Error: Could not be resolved >

ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [06000820] < Error: Could not be resolved >

All done!

ok the problem with these patches are with Improved Closedfaced Helmets.

Did you made this merge like in the guide? Also used Neo's replacer ? and then renamed the merge after its done?