SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Just to be consistent with the merge guide, in the mod order page, under NPCs and Behavior the RDO Patches should not be separated but named as RDO - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Patches.

fixed thanks

maybe stoopid question but TMB vanilla armors, if we dont choose the vanilla version outfits, will that affect the patches? Kind of like the alternatives in some cases :)

you can choose what you want i even said that in the mod notes. Just the first page select what it's said in the fomod.

Edited by paul666root

Finish page:

• References EasyWheel which is not installed

Found a bug (or is it me?):

• In Whiterun, the merchant that is selling bows and hunting supplies (The ... Huntsman or something, can't remeber) will always kick you out, regardless of time. If you stay, you will get a bounty.
  • Dragon Combat Overhaul does not have a MCM

I checked the Drunken Huntsman and he works fine, no problems or false trespassing accusations, seems to be on your end. DCO's MCM is also there for me, you find it under EGO - DCO.

Seems easywheel was removed, any paricular reasons for that? Personally, I find it very convenient for the functions of all my survival mods.

Soul's quick menu is gone as well, but Equipment HUD seems to replace its functionality.

Few things

Guide:

Dyndolod had an update.

Finish page:

• Suggested setting: Requiem -> atmosphere -> Heartbeat threshold: 25% (really annoying at 50%)
  • References EasyWheel which is not installed

Found a bug (or is it me?):

• In Whiterun, the merchant that is selling bows and hunting supplies (The ... Huntsman or something, can't remeber) will always kick you out, regardless of time. If you stay, you will get a bounty.
  • Dragon Combat Overhaul does not have a MCM

fixed.

Will check the merchant.

EDIT: checked the merchant and indeed he is aggresive. I'll look into fixing him

DCO has a MCM its called EGO - DCO

I checked the Drunken Huntsman and he works fine, no problems or false trespassing accusations, seems to be on your end. DCO's MCM is also there for me, you find it under EGO - DCO.

Seems easywheel was removed, any paricular reasons for that? Personally, I find it very convenient for the functions of all my survival mods.

Soul's quick menu is gone as well, but Equipment HUD seems to replace its functionality.

i dont use survival mods thus easywheel not needed. If you want Survival mods then you can install easywheel its not a conflicting mod.

Edited by paul666root

Under the ICH Merges, the folder name for patches for Helgen Reborn, Kohanriks, and Legacy of the Dragonborn are different from the mod order page. It should be from 'Original Patches' instead of just 'Patches'. Maybe it could also be another way around but just letting you know so you could fix it for consistency.

Does this error in MO also happen to you when merging esps and should I just ignore it?

DEBUG (17:49:59.0740): all hooks installed
INFO (17:49:59.0740): injection done
DEBUG (17:49:59.0740): set current directory b: E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3 -> E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3
DEBUG (17:49:59.0740): create process (w) E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Champollion V1_0_1 64 bits-35307-1-0-1\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe - "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Champollion V1_0_1 64 bits-35307-1-0-1\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe" "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\generalPex" -p "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\generalPsc" (in E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3) - hooking
ERROR (17:49:59.0772): failed to inject into E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Champollion V1_0_1 64 bits-35307-1-0-1\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe: failed to access thread context. Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])
DEBUG (17:49:59.0975): hooks removed
----------- LOG END -----------
DEBUG (17:50:00.0147): create process (w) null - "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Mod Organizer\mods\++++ Inigo Patches Merged\merge\Inigo Patches Merged-Copy.bat" (in E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\) - hooking
-------------------------------
INFO (17:50:00.0204): Windows 10.0 (workstation)

Also under Northfire's Photoreal Mountains there is no instructions to create an ESPs only folder. Or am I just can't see them?

Edited by Jakolanten

Does this error in MO also happen to you when merging esps and should I just ignore it?

DEBUG (17:49:59.0740): all hooks installed

INFO (17:49:59.0740): injection done

DEBUG (17:49:59.0740): set current directory b: E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3 -> E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3

DEBUG (17:49:59.0740): create process (w) E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Champollion V1_0_1 64 bits-35307-1-0-1\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe - "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Champollion V1_0_1 64 bits-35307-1-0-1\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe" "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\generalPex" -p "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\generalPsc" (in E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3) - hooking

ERROR (17:49:59.0772): failed to inject into E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Champollion V1_0_1 64 bits-35307-1-0-1\Champollion-V1.0.1-x64\Champollion.exe: failed to access thread context. Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])

DEBUG (17:49:59.0975): hooks removed

----------- LOG END -----------

DEBUG (17:50:00.0147): create process (w) null - "E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Mod Organizer\mods\++++ Inigo Patches Merged\merge\Inigo Patches Merged-Copy.bat" (in E:\Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition\Tools\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\) - hooking

-------------------------------

INFO (17:50:00.0204): Windows 10.0 (workstation)

Also under Northfire's Photoreal Mountains there is no instructions to create an ESPs only folder. Or am I just can't see them?

no i do not have that error. Have you installed this -> Champollion V1_0_1 32 bits ?

This guide is shaping up to be absolutely phenomenal! Thanks for all the tireless work that's been put in to this :)

This is sort of how I always imagined an ultra Skyrim "kitchen sink" build to look like and look forward to seeing where it goes...

Regarding ENB's, I'm working on my own preset which might fit in nicely with this setup.

TRIPLE ENB REDUX

Highlights:

Modified version of Rudy NLVA

Integration of NLVA's weathers PLUS Vivid Weathers

Two entirely new weather events that should have been included in Skyrim: Hail Storms & Sleet (I might be releasing this as a mod on the Nexus)

Integration of SweetFX for AA, sharpening & a very slight sepia tone to reduce brightness

Integration of True Storms for both NLVA plus Vivid Weathers (and a few more custom weathers)

Integration of Minty's Lighting with Thunder Storms for both NLVA plus Vivid Weathers (and a few more custom weathers)

New rain textures/shaders for ALL weathers ranging from a slight drizzle to a stormy downpour

New (subtle) frost-like crystals lens effect for some cold weathers

Modified rain lens effect for some rainy weathers (very subtle, so if this effect bothered you in the past, give it a try)

Integration of AOS & SOS

Modified (subtle) Depth of Field (built for game playing not screen-archery)

Integration of Snowfall ENB's Real Time Snow Cover on a few weathers

Modified version of Snowfall ENB's Real Time Snow Cover on a few other weathers whereby the "frost" effect only takes place between sunset and late morning. Once the sun comes out, the "frost" effect melts away into the standard weather, returning again after sunset.

TLDR: More rain, snow, thunder, lightning, frost using subtle, playable lens effects and DOF settings and incorporating all the best weather mods, ENB presets & SweetFX settings, along with a sprinkling of new & modified weather events for a more dramatic weather & ambiance experience.

This post should have had more response!  Sounds like a fantastic setup.  Where can we track it?