SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

shouldn't Dark Dungeons for ENB be optional? or is it really a core? Because it is tagged as optional on ENB presets.

this is not an ENB preset. It an image space modifier just like ELE. And it's core. Where is it marked optional?

HUD Merge on merges page is not yet updated for Equipment HUD, still has Souls Quick Menu in it.

EDIT:

Okay, so the error seems to be on my side.

i'll update the merge.

check in xedit. Do you have record duplicates on rtfi for those npcs?

I found the following errors reported by Merge Plugin for BetterQuestObjectives.esp

Checking for errors in BetterQuestObjectives.esp
  C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]
    QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">
    QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">

If I attempt to fix it I receive the message:

Fixing errors in BetterQuestObjectives.esp
  Unhandled error: QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">
  Unhandled error: QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "C00 "Take Up Arms" [QUST:0004B2D9]">

I found the following errors reported by Merge Plugin for BetterQuestObjectives.esp

Checking for errors in BetterQuestObjectives.esp

You can safely ignore those errors. I remember reading in the mod's FAQ that they are null references present in vanilla (added by Bethesda) and that's why they carry over

AFAIK every .bsl can be removed when you are working with loose files. They are only needed for .bsa files.

Thanks for the clarification. I just learned something new.

They are all marked for deletion in the guide, maybe Paul skipped this one by accident.

You can safely ignore those errors. I remember reading in the mod's FAQ that they are null references present in vanilla (added by Bethesda) and that's why they carry over

Ok, so it's fine to proceed with the merge and ignore the errors.

Maybe Paul should note that in the Merge page, under Better Quest Objectives, for users that come across that issue.

Edited by edynacio

under Variant Bs of ENB options. I am just confused because if I am going for Variant A which uses ELE-Lite-IL do I still have to install Dark Dungeons?

I was wondering the same thing. I skipped it because I thought it was incompatible with ELE.

Dark dungeons is listed as Core in the top portion of WLSO:

[Dark Dungeons for ENB]
CORE
 Dark Dungeons for ENB - 1.0 - by mindflux Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dark Dungeons for Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn

But then it's also listed as Optional in each of the overhauls' Variant B section:

[Dark Dungeons for ENB]
Optional
 Dark Dungeons for ENB - 1.0 - by mindflux Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Dark Dungeons for Skyrim - Dawnguard - Dragonborn

Okay, the ones I most recently noticed:

Falkreath, all near the forge:

• Isobel
  • Henrietta Entius (this is a child)
  • Jerulith

Other NPC's in Falkreath seem to be fine. I'll edit in more names if I stuble upon some other clones :D

Okay, so the error seems to be on my side.

Those are all Interesting NPCs, maybe that helps narrow down the search for the error.

under Variant Bs of ENB options. I am just confused because if I am going for Variant A which uses ELE-Lite-IL do I still have to install Dark Dungeons?

no, they are not compatible. WLSO core installation uses (besides Relighting Skyrim which you have in every case) vanilla weather + revamped exterior fog for exteriors and dark dungeons for interiors. If you use one of the optional weather mods (in which case you remove or deactivate revamped exterior fog), you have two options for interiors. You can EITHER use ELE OR Darker Dungeons. If you use ELE you remove or deactivate darker dungeons. I hope this helps/clarifies the confusion.

I get NavMesh conflicts when building the Requiem and WLSO merges. Can these be safely ignored? Anyone else getting them?

Yes, this was reported earlier. The WLSO conflict was in a test cell iirc and can safely be ignored. The Requiem merge conflict should be ignored for the time, Paul wanted to look it up, but I don't recall him posting what was the issue in the forum.

Just put wlso__glacier.esp in your wlso patches folder and merge it alpha with the rest of wlso as normal.

Would you mind checking my merge order for WLSO (using Snowfall ENB)?

Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
sos-thewilds__101bugs.esp
sos-thewilds__water.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
sos-civilization__crf.esp
sos-civilization__karthwasten.esp
sos-civilization__shorsstone.esp
sos-civilization__soljund.esp