SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Gah, so sorry.  Somehow I did not see the imgur links I guess?

So the requiem konahrik patch gets merged in with the other requiem patches... The errors you're seeing are from that patch and it's because the master it needs (the one that provides those recipes) isn't loaded.

I'm not sure about the CATM one.

It is used, you'll see it in the loadorder.txt from the Nexus, it just doesn't get sorted for some reason. I had to manually move it to the right spot.

On an unrelated note; The NSUTR instructions state to the delete the statuessnow folder, but this was originally done because 'Better-Shaped Talos Statue with Greatsword' and 'Stunning Statues of Skyrim' provided these meshes. We are no longer using those modes, so should that instruction be removed?

sry my mistake... it was disabled by accident thats why. Reuploaded now the loadorder.txt

It is used, you'll see it in the loadorder.txt from the Nexus, it just doesn't get sorted for some reason. I had to manually move it to the right spot.

On an unrelated note; The NSUTR instructions state to the delete the statuessnow folder, but this was originally done because 'Better-Shaped Talos Statue with Greatsword' and 'Stunning Statues of Skyrim' provided these meshes. We are no longer using those modes, so should that instruction be removed?

yes fixed

Edited by paul666root

I think once that's decided actually putting it out won't take but a day or two?  Feel free to give opinions.

If you want to include the files that's not on the Nexus anymore I guess hosting them on a dropbox/google account or something else would be the way to go.. I mean most the mods are still on the Nexus or over on AFK Mods. The ones that can't be found on either site can be a nightmare to find for people without some decent google-skills.

Think I still have some of the unavailable mods left on my computer somewhere..

If you dont want to host a link somewhere there's a pretty decent subreddit where you can ask about those kind of mods, but I'm not gonna link to in in here..

requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp

requiem__konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp

fixed these too. Redownload Requiem patches from CORE PACK

Oh, I see what's happening now. The loadorder.txt contains konahriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp whereas Extra Patches contains konahriks_accoutrements___usleep.esp. The one in Extra Patches has a third underscore.

Also, TMB Vanilla Armors Merged.esp needs to be added to loadorder.txt

TMB vanilla armors esps can be placed before Toccata.esp after trade and barter usleep patch. I'll add it to the loadorder.txt

If you want to include the files that's not on the Nexus anymore I guess hosting them on a dropbox/google account or something else would be the way to go.. I mean most the mods are still on the Nexus or over on AFK Mods. The ones that can't be found on either site can be a nightmare to find for people without some decent google-skills.

Think I still have some of the unavailable mods left on my computer somewhere..

If you dont want to host a link somewhere there's a pretty decent subreddit where you can ask about those kind of mods, but I'm not gonna link to in in here..

Yeah, I'm aware of all of those options.  Just trying to decide the best way to do it for the community so that I can properly deflect hate and heat lol

The WLSO patches file on Nexus still includes ele__ectv-merged.esp, but that esp file is not included in the merge instructions (for WLSO Variant 3 Vivid Weathers).

Should we include it in the WLSO merge anyway?

fixed now. redownload

The DBM ones too, I suppose?

the DBM merge is already on the merge page.

Weird bug with ECTV.

Every NPC inserted by ECTV Merged.esp has the grey face bug (as far as I've seen anyway). Looking in TES5Edit the FTST records are blank. For example, for NPC Corianna in Riverwood (baseID: bf99053a).

I think either ECTV Merged.esp has to be moved up the load order, or NPC Retexture has to be moved down. But ECTV merged also has a pile of non-NPC related stuff attached, so I'm not sure what to do.

NPC retextures data is being forwarded into the RTFI esp because we placed it in the ini on requiem. So RTFI its the last esp that will overwrite all NPCs appearence. Have you reran RTFI after you added ECTV? Also on adding ECTV you need to start a new game...

i do not have any grey face bug.

Let me know when you've got the guide pretty much all done. I'll do a full clean install of the whole guide and give you a rough idea of how long it takes me. Maybe you could drop that in as some form of benhmark? Up to you :)

Sounds good!  We're aiming for end of month to have all major changes locked in... after that just maintenance and the occasional tweak as problems are found.

We were almost there before but then had to redo alot due to splitting from srle... which made a convenient time to go ahead and do something like ECTV.

Edited by jdsmith2816