SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

and setting up SRLE base was part of the guide. And unlike mods like bandoliers or CACO it wasn't removed from the guide in the integration list. so don't try to weasel your way out of this :)

probably better to start from scratch, since this is a standalone now that differs strongly from SRLE in some parts

If you read this thread carefully, you will notice that the guide changed a lot since it came up. Also the design changed from being an addition to SRLE and to being a fully standalone guide.

Edited by TheChemist

A couple of things in the WLSO page

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons Patches. Doesn't exist in CORE Patches

True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone. No FOMOD instructions

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons Patches these are not present in the WLSO page either... or am I not seeing properly?

Will fix the fomod thanks.

I don't know if you have the answer for this because you don't use Frostfall, but when installing Frostfall with SkyUI 5.1 Add-on, I get this warning:

There are files in your 'Data/' folder which override newer versions from the Frostfall SkyUI 5.1 Add-on.

Is it ok to "Install Anyway"?

I don't know if you have the answer for this because you don't use Frostfall, but when installing Frostfall with SkyUI 5.1 Add-on, I get this warning:

There are files in your 'Data/' folder which override newer versions from the Frostfall SkyUI 5.1 Add-on.

Is it ok to "Install Anyway"?

If you have extracted SkyUI.bsa yes, it's normal and you can install anyway.

Hi, there are errors in these plugins:

requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp

requiem__konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp

skyrim-radioactive__catm.esp

Can I ignore them and do the merge?

Probably depend on what the errors are, but I wouldn't. I'd post the errors you're getting and see if paul or anyone else can help you first.

Just finished merging and downloaded the newest Load Order file I found one .esp that isn't used.

konahriks_accoutrements___usleep.esp coming from Konahriks Accoutrements - Dragon Priest Armory Extra Patches

It is used, you'll see it in the loadorder.txt from the Nexus, it just doesn't get sorted for some reason. I had to manually move it to the right spot.

On an unrelated note; The NSUTR instructions state to the delete the statuessnow folder, but this was originally done because 'Better-Shaped Talos Statue with Greatsword' and 'Stunning Statues of Skyrim' provided these meshes. We are no longer using those modes, so should that instruction be removed?