SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

PCS conflicts with every mod that changes landscapes in that zones.

It happened to me with verdant when i put verdant esp after pcs esp.

Verdant grass blocked courier and guards, courier stayed out of his home days and night. Poor courier that feared grass. :devil:

So if you want PCS you should place esp at very bottom of load order.

I've never understood why anyone would want to waste an esp slot on a single building for the courier.

Should the guide have instructions to install Campfire and Frostfall patches from Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central.

The readme mentions the following changes.

Campfire:

• Reqtified everything (armors, weapons, ammunition and recipes).
  • Cloaks can't be enchanted.
  • Reduced carry weight bonus offered by backpacks to 35.
  • Changed most messages to a first-person view.
  • Added a Campfire cooking recipe for raw meat.
  • Added salt as requirement to meat cooked at campfire.

Frostfall:

• Reqtified everything (spells and scrolls)
  • Changed most messages to a first-person view.

i dont remember what was then. So you dont use anything from ECTV? seems like a navmesh conflict. Thats why followers cant pass that point. We dont use PCS anymore. Can you check what else modifies that area?

Checked with xEdit for conflicts, there are navmesh conflicts between USLEEP, CRF and PCS but oddly enough when starting a new game with only those esps, NPCs don't get stuck. Mods that do any kind of editing in the surrounding cells are USLEEP, CRF, Point the way, WATER and Trees and Flora Merged.

I have tested now with only those esps active and my test companion got stuck. Ok, deactivated first Trees and Flora problem still there, then Water problem still there, last Point the way problem gone. Reactivated only Point the way and companion got stuck again.

So I get this issue even with a minimal load order of USLEEP, CRF, Point the Way and PCS, seems like rick830 is right and PCS doesn't play well with anything altering this zone.

PCS conflicts with every mod that changes landscapes in that zones.

It happened to me with verdant when i put verdant esp after pcs esp.

Verdant grass blocked courier and guards, courier stayed out of his home days and night. Poor courier that feared grass. :devil:

So if you want PCS you should place esp at very bottom of load order.

I don't want PCS, only installed it because it was part of the guide at that time. Putting PCS at the bottom of the load order fixes problems with the Couriers AI package but the navigation issue of followers persists.

I've never understood why anyone would want to waste an esp slot on a single building for the courier.

Then why did you have it in your guide? ;)

well there are other mods too that need frostfall and campfire installed in their fomods. I have to remember now which one have these.... since i dont use the mods.

The only mod that needs Campfire and Frostfall patches is DSR.

Other mods like CACO, YOT are not used with this guide.

Checked with xEdit for conflicts, there are navmesh conflicts between USLEEP, CRF and PCS but oddly enough when starting a new game with only those esps, NPCs don't get stuck. Mods that do any kind of editing in the surrounding cells are USLEEP, CRF, Point the way, WATER and Trees and Flora Merged.

I have tested now with only those esps active and my test companion got stuck. Ok, deactivated first Trees and Flora problem still there, then Water problem still there, last Point the way problem gone. Reactivated only Point the way and companion got stuck again.

So I get this issue even with a minimal load order of USLEEP, CRF, Point the Way and PCS, seems like rick830 is right and PCS doesn't play well with anything altering this zone.

I don't want PCS, only installed it because it was part of the guide at that time. Putting PCS at the bottom of the load order fixes problems with the Couriers AI package but the navigation issue of followers persists.

Then why did you have it in your guide? ;)

we never had PCS in the guide. It was part of SRLE actually.

The only mod that needs Campfire and Frostfall patches is DSR.

Other mods like CACO, YOT are not used with this guide.

i think i saw them somewhere else too

Quick question,

I've just finished a fresh install of SRLE and now I would like to get this one installed on a separate profile. Am I better off just starting from scratch, since I know a few of the mods need to be reinstalled and I'm not sure how that will effect mods in a different profile, or should I copy my SRLE profile and just drag and drop the changes from this one?

Thanks

we never had PCS in the guide. It was part of SRLE actually.

and setting up SRLE base was part of the guide. And unlike mods like bandoliers or CACO it wasn't removed from the guide in the integration list. so don't try to weasel your way out of this :)

Quick question,

I've just finished a fresh install of SRLE and now I would like to get this one installed on a separate profile. Am I better off just starting from scratch, since I know a few of the mods need to be reinstalled and I'm not sure how that will effect mods in a different profile, or should I copy my SRLE profile and just drag and drop the changes from this one?

Thanks

probably better to start from scratch, since this is a standalone now that differs strongly from SRLE in some parts

and setting up SRLE base was part of the guide. And unlike mods like bandoliers or CACO it wasn't removed from the guide in the integration list. so don't try to weasel your way out of this :)

probably better to start from scratch, since this is a standalone now that differs strongly from SRLE in some parts

You were asking why we had PCS in our guide. We never did. :)