SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

It was there when I installed the guide 2 weeks ago, maybe it got lost in the transition or will be added again to the guide as part of the beautification/SMC.

Rustic Soulgems should indeed be installed but esp hidden...  Requiem patches has a replacer esp but not the assets.  This was probably a mistake from the migration.

The main guide states we should install male and female versions of CoverKhajiits, however the Mod Order page shows female version only. Which should I install?

Male and Female

The main guide states we should install male and female versions of CoverKhajiits, however the Mod Order page shows female version only. Which should I install?

fixed

I've seen the Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central references Rustic Soulgems when in the FOMOD option for the ISC patch.

RUSTIC SOULGEMS

DotMO.png RUSTIC SOULGEMS - ISC compatible

Maybe Rustic Soulgems is missing in the guide?

It was there when I installed the guide 2 weeks ago, maybe it got lost in the transition or will be added again to the guide as part of the beautification/SMC.

yes it will be installed as part of SMC but it needs to be for base guide since maybe not everyone will install smc

The Eyes Of Beauty - Dawnguard Update is marked as merged in the mod order page but it only has meshes and textures.

It should either be merged in MO or kept checked, right?

i merge everything in MO but some wanted the way Neo does it. So to not be merged then it would have to go after the merge

edit: also i never copy assets with MP. I always merge just the esps. But that is a thing i prefer.

Edited by paul666root

With Radioactive and ECTV enabled, the game will crash within a few mins after character creation.

Without it, the game runs just fine.

That's a problem local to your installation;  works correctly for me locally. :(

You don't still have the holds patch in your radioactive merge?

Edited by jdsmith2816

That's a problem local to your installation;  works correctly for me locally. :(

You don't still have the holds patch in your radioactive merge?

Not sure what you mean, but here's the list of plugins in my Radioactive merge:

Skyrim Radioactive - 3DNPC Patch.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Legacy of Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Live Another Life Patch.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - SPO Patch.esp
skyrim-radioactive__3dnpc.esp
skyrim-radioactive__catm.esp
skyrim-radioactive__ccf.esp
skyrim-radioactive__dbm.esp
skyrim-radioactive__requiem.esp
skyrim-radioactive__tgr-merged.esp
skyrim-radioactive__usleep.esp

That looks fine.  You're welcome to leave radioactive out if you're experiencing issues... not sure what would cause the CTD. :(

Also note that I haven't done any sort of patching for the new ECTV so no idea what you may run into...  I would assume fairly minor stuff like wrong type of locks for requiem and such... but no promises there.

I'll be investigating it some time this weekend I believe.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Never say never but it's not in the plan to bring it back any time soon.

Can I enquire why the change in ECTV setup? Was there some underlying problem that made the original setup (Holds, JKs, the couple of other removed things) impossible to make work? Sorry to be difficult, I was just really excited to use that combination and was just waiting for the guide standalone-ification and other stuff to settle before jumping in.

Holds seems to not work very well with other mods used in the guide. Also the major problem is that after merging it and its patches ...and NAVI regeneration seems to cause errors as CK deletes records upon this. This seems to be a problem with the cities that use a different worldspace than vanilla , like falkreath and dawnstar. 

This left only to use this mod unmerged and its patches... this exceeds the esp limit as there are lots of patches.

So until the patches are stabilized for that mod we cannot include it.

With Radioactive and ECTV enabled, the game will crash within a few mins after character creation.

Without it, the game runs just fine.

im not sure that this mod causes the crash.

Have you configured Crash Fixes properly? Does it spawn an error message upon crash?

what enb do you use? Have you configured properly enblocal ?

Not sure what you mean, but here's the list of plugins in my Radioactive merge:

Skyrim Radioactive - 3DNPC Patch.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Legacy of Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Live Another Life Patch.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - SPO Patch.esp
skyrim-radioactive__3dnpc.esp
skyrim-radioactive__catm.esp
skyrim-radioactive__ccf.esp
skyrim-radioactive__dbm.esp
skyrim-radioactive__requiem.esp
skyrim-radioactive__tgr-merged.esp
skyrim-radioactive__usleep.esp

Did you accidentally include the Skyrim Radioactive ELFX patch in the load order? I made this mistake and had a similar issue