SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I got the game running tonight and things worked pretty well. It looks amazing. However, I did encounter some bugs with my install. If anyone has ideas on where I might start looking to fix these, I would appreciate it.

1. Riften: Outside the city by the southern gate, on the road you take to Black Briar Estates, there is an extra wall. It points out from the city walls parallel to the road. It actually hovers above the ground and does not follow the terrain. I am running ETAC by the way.
  2. Slowness: I encountered this 3 different times. It was always at night, during a rain storm when near a fire. The game slows down to a crawl. Takes forever to naviagate the menus etc. If I exit the game and come back in, it works fine once more.
  3. Cell Respawn: I ran from Riften to Ivarstead along the river picking Nirnroot. After leaving Ivarstead and heading back to riften (after the slowness issues listed in #2) I notice all the Nirnroot I had picked (along with all other flowers/slaughterfish eggs etc) had respawned.
  4. Campfire: It seems like campfire was forgetting my settings. Not everytime, but more than 50% of the time, when I tried to build a campfire, it asked me if I wanted the tutorials. It seems like it loses the setting or forgets the previous selection.

I know these are all related to something I've done, but I am trying to learn to debug/track this down. Any help you can give is appreciated. I truly am grateful for all the time you have dedicated to this guide and for your support.

Thanks,

ET

1. need to check this EDIT: can you post a screen about this? i checked there and i dont see no flying wall...

2. could be that you are reaching the memory limit... check with SPM

3. yeah happens

4. i dont use campfire maybe someone that uses it can say if this is normal or not.

Edited by paul666root

I got the game running tonight and things worked pretty well. It looks amazing. However, I did encounter some bugs with my install. If anyone has ideas on where I might start looking to fix these, I would appreciate it.

1. Riften: Outside the city by the southern gate, on the road you take to Black Briar Estates, there is an extra wall. It points out from the city walls parallel to the road. It actually hovers above the ground and does not follow the terrain. I am running ETAC by the way.
  2. Slowness: I encountered this 3 different times. It was always at night, during a rain storm when near a fire. The game slows down to a crawl. Takes forever to naviagate the menus etc. If I exit the game and come back in, it works fine once more.
  3. Cell Respawn: I ran from Riften to Ivarstead along the river picking Nirnroot. After leaving Ivarstead and heading back to riften (after the slowness issues listed in #2) I notice all the Nirnroot I had picked (along with all other flowers/slaughterfish eggs etc) had respawned.
  4. Campfire: It seems like campfire was forgetting my settings. Not everytime, but more than 50% of the time, when I tried to build a campfire, it asked me if I wanted the tutorials. It seems like it loses the setting or forgets the previous selection.

I know these are all related to something I've done, but I am trying to learn to debug/track this down. Any help you can give is appreciated. I truly am grateful for all the time you have dedicated to this guide and for your support.

Thanks,

ET

1. ETaC doesn't touch major cities. Get the ID of the wall with the console and check with xEdit what is placing it there.

2. Check your system usage with Skyrim Performance Monitor.

4. When you start the game Campfire creates a profile with your settings, the file is in MO's overwrite folder. Drag and drop it into the Campfire mod.

Having a merge issue with Relighting Skyrim.  The merge fails, and here's the error it's shooting out (this is with a Requiem build):

Renumbering Conflicting FormIDs
  Renumbering FormIDs in RelightingSkyrim.esp
Failed to merge ++++ Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged, Can't remove FormID [060879AE] from file [11] RelightingSkyrim.esp: FormID not registered

Having a merge issue with Relighting Skyrim.  The merge fails, and here's the error it's shooting out (this is with a Requiem build):

Failed to merge ++++ Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged, Can't remove FormID [060879AE] from file [11] RelightingSkyrim.esp: FormID not registered

Download the new replacer esp.  You're using the old one.

• +1 1

Whoop.  Just realized that since I downloaded the core, relighting skyrim patches have been updated.  <.<

Download the new replacer esp.  You're using the old one.

Damn, you're fast!

• +1 1

You forgot the /s on that. :P

Your grey face is gone but you've still got a neckseam for some reason.  Definiteyl an improvement though :P

:(

How do I fix the neckseam? 

It's still apparent if I install something like Better Males to overwrite the current malehead and malebody files.

Just started 'er up successfully and holy smokes, this is amazing.  And also hitting my graphics card enough that my recent decision to trade up has a lot more weight (rocking an old OG Titan, looking at going to a GTX 1080).  I never go below 30fps at 1440p, but a silky smooth 60fps would just complete the package.

Well, I guess technically getting the new card and installing SMC when it gets updated would complete the package.  Anyhow, may I just say that you folks rock, and you have at least one very appreciative fan.

:(

How do I fix the neckseam? 

It's still apparent if I install something like Better Males to overwrite the current malehead and malebody files.

Also, I've just found another issue.

Something is seriously wrong with the people of Skyrim's feet (I promise I'm not weird for noticing these things, lol).

https://puu.sh/sshK2/822a629962.jpg

https://puu.sh/sshHe/f4cf94657a.jpg

https://puu.sh/sshFh/bdc1be95b9.jpg

https://puu.sh/sshED/555c575b6e.jpg

The malebody_1.dds file in use is provided by XCE.

Notice the seam on the human races and then the completely unusual irregularities on the  beast races.

Edited by AmeerHM

Also, I've just found another issue.

Something is seriously wrong with the people of Skyrim's feet (I promise I'm not weird for noticing these things, lol).

https://puu.sh/sshK2/822a629962.jpg

https://puu.sh/sshHe/f4cf94657a.jpg

https://puu.sh/sshFh/bdc1be95b9.jpg

https://puu.sh/sshED/555c575b6e.jpg

The malebody_1.dds file in use is provided by XCE.

Notice the seam on the human races and then the completely unusual irregularities on the  beast races.

Try re-combining without XCE for now please;  I think it'll fix all of your problems.

Any news on Skyrim Radioactive Glorified - Interiors Compilation?

It has been set to hidden   :O

Probably getting an update.

Try re-combining without XCE for now please;  I think it'll fix all of your problems.

Probably getting an update.

Ok, will do.

Also, JD, I noticed that the fine face textures for men mod, from SMC also, was the culprit for the neck seam.

Also, also, also, I tried the two optional files provided by fine face textures for men that are meant to fix the neck seam, neither did.

Edit: wait, are you sure XCE is the culprit? I thought beast races use their own malebody files? The two races that are affected the most are my argonians and khajits.

https://puu.sh/ssjE8/4239233c91.jpg

https://puu.sh/ssjCU/b5931d858b.jpg

I hid the character folder in SMC and the issue resolved. I'm a little confused though  :confused:  SMC recommends coverkhajits and so does the original LOTD reqtified guide, what could be causing the dodgy feet textures?

https://puu.sh/sskwt/e42e82831a.jpg

https://puu.sh/sskxo/5535ca0f55.jpg

Edited by AmeerHM

Good night guys

I am ging for my first merge with Merge Plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working, I am trying to merge arthmor vilage patches, I load the patches and its dependencies, I select the three patches as instructed but the merge files, because apparently i am missing files.

this is the output of the script

Building merge: ---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged

Merge is using plugin: Arthville Patches Merged.esp
Adding masters...
Done adding masters

Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__3dnpc.esp
  Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__inigo.esp
  Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__usleep.esp

Copying records
  Copying records from arthville__usleep.esp
  Copying records from arthville__inigo.esp
  Copying records from arthville__3dnpc.esp

Handling assets
  Handling assets for arthville__3dnpc.esp
    Copying general assets from C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\Arthville Patches 1.04
  Handling assets for arthville__inigo.esp
  Handling assets for arthville__usleep.esp

Decompiling scripts
  No files found matching C:\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\generalPex\*.pex
  No files found matching C:\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\pex\*.pex

Remapping FormIDs in scripts
  No files found matching C:\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\psc\*.psc

Compiling scripts

Copying modified scripts
Failed to merge ---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged, Cannot create file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged\merge\Arthville Patches Merged-Copy.bat". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

All done!

It fails, can anyone tell me what did i miss when i setup merge plugins? I don't know what I did wrong :(

Thank you in advance.

EDIT I wanted to post the log under a spoiler tag so it doesn't get this big but i don't know how -.-' sorry guys.

Edited by Pockets69

Good night guys

I am ging for my first merge with Merge Plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working, I am trying to merge arthmor vilage patches, I load the patches and its dependencies, I select the three patches as instructed but the merge files, because apparently i am missing files.

this is the output of the script

Building merge: ---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged

Merge is using plugin: Arthville Patches Merged.esp

Adding masters...

Done adding masters

Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__3dnpc.esp

Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__inigo.esp

Renumbering FormIDs in arthville__usleep.esp

Copying records

Copying records from arthville__usleep.esp

Copying records from arthville__inigo.esp

Copying records from arthville__3dnpc.esp

Handling assets

Handling assets for arthville__3dnpc.esp

Copying general assets from C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\Arthville Patches 1.04

Handling assets for arthville__inigo.esp

Handling assets for arthville__usleep.esp

Decompiling scripts

No files found matching C:\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\generalPex\*.pex

No files found matching C:\Merge Plugins-69905-2-2-3\temp\pex\*.pex

Remapping FormIDs in scripts

Compiling scripts

Copying modified scripts

Failed to merge ---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged, Cannot create file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\---> ++++ Arthville Patches Merged\merge\Arthville Patches Merged-Copy.bat". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

All done!

It fails, can anyone tell me what did i miss when i setup merge plugins? I don't know what I did wrong :(

Thank you in advance.

EDIT I wanted to post the log under a spoiler tag so it doesn't get this big but i don't know how -.-' sorry guys.

make sure you use Champollion 32bits and not 64bits. Also be sure to extract Scripts archive in data

also the merge name is only with ++++ in front... the arrow "--->" is not included in the name...

Edited by paul666root
  • +1 1

thank you for the reply paul, to the issues:

1- i am using champolian 32 bits (x86)

2- I extracted the scripts in data folder like it was advised in the tutorial (on the pre requisites page) I went back to instructions on the pre requisistes page and says to open scripts.rar on Skyrim/Data and extract the files in place, i just extracted the files so they are all inside a Scripts folder, so i have /Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source, then a bunch of psc files and a backup, dawnguard, dragonborn, heartfires and temp folder.

I think that is the correct place and the correct folder structure.

as for the merge name, ill correct it thank you.

EDIT: 

IT WORKED, thank you so much paul, it was the issue with the name, the ---> should't be there 

Edited by Pockets69

I suppose theres no "good fix" for script latency issues? Or at least I think tahts why my bow breaks 2-3 seconds after I was attacked. Or why it takes 1-2 seconds for things to react to me running my horse into them...

Also why is the Wet&Cold go-home feature disabled in the recommendations? Takes too much script time or causes issues or something?

Edited by Inari