SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Ah, cool! I didn't want to change it though, I found it really refreshing. On my vanilla requiem playthroughs, I tend to rely a lot on ancestor guardian and the like, so actually gitting gud is a nice change, lol. Thank you for that information though, Jd, much appreciated. :)

I did find something unusual though, on my newest playthrough. Please, forgive the weirdness of the screenshot, I assure you guys, it was only to demonstrate the matter more clearly.

https://puu.sh/srhQT/c56126d009.jpg

Is this still the gray face bug? NPC ID is as follows: c7031976, if you wanna confirm it's not just me.

NPC comes from Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp; maybe this mod requires similar treatment to the ECTV merge?

Edit: also, sorry for bombarding you guys with this, are we not merging the files from the requiem - late patches folder in the Core Pack?

Yeah, that's definitely grey face.  Inns will need the same treatment as eCTV.

We havne't done a merge for the late patches.. There's no reason not to really that I recall.. There was just enough ESP headroom that I left it alone when I got to it.

• +1 1

I've tracked this down to the Requiem Patches Merged step. It seems I missed this output when I built the patch the first time:

Copying records from requiem__konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
    Exception copying KA_dlcArmorDragonPriestMaskLorkanHelmet "Heart Stone Mask" [ARMO:1B113F9C]: [06000820] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_dlcArmorDragonPriestMaskStalhrimHelmet "Stalhrim Mask" [ARMO:1B119D51]: [0600081D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  Copying records from requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp
    Exception copying KA_dunRevakheimMaskClay "Clay Mask" [ARMO:1A063315]: [04AF02E5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskBronzeHelmet "Bronze Mask" [ARMO:1A06FDFF]: [04AF02E4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskCorondumHelmet "Copper Mask" [ARMO:1A07036A]: [04000806] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskIronHelmet "Iron Mask" [ARMO:1A07036C]: [04000808] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSilverHelmet "Silver Mask" [ARMO:1A07036D]: [04000803] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskMoonstoneHelmet "Moonstone Mask" [ARMO:1A07036E]: [04000805] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSteelHelmet "Steel Mask" [ARMO:1A070370]: [04000807] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    Exception copying KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskGlassHelmet "Glass Mask" [ARMO:1A0780C1]: [04000804] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  Copying records from requiem__kfr__fixes.esp

These entries are coming from the Requiem Patches Install. I have tried resinstalling this patch from scratch, as well nas Konahrik Acccoutrements as well.

If I run without a merged patch, Reqtificator runs fine. If I build the patch it genereates these errors, but still compiles the module. If I use the Merged module, Retificator errors out again.

I'll post updates here, but if anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate any tips. The thing that has me really stumped is why retificator works when the mods are not combined. The same bad records are in that mod pre-merge. I verified in Tes5Edit.

There is also the possibility that this is a red herring and that the problem exists with something else.

I'm still looking for insight on this one. Anybody have any ideas what might be causing this? Works with non-merged files. Merged files fail.

I'm still looking for insight on this one. Anybody have any ideas what might be causing this? Works with non-merged files. Merged files fail.

Paul answered you a couple pages back iirc.  It's a common problem, just search for KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskMoonstoneHelmet  in the thread.. or one of the other id's.

I think you probably didn't have the konahrik wafr ccor patch activated or aren't using the wafr ich replacer or something similar.

Edited by jdsmith2816

First of all, thanks to jdsmith2816, paul666root, Darth_mathias, dunc001, Neovalen, hishutup and Astakos for the one of the best guide to completely revamp Skyrim.

I really appreciate all the hard work you folks do and have incredible respect for you all.

I have encountered a small problem and after some intense googling, I can't find the solution.

When I start a new game (after choosing an alternate start), Requiem's core script are initialising but after waiting a minute or so, it is unable to.

I have tested several starts / characters / waiting periods and checked the TESVedit for errors, with no positive results.

After tracing my Papyrus log, all of them end with the following failed scripts;

[REQ] ERROR: Script Init Failed! Dumping Script States!
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias ArrowWeight - ready: False
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias CellTracker - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias Disguise - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias ImpactEffects - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias PassiveArmorTraining - ready: False
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias StartingPerks - ready: False
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias DualScaling - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias VampireFeederDroppableBlood - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias StaminaConsumption - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias MCM_DataStorage - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias AttributeSystem - ready: False
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias StaminaDrain_Attacks - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias MassEffect_Master - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias TemperingData - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias LevelUpSanitizer - ready: TRUE
[REQ] INFO: Script Alias DeathHandler - ready: TRUE
VM is freezing...
VM is frozen
Reverting game...
Error: Unable to bind script QF__02018FF3 to VelothiStablesQuest (B8018FF3) because their base types do not match
Error: Unable to bind script QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009 to aaML_Quest_VendorONOFF_TEST (41186009) because their base types do not match
Error: Unable to bind script KA_TWprojectileScript to  (3A1187BB) because their base types do not match
Error: Unable to bind script CTR_Script_DisableAI to  (1F3B55BB) because their base types do not match

I know the failed scripts are from ++++ Inns & Settlements Merged, MIL For Skyrim, Konahriks Accoutrements and Caranthir Tower Reborn respectively.

I have checked the guide several times for any missing esps or instructions but even after re-merging and Relinking, it doesn't help.

Any possible suggestions to solve this?
My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

First of all, thanks to jdsmith2816, paul666root, Darth_mathias, dunc001, Neovalen, hishutup and Astakos for the one of the best guide to completely revamp Skyrim.

I really appreciate all the hard work you folks do and have incredible respect for you all.

I have encountered a small problem and after some intense googling, I can't find the solution.

When I start a new game (after choosing an alternate start), Requiem's core script are initialising but after waiting a minute or so, it is unable to.

I have tested several starts / characters / waiting periods and checked the TESVedit for errors, with no positive results.

After tracing my Papyrus log, all of them end with the following failed scripts;

I know the failed scripts are from ++++ Inns & Settlements Merged, MIL For Skyrim, Konahriks Accoutrements and Caranthir Tower Reborn respectively.

I have checked the guide several times for any missing esps or instructions but even after re-merging and Relinking, it doesn't help.

Any possible suggestions to solve this?

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

What's your load order look like?

Merge instructions for Relighting Skyrim says to include RelightingSkyrim.esp.

However, post-merge, the Integration Guide says to leave Relighting Skyrim activated. But that .esp has already been merged into Relighting Skyrim Patches Merged.esp.

Doesn't make any sense. The load order will have that entire .esp become redundant anyway after being overwritten by the merged one.

Additionally, if Relighting Skyrim is now just one .esp, it makes no sense for users to download the mod from Nexus only to replace the one .esp with your file anyway.

fixed mod order page

we only provide that so users endorse the original mod.

Checking your ICH installation was the reply to that. Be sure to use Neo's replacer and be sure to rename the ICH merge as told you by the guide. And as JD said make sure all patches and master are loaded and in the correct order.

Okay ^^ Did they actually change or can I just use the ones from the old pack?

ok if you still got the old Requiem - ECTV archive can you tell me what was there (or anyone else) since i lost everything from OPTIONAL PACK due to the corruption

Is it also okay if it's left unmerged? I had WLSO require it as a master, I guess also also forgot it the last time I made that merge. Will it work correctly?

check the merge instructions. You need to rename the merge afterwards

Yeah, that's definitely grey face.  Inns will need the same treatment as eCTV.

We havne't done a merge for the late patches.. There's no reason not to really that I recall.. There was just enough ESP headroom that I left it alone when I got to it.

Inns merge already has the new instructions.

You forgot the /s on that. :P

lol

I got the game running tonight and things worked pretty well. It looks amazing. However, I did encounter some bugs with my install. If anyone has ideas on where I might start looking to fix these, I would appreciate it.

1. Riften: Outside the city by the southern gate, on the road you take to Black Briar Estates, there is an extra wall. It points out from the city walls parallel to the road. It actually hovers above the ground and does not follow the terrain. I am running ETAC by the way.
  2. Slowness: I encountered this 3 different times. It was always at night, during a rain storm when near a fire. The game slows down to a crawl. Takes forever to naviagate the menus etc. If I exit the game and come back in, it works fine once more.
  3. Cell Respawn: I ran from Riften to Ivarstead along the river picking Nirnroot. After leaving Ivarstead and heading back to riften (after the slowness issues listed in #2) I notice all the Nirnroot I had picked (along with all other flowers/slaughterfish eggs etc) had respawned.
  4. Campfire: It seems like campfire was forgetting my settings. Not everytime, but more than 50% of the time, when I tried to build a campfire, it asked me if I wanted the tutorials. It seems like it loses the setting or forgets the previous selection.

I know these are all related to something I've done, but I am trying to learn to debug/track this down. Any help you can give is appreciated. I truly am grateful for all the time you have dedicated to this guide and for your support.

Thanks,

ET

ok if you still got the old Requiem - ECTV archive can you tell me what was there (or anyone else) since i lost everything from OPTIONAL PACK due to the corruption

Well its from the old 1.20 Archive (new is 1.25 so not sure if more changed in between) But it has a Requiem folder with a requiem__usleep__kfr__etac.esp inside: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18783800/requiem__usleep__kfr__etac.esp

on another note: I installed Vividian ENB. Any idea where the "Torches preset" and "Wearable lantern" preset esp files would go? I just chucked them right before Khajit Ears Show.esp

Edited by Inari