SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Well I think it is since it is an "assets" I forgot to mentioned that as well. Thank you for mentioning it.

As for regenerating Navmesh in CK that's not that hard actually but it is more job to do nevertheless.

I'll just let Paul and jd decides for it.

It's not that it's hard... normally.  ECTV has ALOT of stuff in it... and they're big esp.  It's a bit of a PITA to regenerate the NAVI on that one... I also can't imagine most users of the guide doing it right first time around.  It's just not something most people are familiar with.

Also, after installing SMC, something, in that 25gb folder XCE Compilation Pack, has provided a skin texture that makes it so female NPCs have no nipples... So the above also works as a work-around for that, lol.

Awkward... if that's the case we'll update the guide such that the WSCO skin texture is kept.  I must have done it on my machine without carrying it forward or something.

• +1 1

Minor omission error in YASH Finish Line page, merge part.

Under the merge instructions for LoTD patches, the .esps dbm__rhdb.esp and zz dbm__rhdb__yash2.esp are missing from the list.

I'm assuming it goes in alphabetical order for now.

EDIT: Also the file dbm__cloaks.esp is missing its master (Cloaks.esp), which was merged and thus removed earlier in the guide. Nevermind. Found the mistake.

Edited by johnnywatts

In merge section for YASH again, yash2__cloaks.esp requires Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp and Book of UUNP Iron and Steel.esp as masters.

The Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp was deactivated earlier in the guide (and obviously can't be reactivated just for this merge, since then it will include that as a master in the new merged .esp).

Book of UUNP is nowhere to be found in the guide.

For NLVA w/ ELE configure your WLSO as shown in the screenshots below... Note that I left VW activated after merging... NLVA depends upon the assets of VW.. Make sure the VW esp is marked as optional/deleted before doing your merge... NLVA will not work as expected if you have the VW esp in your merge / activated.

https://imgur.com/a/1iyhS

Edit: Make sure you also have the ele__requiem.esp sorted appropriately between ele__relighting-skryim and ele__sojund  The screenshot doesn't show it because I was doing the demonstration from my non-requiem load order... Everything else is 100% the same and accurate... just add in the ele__requiem file.

Another quick question. Where did ele__relighting-skyrim.esp come from? It's named as if it came from the WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches but I'm not seeing it in there at all.

Discovered a new problem during my YASHed gameplay : Braith, a little girl in Whiterun, believe that their parents are dead, but Amren and Saffir are perfectly alive. After checking her references in xEdit, it seems that Sofia, the Funny Follower, overlap some Hearthfire changes. And some USLEEP changes. And is overlapped by Guard Dialogue Overhaul. Also, Aurlyn seems not compatible either with Hearthfires. And now we see how hard it is to make all these mods compatible...

I´m trying to install this pack, but discovered a problem with the prerequisits already:

The guide wants me to do this:

Open Scripts.rar found in the Skyrim/Data folder and extract all files in place.

But there is no Scripts.rar in my Skyrim/Data folder. In fact there is no Scripts.rar anywhere in my Skyrim folder or anywhere else on my computer.

It´s a new installation via Steam.

Is this step ouddated and not neccessary anymore or did I miss a point?

I´m trying to install this pack, but discovered a problem with the prerequisits already:

The guide wants me to do this:

But there is no Scripts.rar in my Skyrim/Data folder. In fact there is no Scripts.rar anywhere in my Skyrim folder or anywhere else on my computer.

It´s a new installation via Steam.

Is this step ouddated and not neccessary anymore or did I miss a point?

I believe that you need to install Creation Kit for it to appear. 

Dear paul666root, dear jdsmith 2816,

After the installation of the Skyrim Special Edition and investing about 30 hours into it I got the feeling that the original Skyrim is too easy. Merely changing the difficulty to a higher grade hardly seemed plausible due to the meat-bagging it ends up to be eventually. My search for a more immersive experience lead me to your guide.

First of all thank you very much for this marvelous and extensive guide! I feel really embarrassed by the following issue I am encountering on my way to YASHing up my Skyrim.

In the pre-merging step I downloaded the load order you provided and what I end up with is the following: https://pastebin.com/59PFRMjA

It's a far stretch---but could you point me into the right directions with regards to what I did wrong? I tried to follow your guide but as the installation is a multi day project for me, I am sure I missed something.

Just out of curiosity---is there some kind of bash or Python script that could ease the process of installing Skyrim all YASH'd up? Maybe I could help with that...

With best regards,

ZeeD26