SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Ok Paul Redownloaded RDO FinalA main .esp and files + Patches version 1.3, and in xedit RDO - cutting room floor=  [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])

[00:00]     INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA -  \ Reference -> [01931000] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Berndaroy

This is the issue I had too when i looked in xEdit. After re-merging it disappeared. I'm assuming that either i made a mistake somehwere or it just didn't merge as intended. 

Edited by Garrouli

Hello, I'm testing the YASHed version of the guide and I really like it. Keep the good work !

Here are the problems I encountered with the current version (17 November) :

- COWI Patches 1.01 -> there's a CCF patch but Clothing Clutters & Fixes has been removed from the guide.

- Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches Central 16.11.4 -> there's a NULL Reference error in DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp (from the DB Gallery Armory Support Patch).

- No Dragon LODs 1.01 -> the esp has Requiem as master.

- The pack Aurlyn Danwstone Patches is missing from CORE patches 1.04.

- ISC Patches 1.02 -> "zzz ICS Merge Consistency Patch.esp" has Requiem and Behind the Curtain as masters.

- YASH Patches 1.0 -> "yash2__cloaks.esp" and "zz yash2__cloaks_ia.esp" have mods as masters that are absent from the guide.

- YASH Compatibility Patches 1.0 -> "NPC Fixer.esp" has "ECTV Merged.esp" as master, but ECTV mods are optional (and I personally don't use them).

Hello, I'm testing the YASHed version of the guide and I really like it. Keep the good work !

Here are the problems I encountered with the current version (17 November) :

- COWI Patches 1.01 -> there's a CCF patch but Clothing Clutters & Fixes has been removed from the guide.

- Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches Central 16.11.4 -> there's a NULL Reference error in DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp (from the DB Gallery Armory Support Patch).

- No Dragon LODs 1.01 -> the esp has Requiem as master.

- The pack Aurlyn Danwstone Patches is missing from CORE patches 1.04.

- ISC Patches 1.02 -> "zzz ICS Merge Consistency Patch.esp" has Requiem and Behind the Curtain as masters.

- YASH Patches 1.0 -> "yash2__cloaks.esp" and "zz yash2__cloaks_ia.esp" have mods as masters that are absent from the guide.

- YASH Compatibility Patches 1.0 -> "NPC Fixer.esp" has "ECTV Merged.esp" as master, but ECTV mods are optional (and I personally don't use them).

- removed ccf patch

- i notified sirjesto about the DBM patch. He will fix it. until then remove that record and there will be two more formID list that contain same record.

- i uploaded a new one just forgot to post the new link

- fixed

- i'll fix

- YASH patches - make ure you installed Cloaks of Skyrim and Winter is Coming. It in the guide. Also dont delete the esps as in the requiem guide.

- i'll fix

thanks for the imput

Hey Paul,

When do you think the guide will be in a completed state when things are not changing constantly?

The Reqtified guide?  It already is.  The only changes we're making at this point are maintenance related... When a mod updates or when someone reports an issue.

If you mean the YASH guide... it's almost stabilized for a first playthrough. Maybe this weekend?

- removed ccf patch

- i notified sirjesto about the DBM patch. He will fix it. until then remove that record and there will be two more formID list that contain same record.

- i uploaded a new one just forgot to post the new link

- fixed

- i'll fix

- YASH patches - make ure you installed Cloaks of Skyrim and Winter is Coming. It in the guide. Also dont delete the esps as in the requiem guide.

- i'll fix

thanks for the imput

Happy to contribute :D And yeah I didn't restored the esps from cloaks mods, my bad.

Here are the new issues I noted with the current version of the guide:

- ICH : I forgot to restore the original esp (Reqtified uses a WAF version) and I stumped on errors inside imp_helm_legend.esp. Easy to correct with xEdit.

- Relighting Skyrim : Requiem patches in the latest CORE pack. Not a real issue. Also, the guide asks to download Relighting Skyrim v1.15final, but only v1.7 and v1.8 are available.

- YASH Patches : yash2_cloaks.esp has "Book of UUNP Iron and Steel" (not in the guide) and "Cloaks - Dawnguard" (merged in Cloaks.esp) as masters.

Edited by Shinsaka

Quick question. I'm planning to use NLVA but still wanted to use ELE as well. Can I still use the patches appropriate to my load order (ele__atlas.esp, ele__cowi.esp, etc.) and merge them down into one esp? The plan was to put the ELE esp files in the order listed in the WLSO page and merge them down.

Quick question. I'm planning to use NLVA but still wanted to use ELE as well. Can I still use the patches appropriate to my load order (ele__atlas.esp, ele__cowi.esp, etc.) and merge them down into one esp? The plan was to put the ELE esp files in the order listed in the WLSO page and merge them down.

For NLVA w/ ELE configure your WLSO as shown in the screenshots below... Note that I left VW activated after merging... NLVA depends upon the assets of VW.. Make sure the VW esp is marked as optional/deleted before doing your merge... NLVA will not work as expected if you have the VW esp in your merge / activated.

https://imgur.com/a/1iyhS

Edit: Make sure you also have the ele__requiem.esp sorted appropriately between ele__relighting-skryim and ele__sojund  The screenshot doesn't show it because I was doing the demonstration from my non-requiem load order... Everything else is 100% the same and accurate... just add in the ele__requiem file.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Errors?

I had a couple errors about archives not being able to be opened. Those ones are due to tesaliance screwing up and completing my downloads half way? Corrupt archives; so I'm just attempting to redownload those.

Then I had this error a few times: 

2016-11-19 02:42:13 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : chest_rich_dirty2048\textures\clutter\containers\chest01_n.dds

2016-11-19 02:42:48 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : data\textures\clutter\ruins\ruinsspidersac01_n.dds

2016-11-19 02:43:33 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : gd amulet of mara metalized 3.0 - bloodstone\data\textures\armor\amuletsandrings\mara\maraamulet_n.dds

2016-11-19 02:43:35 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : gd amulet of mara metalized 3.0 - old world gold and onyx\data\textures\armor\amuletsandrings\mara\maraamulet_n.dds

I redownloaded the above mods, I can't say if it'll work just yet though, I'll have to wait for insanity's texture pack to decide to download first.

Have you previously experienced any errors like this, jdsmith?