SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I suppose I should rephrase.  I was curious as to what you found particularly compelling in YASH-was it the more vanilla feel without perk changes, for instance?

I like the ideea behind YASH more. For instance the point on skills over perks was a sellout for me. I'm also testing now the Ordinator - YASH combo... but this requires more testing. Also the changes to weapons like being able to use a high level weapon even from level one but the weapons would not be such powerfull without the skill to use it and the perk. This makes compatibility with weapon mods better than Requiem. YASH is also more compatible with other mods. You'll have to read the description to fully understand what it brings. If that doesn't get to you then you can stick to Requiem it's no biggie.

Edited by paul666root

I like the ideea behind YASH more. For instance the point on skills over perks was a sellout for me. I'm also testing now the Ordinator - YASH combo... but this requires more testing. Also the changes to weapons like being able to use a high level weapon even from level one but the weapons would not be such powerfull without the skill to use it and the perk. This makes compatibility with weapon mods better than Requiem. YASH is also more compatible with other mods. You'll have to read the description to fully understand what it brings. If that doesn't get to you then you can stick to Requiem it's no biggie.

Thanks!  That gives me something to think about.

Paul or JD, I'm using some of your patches and it looks as though everythings OK(used with SRLE EXT LOTD), bar one small glitch. If i start a new game and create character and than activate Mara's statue in Alternate start cell, though she speaks as normal, i have a subtext that states....mind you don't cross Tasius, he's in charge around here.With this subtext showing you cannot interact with the statue, unless you exit dialog and than reactive and all's normal. The same happens at times when talking with another npc in game. You talk..subtext..have to exit and re-talk as normal. I'm not sure if its one of your patches and i apologize before hand if its not...as i never had this with base SRLE Ext LOTD build. Any thoughts suggestion would be appreciated

Berndaroy PS I'm using most of the patches bar LOTD, Requim, Sky radioactive and Indigo...and as stated all seems to be working except this minor glitch

UPDATE: I made a new guide containing YASH. https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Skyrim_YASHed

This is what i currently use in my playthrough. It's still early stage but it is usable and I always could use some feedback.

oh Paul don't do this to me now I am truly tempted.

I either need to shut up and give in and install or leave the community for a few months until i complete my multi-track project to save me from temptation lol.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Paul or JD, I'm using some of your patches and it looks as though everythings OK(used with SRLE EXT LOTD), bar one small glitch. If i start a new game and create character and than activate Mara's statue in Alternate start cell, though she speaks as normal, i have a subtext that states....mind you don't cross Tasius, he's in charge around here.With this subtext showing you cannot interact with the statue, unless you exit dialog and than reactive and all's normal. The same happens at times when talking with another npc in game. You talk..subtext..have to exit and re-talk as normal. I'm not sure if its one of your patches and i apologize before hand if its not...as i never had this with base SRLE Ext LOTD build. Any thoughts suggestion would be appreciated

Berndaroy PS I'm using most of the patches bar LOTD, Requim, Sky radioactive and Indigo...and as stated all seems to be working except this minor glitch

That's pretty weird.  I'm not sure what would be causing it. :(

EDIT: Fixed it. You need to use the Horse Ownership Power while the horse is in your crosshairs. Doesn't work while you're riding it, apparently. Also, having "O" as the key for inventory/anything doesn't seem to work for me. This may be a localized thing, might not be.

Interesting, using this power seems to do nothing for me. Does a sound effect or message appear when you use it? It's not working for me.

Interesting, using this power seems to do nothing for me. Does a sound effect or message appear when you use it? It's not working for me.

The same thump noise plays, as when you try to cast without mana, if it's unsuccessful. No message. Prompts you to name the horse when used successfully, though. I've only tested it on horses I've purchased, not on stolen ones.

Right, y'all. I'm running into a little bit of an issue after following the guide with like 90% accuracy, and I have a few questions:

1.) Are all the HD/High Resolution/flora mods required? Though my computer can handle itself pretty decently, the combination of the mods from the guide like to make my game **** itself and ctd.

2.) Once I gut the graphics away from the pack, it seems to crash to the desktop regardless after about five minutes of doing anything. I'm assuming my game doesn't like an excessive number of start-up scripts running.

3.) Considering not much progress could even be done with any of this, is it recommended to just start all over again with the YASH guide?

Here is my Modwatch, with some disclaimers and notes.

-Yes, I know you're not supposed to run CWO with any town overhauls, but I goofed up with what I had and dug myself too deep to try and remove it from my list in it's current state. It'll be something to do if I rebuild my load order.

-Also yeah, I use some mods that aren't on the list, but mostly because I wanted to fill up more sections of the Dragonborn Gallery.

-My system specs are: An up to date Windows 10 with an Intel Core i7-5500U @ 2.4GHz, with 8GB of ram with two extra GB dedicated to video drivers, and 64bit. I have a Nvidia GeForce 940m graphics card, up to date as of yesterday.

EDIT: Also, what's the say on using Ordinator with YASH? It's one of my preferred perk overhauls so if I could opt out with using it with the system, that'd be pretty cool.

Edited by Moosie

well im still having problems with REQTIFIED. guide done, order done, game starts in "alternate Start" loading scripts and mcm menus, but if i exit to menu screen i have a CTD. if i choose a option in Alternate Start, going to bed causes a CTD.

any clues!?!?

Properly install an ENB preset

Right, y'all. I'm running into a little bit of an issue after following the guide with like 90% accuracy, and I have a few questions:

1.) Are all the HD/High Resolution/flora mods required? Though my computer can handle itself pretty decently, the combination of the mods from the guide like to make my game **** itself and ctd.

2.) Once I gut the graphics away from the pack, it seems to crash to the desktop regardless after about five minutes of doing anything. I'm assuming my game doesn't like an excessive number of start-up scripts running.

3.) Considering not much progress could even be done with any of this, is it recommended to just start all over again with the YASH guide?

Here is my Modwatch, with some disclaimers and notes.

-Yes, I know you're not supposed to run CWO with any town overhauls, but I goofed up with what I had and dug myself too deep to try and remove it from my list in it's current state. It'll be something to do if I rebuild my load order.

-Also yeah, I use some mods that aren't on the list, but mostly because I wanted to fill up more sections of the Dragonborn Gallery.

-My system specs are: An up to date Windows 10 with an Intel Core i7-5500U @ 2.4GHz, with 8GB of ram with two extra GB dedicated to video drivers, and 64bit. I have a Nvidia GeForce 940m graphics card, up to date as of yesterday.

Very few things in this guide are required.... that's why it's all modular... If you don't want TAFM just don't use it and fix the one or two patches that might ask for it...

Having said that... If you can't run EVT + Verdant then you're going to have trouble running the guide regardless.... Nothing else from TAFM is affecting your performance.

There are very few graphics to 'gut' in the base guide... It's extremely stripped down already.

Regarding CWO you don't understand.... you can't run it w/ ECTV, the game will be horribly broken if you do the civil war at all... It's not like we just dropped it for no reason. ;)

If I were you I'd quit making assumptions and start working through your problems one by one... starting with a properly setup mod list... not a bastardized version containing things that don't work together...

Including anything more for the museum than we did is going to unbalance your game... We made the decisions we made for a reason.  Requiem has it's own version of Aetherium Power Armor for instance...

Also WTF is with that load order?

Edited by jdsmith2816