SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

So you fix an issue and another appears. haha

I reviewed my beautification guide, fixed some odds and ends, installed my Somber enb (it looks amazing) but here's what wrong this time:

a) The immersive Hud hotkey stopped working. No matter which button I assign, the compass and rest of the hud doesn't appear.

b) The Frostfall bars showing cold and hot feel a bit "wrong". The cold one works OK showing blue gradually growing when you get colder. The heat one however, remains empty with a red halo around it but it doesn't feel up with the yellow/red color when you stand near a heat source and you get the message "I'm starting to feel warmer".

c) The crash on the loading screen if you click a button is still there, no idea what's causing it. It loads up normally if I leave it alone too.

d) The better dynamic snow.esp is not present in the SMC output folder so I have to re-enable the Ruffled Feather. 

I think I will just delete the whole installation and start fresh...

a. try reinstalling the mod and set MCM menu agan

b. i dont use survival mods i dont like them (try searching on their forums for help)

c. what button ? i dont crash at loading screens

d. there should be a better dynamic snow.esp in smc output... i got it. Maybe you didnt download the ruffled feather mod with smc?

Regarding the updated Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central. The new patch for armors/weapons requires the NEW Heavy Armory, so the old CCO Version is no longer supported.. 

Taked directly from the modpage - "You need to be using Heavy Armory v3.1 and NOT be using the old CCOR replacement .esp"

So to everyone that helped me with the CCO Version yesterday, thanks alot! But it looks like Im still stuck then since I dont have the old Patch Central left either.. 

yes well if i find the time this week i'll take a look to this HA problem and update the guide to the new if i can. Requiem patches still does not have the patch for the new HA. It's been a busy period for me and could not take a close look

I'm getting error in Merge Plugins Standalone regarding this file:

requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp

Errors[0]: KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskBronzeHelmet "Bronze Mask" [ARMO:1306FDFF]
Errors[1]:   ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Errors[2]: KA_dunRevakheimMaskClay "Clay Mask" [ARMO:13063315]
Errors[3]:   ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Reports:  

I thought that maybe I did something wrong with imp_helm_legend merge so I reinstalled ICH and recreated that merge. Nope, nothing. Still gives me this error. I also have the exactly same version of Konahrik as in guide. Reinstalled it carefully with the same options. Still this file gives me the same error all the time. How can I fix it?

EDIT

I right clicked on the Merge and choose an option to fix errors. It repaired the file and merge became green. I guess it's fine.
Edited by Finnen

a. try reinstalling the mod and set MCM menu agan

b. i dont use survival mods i dont like them (try searching on their forums for help)

c. what button ? i dont crash at loading screens

d. there should be a better dynamic snow.esp in smc output... i got it. Maybe you didnt download the ruffled feather mod with smc?

Yes I will re-install iHUD later. 

I mean when the game starts to load and you click a mouse button or play around with the 3d model, it freezes and crashes.

I did download the ruffled feather and used it with SMC but no such esp was there. Could it be that SMC was looking for the 4.3 version? I just renamed the 4.4 into 4.3 because the latter was not available anymore.

As for the survival mods, shouldn't you look into them since you include them in your guide? Even if they're optional it means people have the option to use them and as such, they should work properly with the rest of the mods.

Edited by SkulldozeR

I'm getting error in Merge Plugins Standalone regarding this file:

requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp

Errors[0]: KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskBronzeHelmet "Bronze Mask" [ARMO:1306FDFF]
Errors[1]:   ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Errors[2]: KA_dunRevakheimMaskClay "Clay Mask" [ARMO:13063315]
Errors[3]:   ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Reports:  

I thought that maybe I did something wrong with imp_helm_legend merge so I reinstalled ICH and recreated that merge. Nope, nothing. Still gives me this error. I also have the exactly same version of Konahrik as in guide. Reinstalled it carefully with the same options. Still this file gives me the same error all the time. How can I fix it?

make sure you have konahriks_WAFR_CCOR patch loaded when merging that in MP also check install for Konahriks Accoutrements Patches.

Yes I will re-install iHUD later. 

I mean when the game starts to load and you click a mouse button or play around with the 3d model, it freezes and crashes.

I did download the ruffled feather and used it with SMC but no such esp was there. Could it be that SMC was looking for the 4.3 version? I just renamed the 4.4 into 4.3 because the latter was not available anymore.

As for the survival mods, shouldn't you look into them since you include them in your guide? Even if they're optional it means people have the option to use them and as such, they should work properly with the rest of the mods.

i just included those survival mods because people asked to patch them... sry but i dont like them so no i dont really care about them..  :confused:

well SMC asks for a specific file and it checks it for size aswell not only filename so this means that SMC didnt recognised the new one. Either remove that from SMC and just keep it from the guide or wait until the author updates SMC.

i got now wht u mean by that ... it's a windows thing... seems it doesnt like so much the windowed mode (with onetweak) and when you click on the window it just enters in a 'not responding' state. I usually let it to do its thing and dont click anything. Its nothing i can do about that.

i just included those survival mods because people asked to patch them... sry but i dont like them so no i dont really care about them..  :confused:

well SMC asks for a specific file and it checks it for size aswell not only filename so this means that SMC didnt recognised the new one. Either remove that from SMC and just keep it from the guide or wait until the author updates SMC.

i got now wht u mean by that ... it's a windows thing... seems it doesnt like so much the windowed mode (with onetweak) and when you click on the window it just enters in a 'not responding' state. I usually let it to do its thing and dont click anything. Its nothing i can do about that.

OneTweak. Gotcha! Is it that important to have? I mean I don't use borderless window, should I have it?

OneTweak. Gotcha! Is it that important to have? I mean I don't use borderless window, should I have it?

no if you don't use windowed mod you don't need it it's only there to enable windowed more easily as Skyrim seem to run better in windowed mode.

and for your information the "When you click on the window it just enters in a 'not responding' state." is actually a known issue with OneTweak I have had this many times I just don't click on load screens (or try no too)

Edited by Darth_mathias

no if you don't use windowed mod you don't need it it's only there to enable windowed more easily as Skyrim seem to run better in windowed mode.

and for your information the "When you click on the window it just enters in a 'not responding' state." is actually a known issue with OneTweak I have had this many times I just don't click on load screens (or try no too)

OK it's history haha

b) The Frostfall bars showing cold and hot feel a bit "wrong". The cold one works OK showing blue gradually growing when you get colder. The heat one however, remains empty with a red halo around it but it doesn't feel up with the yellow/red color when you stand near a heat source and you get the message "I'm starting to feel warmer".

Regarding B, I think that is the new default behavior of frostfall 3.2.

That's exactly how it's supposed to be in Frostfall 3.2.1. The Nexus changelog is still on 3.2, but you find an updated changelog on Chesko's page:

Exposure Meter
  • When you enter the "warm" range, the meter's frame will now glow a soft red to indicate you are warm. As you get colder, it will "cool" back to its normal grey color before starting to fill up.

I'm at my wits end, I went through my load order and can't find what I have missed to make my NPCs have a greyface. The only confilct in MO for ECTV is with blowing in the wind. Here are some pictures of Tessedit and how an NPC looks in game. https://imgur.com/a/2HgZr. Does your Tessedit look the same as mine?

ok i dont see any grey face bug on the screen you've shown... what is the problem?

and yes that is how it supposed to look in xedit

Edited by paul666root

Well Thaik face is a completely different color from the rest of of his body.... he is supposed to be a redguard.

I can see the bug - hands brown, face grey. 

Grey face bugs are caused by mismatches between the face definition in the last esp defining the npc's face, and the meshes in /meshes/actors/character/facegendata/facegeom/<espname>/<npc formid> and /textures in /textures/actors/character/facegendata/facetint<espname>/<npc formid>.

My first guess is that somehow those mesh and texture files didn't get copied correctly during your merge.

Edit: updated to clarify the folders should have the same name as the last esp.

Edited by nickrud