SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Paul or JDSmith, i'm still following Darth Mathias guide, by and large, and i have a small question(or not), but can i use the Beautification guide by the most or where relivant to beutify his layout. Ya i don't know enough about the tool used yet or if this is possible....hense my requesting wiser heads

Berndaroy

In regards to Pumping Iron. Would it be okay to add Pumping Iron and Five O' Clock Shadow to my load order with no issues? Or would I need to rerun Reqtificator? They shouldn't conflict with anything afaik.

I doubt the would affect anything but rule of thumb is to re-run the Reqtification process (Reqtificator + updating RFTI with npc retex and racials) if you in any way alter your load order.

Paul or JDSmith, i'm still following Darth Mathias guide, by and large, and i have a small question(or not), but can i use the Beautification guide by the most or where relivant to beutify his layout. Ya i don't know enough about the tool used yet or if this is possible....hense my requesting wiser heads

Berndaroy

It'll mostly be fine.. You'll just have to intelligently figure out which mods you should cut from his guide based upon what's conflicting on the left side.

This I do think is a bug:

Your instructions for cleaning SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp are placed after the Darkwater Crossing installation, but the Arthmoor patch to Fences has both Ivarstead.esp and Karthwasten.esp as additional masters.

You can't complete the cleaning until after installing those two mods.

Edited by nickrud

In regards to Pumping Iron. Would it be okay to add Pumping Iron and Five O' Clock Shadow to my load order with no issues? Or would I need to rerun Reqtificator? They shouldn't conflict with anything afaik.

i dont really know the asnwer to this since i never checked those mods. I know Darth had pumping iron in SRLEX and don't think it conflicted with anything.

Berndaroy

yes you can. You need to remove more mods that are written in the subguide though. We don't have most of the texture mods from SRLE as Darth's guide has... so you need to cut down all the mods you got installed and are already in SMC.

This I do think is a bug:

Your instructions for cleaning SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp are placed after the Darkwater Crossing installation, but the Arthmoor patch to Fences has both Ivarstead.esp and Karthwasten.esp as additional masters.

You can't complete the cleaning until after installing those two mods.

I guess we have different opinions on what a 'bug' is, but yes you are right about the loading issues... since i placed that info after the guide was built and came later when all the mods where already installed i missed this little thing.

Will fix thanks.

I guess we have different opinions on what a 'bug' is, but yes you are right about the loading issues... since i placed that info after the guide was built and came later when all the mods where already installed i missed this little thing.

Will fix thanks.

Heh. Yeah, people that write documentation do expand the definition of 'bug' a bit from what coders would consider to be one.

For us, a bug is anything that makes users call support, which is usually us ;)

I have a kinda stupid question. Which mod in the Base guide installs the skins/textures/meshes for the female characters? I can't see any of the usual suspect like UNP. Is Or the male ones for that matter. All there is in the Skin/Body section is: 

And when I created the SMC profile I had to activate the original Ruffled Feather mod because the Better Dynamic Snow.esp was not included in the SMC Output folder. It could be that SMC required v4.3 but I only could find v4.4 though. 

Also shouldn't there be a LOOT argument entry in each of the guide's versions to sort the .esp files properly and automatically? It's kinda frustrating when you go from the base guide to the beautification one...

Edited by SkulldozeR

I have a kinda stupid question. Which mod in the Base guide installs the skins/textures/meshes for the female characters? I can't see any of the usual suspect like UNP. Is Or the male ones for that matter. All there is in the Skin/Body section is: 

And when I created the SMC profile I had to activate the original Ruffled Feather mod because the Better Dynamic Snow.esp was not included in the SMC Output folder. It could be that SMC required v4.3 but I only could find v4.4 though. 

Also shouldn't there be a LOOT argument entry in each of the guide's versions to sort the .esp files properly and automatically? It's kinda frustrating when you go from the base guide to the beautification one...

WSCO installed via our instructions includes the UNP body... WSCO has it's own set of skin textures...

Regarding SMC... a mistake has been made.  No there should not be a loot entry... do not run loot with our guide.  The load order file will sort everything as needed.

So I downloaded Pumping Iron + Five O'Clock Shadow. Working fine, no issues.

How would Enaisiaion's mods work? I'd assume that it wouldn't work very well because of Requiem.

Only wildcat which we optionally include... The rest are going to cause serious balance issues in one way or another.

Ah, okay. no problem.

By the way, I'm doing the Beautification right now. When a mod lists multiple files, but the files are basically the same thing in a way, which do we download. For example.

83 Willows lists 2 files, High Resolution and High Resolution spawn. Taking a look, both are the same size and the same exact mod, except the High Resolution spawn obviously has a difference in regards to spawning. Apologies if I misread something, but afaik the page says to download both. Should I? 

WSCO installed via our instructions includes the UNP body... WSCO has it's own set of skin textures...

Regarding SMC... a mistake has been made.  No there should not be a loot entry... do not run loot with our guide.  The load order file will sort everything as needed.

I see. I will check to see if any of its files get overwritten by SMC because I haven't included any mod from the "NOT to download" list.

You have a loadorder.txt for the beautification guide as well?

I see. I will check to see if any of its files get overwritten by SMC because I haven't included any mod from the "NOT to download" list.

You have a loadorder.txt for the beautification guide as well?

the loadorder in the nexus already contains the SMC additions since i use them.

Paul and JD thank you for your answer. Yes i will look into it...Thank you for all the hard work

Berndaroy

np. thanks.