SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

The Requiem - Patches 1.11 needs to be updated. It still has the unfixed requiem__konahrik_accrouments.esp and requiem__konahrik_accrouments_db.esp. The one in the 1.11 version is modified on 4/15/2014 while the one in the dropbox(link provided by jdsmith) is modified on 10/26/2016. Just letting you know.

The Requiem - Patches 1.11 needs to be updated. It still has the unfixed requiem__konahrik_accrouments.esp and requiem__konahrik_accrouments_db.esp. The one in the 1.11 version is modified on 4/15/2014 while the one in the dropbox(link provided by jdsmith) is modified on 10/26/2016. Just letting you know.

I used imp_helm_legend.esp from ICH Merged as a master and when checked the two plugins for errors in MP everything checked fine.

Do you guys see yourselves changing this guide to work with SSE in the future?

Probably.  Requiem can't support SSE until SKSE and SkyUI are updated.  Once that happens we'll probably do an update here.

Once this guide is stabilized I plan on forking it to create SRLE: All YASH'd Up... This could potentially support SSE.  

I only play skyrim using YASH and Requiem so I figure why not have a guide for both of my load orders.

Probably. Requiem can't support SSE until SKSE and SkyUI are updated. Once that happens we'll probably do an update here.

Once this guide is stabilized I plan on forking it to create SRLE: All YASH'd Up... This could potentially support SSE.

I only play skyrim using YASH and Requiem so I figure why not have a guide for both of my load orders.

I assume when building YASH'd guide what's needed is just replacing Requiem stuff with YASH?

I assume when building YASH'd guide what's needed is just replacing Requiem stuff with YASH?

Yes.  Requiem specific stuff would be dropped, YASH will be pluggd in, and away we go.  YASH is much more compatible with things so there will be much less patching involved as well.  Just need to get this guide stabilized first. :)

jd,

Did you got a chance yet to look into Hunterborn?

There's an official patch but I'm not sure if it covers everything.

Sorry edyn I got pulled into finishing the patches for ECTV and some other stuff before I could get started on it. :(

Working on finishing WLSO and beautification guide now.  I'll get to it just as soon as I can.  I anticipate it'll be just fine with the Requiem patch.

Time is tight.. only 4 days left until our self imposed end of october deadline :D

Edited by jdsmith2816

Sorry edyn I got pulled into finishing the patches for ECTV and some other stuff before I could get started on it. :(

Working on finishing WLSO and beautification guide now.  I'll get to it just as soon as I can.  I anticipate it'll be just fine with the Requiem patch.

Time is tight.. only 4 days left until our self imposed end of october deadline :D

You can do it! :D