SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Man I just have to hand it to Crash Fixes, this mod has has done SO MUCH to Skyrim Stability! It ALSO is very handy on how if a crash occurs it reports the potential cause. This has happened to me 3 times now, first two occurrences were both a corrupt loadscreen art mesh and the latest one was the Talos Snow Statue mesh was crashing my game to crash repeatably, same spot. Reinstalled LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos Statue mod and game back to normal. Thats not something you would be able to find out on your own easily only by pretty much doing a fresh install would you be able to.

Edited by InstantKor

Hey! Been playing for around 6 hours, Haven't had any bugs at all, but ran into one that seems a bit strange and not sure what it is. Well those little Kegs you can come across around the world seem to have been double spawned on each other sometimes. I point my cross hair onto it and it says it has Ale or something of the other, then I move slightly then it says it's water then moving again back to ale and so forth. Do you know what caused this little glitch?

When I try to do the Weapons & Armors Merge, I get a message for 

Aetherium Armor and Weapons Compilation that says:
Filename: Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
Hash: A93DE11E
File size: 3.58 KB
Date modified: 06/04/2016 18:19:22
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Number of records: 16
Number of overrides: 2
Author: DEFAULT
Description:  
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Dawnguard.esm
Masters[2]: Update.esm
Errors[0]: DLC1LD_AetherialCrown "Aetherial Crown" [ARMO:0200575A]
Errors[1]:   ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [02AF0131] < Error: Could not be resolved >
Reports:  

Has anyone ever had this? Do you know what it is?

When I try to do the Weapons & Armors Merge, I get a message for 

Aetherium Armor and Weapons Compilation that says:
Filename: Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
Hash: A93DE11E
File size: 3.58 KB
Date modified: 06/04/2016 18:19:22
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [E] Has errors
Number of records: 16
Number of overrides: 2
Author: DEFAULT
Description:  
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: Dawnguard.esm
Masters[2]: Update.esm
Errors[0]: DLC1LD_AetherialCrown "Aetherial Crown" [ARMO:0200575A]
Errors[1]:   ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [02AF0131]
Reports:  

Has anyone ever had this? Do you know what it is?

:wallbash: I really don't know how many times I have said over the past week of so IT IS A FALSE POSITIVE JUST BLOODY TELL MERGE PLUGIN TO IGNORE IT. Guess I will just have add a notice to guide in big bold writing so you can all see it.

I have added a notice about this now so the next user who tell me that esp has a error with have the wrath of Lexy upon them ::D:.

Right guys and gals. Just completed Wheels of Lull and found a nif that caused ctd on opening inventory. If run through nif heal, it sorts the problem: SO nif to clean/heal is Wheels of Lull->meshes->lull->weapons->dawngaurdriflesp8.nif; when healer finishes in out folder rename dawngaurdriflesp8_new.nif back to the original. Also note that i had ctd on last quest at the bottom of world after killing the last BOSS. I had to reinstall fix v3.1 again, re bash patch and asis to advance from this ctd...might not be applicable to all. Have fun!

Right guys and gals. Just completed Wheels of Lull and found a nif that caused ctd on opening inventory. If run through nif heal, it sorts the problem: SO nif to clean/heal is Wheels of Lull->meshes->lull->weapons->dawngaurdriflesp8.nif; when healer finishes in out folder rename dawngaurdriflesp8_new.nif back to the original. Also note that i had ctd on last quest at the bottom of world after killing the last BOSS. I had to reinstall fix v3.1 again, re bash patch and asis to advance from this ctd...might not be applicable to all. Have fun!

Is this different from the ctd fix on the Wheels of Lull page? On the page there isa download of a new mesh for the rile. 

Hi, so when using DDSOpt to optimize textures, I select

<Mod Organizer Path>/mods/<Mod To Be Optimized>/textures

as the folder to be optimized I'm assuming, however, for optimizing the normal maps I have no idea as to which folder I should be selecting to optimize?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I couldn't find anywhere that told me which file to select, and I don't want to assume since that could mess things up.

Thanks

Hi, so when using DDSOpt to optimize textures, I select

<Mod Organizer Path>/mods/<Mod To Be Optimized>/textures

as the folder to be optimized I'm assuming, however, for optimizing the normal maps I have no idea as to which folder I should be selecting to optimize?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I couldn't find anywhere that told me which file to select, and I don't want to assume since that could mess things up.

Thanks

The top box should be <Mod Organizer Path>/mods/<Mod To Be Optimized>

--- For Falskaar, it would be <Mod Organizer Path>/mods/Falskaar

The bottom box should be <Mod Organizer Path>/mods/<Mod To Be Optimized>

--- Again, for Falskaar it would be <Mod Organizer Path>/mods/Falskaar Optimized

---This last folder (Falskaar Optimized) is a folder created in <Mod Organizer Path>/mods/ to get 

the optimized textures.

Edited by triptonite