SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey! I posted a question but not sure if I worded it correctly. I've noticed in the MCM settings that there's two things of Dynamic Things. which has caused some bugs in the world, do you know why I have two things of Dynamic Things in MCM?

Probably because you didn't deactivate/delete the dynamic things esp after you did the misc merge

• +1 1

Oh...oh my god, this guide seems absofreakinglutely perfect and amazing. I have been skimming through it mostly, so far, but mah gawd, seems like its finally time to get into Skyrimses for me <3 And here I thought I had to wait for SKSE64 to finish and Special Edition to become truly special afore I got into this shiz~

Plus it uses near every single Enai mod, which is also <3

Seriously though, this seems amazing, and well, idiot-proof, from what I can tell. And being an idiot, that is always appreciated.

I have a couple of questions though...:

1. Is there a reason Better Vampires is used instead of Sacrosanct? I prefer BV in this case, but AFAIK Enai's mods tend to play incredibly well with each other, so was curious.

2. Is it safe to add Spectraverse and Dwemertech? I don't see those listed, and I don't plan on using basically any graphical improvements other than an ENB and Wet and Cold/Cloaks...though I suppose any gameplay additions will always be more stressful for the engine than graphical improvements.

At least, from what little I understand.

3. Can I let ASIS add spells/powers to actors as well? I will be using the Improved INI thingies to avoid the infamous Apocalypse Evil Twin bugs or whatever there is these days.

4. Dragon Combat Overhaul...seems like its gone to the abyss now ;_; the heck do you peeps use for epic intelligent dragons now? Ultimate Dragons seems just a wee bit buggy from what I read.

And where would I even add something like that within the install order thing?

Hope my questions aren't entirely nonsensical, or alternatively, conjure images of a wide eyed innocent boy meeting the world for the first time and bring about feelings of peace and protectiveness and not make you want to jump of a cliff on the opposite side of the world from where you are at.

Forgive the double post if possible, I couldn't find an edit button:

Holy hell, even Wyrmstooth and Civil War Overhaul are gone? Aw mang. I always liked the look of those two :(

Srsly, I find mods for Wyrmstooth but not the actual thing, literally, what.

Well...I did find uh, versions of those from less than savory spots but it feels skeevy using em :(

Also has DCO...ah, tempting, to say the least.

But no thanks. I will just have to live without wyrmstooth, maybe watch a playthrough on it to see what the story was all about. Same goes for CWO.

Seriously though, how the heck does one replace DCO? I was thinking Ultimate Dragons, but from what I read in the recent comments on its page it still has a few kinks to work out with no signs of the author doing so anytime soon...I think? Don't take my word on it, gonna have to recheck that.

Deadly Dragons is cool and all, but I like muh AI tweaks :( Need not be as crazy as DCO, but there's gotta be something, right?!

@ eclipsezero in answer to you questions:

1. We mostly stuck with Better Vampire cos when we first created this guide Sacrosanct was out and when it did come out I was too lazy to test and swicth.

2. Never tried buy i can see why not.

3. again not really used anything from ASIS expect the NPC Enchant Fix.

4. As far a I know there is no mod the deals with dragon AI (yes it a major shame we lost DCO but it is what it is now). Ultimate Dragon would be closest but like you said still has bugs.

I personally wouldn't use CWO even if you did manage to find a copy cos the last time i used it, it broke my character and that was even before we created the LOTD version of the guide.

wyrmstooth can be easily found and there ate patch still available on the Nexus for it but you would have to deal with your own conflict resolution.

I downloaded and added Wyrmtooth (and everything else that adds displays to Legacy) from a random site and so far so good. I have crashed a few times but that is probably due to me not doing conflict resolution so more on me then anything. Though CWI id also still avoid, or if you must play it make a CWI play through but keep it uninstalled for all your other ones. That is what I did since yeah it tends to ruin games.

Oh hey, thanks for the notes on CWO. Looking around a bit more reveals similar stories, oh well.

I am definitely gonna keep weeping for the loss of DCO though lol, perhaps one day another entrepreneurial modder shall show their skills there hehe.

Thanks for answering my questions :)

One last question - I did get that you guys are only using the Enchant fix. Is there a reason you haven't added spells and stuff though, any incompatibilities or brokenness that happens? ...I suppose perhaps troubleshooting is the answer here, could get hairy trying to answer every  question on how to properly set up the extra spells or whatever.

Gah, I love my NPC's using the extra spells though, will give it a shot and hope for the best >3>

Same goes for Spectraverse/Dwemertech. AFAIK there doesn't seem like anything that could be incompatible there. Could probably add it after Undeath safely enough...don't take my word for it, again, complete idiot here when it comes to modding >_>

Hopefully I get the chance to use this guide in the upcoming months! And again, thank you so much for running such an up to date guide! Its just <3

I have fantastic timing, don't I? I am wondering if I am just blind as a bat and there actually is an edit button that I just can't see...well, anyways, last post for the day:

Just found this - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82128

Civil War Overhaul replacement mebbe? Just sharing, thought it might be of interest. :)

EDIT:
OH HEY THERE IT IS. Does it just last for a period of time after a post or something? Nice to know at least.

Edited by eclipsezero

Yeah only have so long to edit it can be annoying. I don't know if this is the reason but with Asis and Odinator I read (was an old post but) that using the 2 together and break some NPC, make some really OP, and just cause general havoc. Same with the spell packs I would imagine. It's a same cause I want my followers to have the no helmet perk but I think that is why they dont.

Or that's not an actual issue and they just didn't want to.

Edited by Ser_Dakota