SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey! another quick bug I've been getting, when I leave Markarth outside there's floating grass outside, when I reload it's gone. But every time I leave the city there's floating grass outside in the front, do you know want caused this?

Another note took some quick screenshots for refrence

https://i.imgur.com/M4l7Sin.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OOzrMZP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JNn3NvA.jpg

Thanks for any help

Lonestar hi! Make sure your skyrim i.n.i grass settings match those of bethINI and on the prerequisite page. Personally not encountered this, but looking on google people who have experienced this its either faulty meshes or wrong i.n.i settings, and possibly reducing the grass count. hope helps

• +1 1

Lonestar hi! Make sure your skyrim i.n.i grass settings match those of bethINI and on the prerequisite page. Personally not encountered this, but looking on google people who have experienced this its either faulty meshes or wrong i.n.i settings, and possibly reducing the grass count. hope helps

Thanks for the help! But sadly this didn't work :/, It's really strange because if I save outside the city then turn off the game then relaunch it, it will be gone. but If I'm in the city then leave it the floating grass will be their until I save and restart the game, I've also noticed that the floating grass appears everywhere besides Markarth, I'm starting to think that entering a Cell then leaving it to Skyrims cell it messes up the grass for some reason, It's quite strange.

Thanks for the help! But sadly this didn't work :/, It's really strange because if I save outside the city then turn off the game then relaunch it, it will be gone. but If I'm in the city then leave it the floating grass will be their until I save and restart the game, I've also noticed that the floating grass appears everywhere besides Markarth, I'm starting to think that entering a Cell then leaving it to Skyrims cell it messes up the grass for some reason, It's quite strange.

It seems to me the mod that's causing this is

Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement.  I saw one other person in the comments talk about the problem that sounds very similar to main but nobody brought up why.

It seems to me the mod that's causing this is

Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement. I saw one other person in the comments talk about the problem that sounds very similar to main but nobody brought up why.

I had this issue when i put buseharddiskcache=1 into Skyrim ini. To me it doesn't seem like mod as then it would always do that. I would try using Load CTD fix (it makes the game use only one thread on loading screens)

• +1 1

Is anyone else a user of horses? I have been through so many horses its getting annoying. See horses in my game do not behave to the confidence and aggression I set them too. What I have them set to is Cowardly and then Frenzied so horses would hopefully rune away from combat and STAY OUT THE WAY of my fireballs lol.

But no all the horses do is stand in the same spot that I dismounted them while they just stay there and take damage as wolves or whatever attack them and then my fire balls aoe damage end of hitting the horses as well thus killing them..... and I just dont know whjat to do anymore.

InstantKor hi! Personally not a fan of horses....preferred method of travel..Levitation(hankering back to Morrowind days) and have a mod added to do that. View from above is ALWAYS exhilarating and yes NOT LORE friendly, but hey ho its my game lol. And yes, why i don't use followers..always getting in the way. A summoned Daedra lord is always preferred, if required, and should they get in the way...well no loss. Your only option then is good old leg work and leave horses in stable...OR FLY ::P:

Hello everyone ! I am starting to follow the guide to make my Skyrim great again ! =)

But i have a little problem, when i try to test my game (to see if everything alright), i create a new character (with LAL on) and at the second i click on the bed to leave the room, my game crash... same thing happens in Helgen before, when i try to enter the dungeon with Hadvar after the (boring) introduction with Alduin...

Anyone can help me with that ?

Hello everyone ! I am starting to follow the guide to make my Skyrim great again ! =)

But i have a little problem, when i try to test my game (to see if everything alright), i create a new character (with LAL on) and at the second i click on the bed to leave the room, my game crash... same thing happens in Helgen before, when i try to enter the dungeon with Hadvar after the (boring) introduction with Alduin...

Anyone can help me with that ?

how far along are you with the guide?