SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you are probably right in fact I was looking in Wrye bash and noticed a lot of the CACO esp from that merge can actually be merged into the bash patch:

CACO AOS

CACO CRF

CACO Coin replacer

CACO Ineed

CACO Inigo

my own CACO Patch

CACO USLEEP

and the leveled list from dreadflopp.

I might actually be a good idea to remove the from the CACO Patches Merge and just let them merge naturally into the Bash Patch? bit of testing me thinks

You could let the lvl lists to merge in the bash patch.. but since the CACO Patches Merged has bash tags...

The one that remains  is CACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp to be merged along with CACO patches or alone in the bashed patch

You could let the lvl lists to merge in the bash patch.. but since the CACO Patches Merged has bash tags...

The one that remains  is CACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp to be merged along with CACO patches or alone in the bashed patch

if you look in xEdit I think we still doo need CACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp and CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp but they need to pull form the CACO Merge and let naturally merge into the bash patch? Dread has sorted the tags of those so they should merge properly.

I think it's better this way..also ..the Caco - Ineed and Frostfall patches should not be replaced with Nebulous's CACO Patches since SIC is used in this guide?

if you look in xEdit I think we still doo need CACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp and CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp but they need to pull form the CACO Merge and let naturally merge into the bash patch? Dread has sorted the tags of those so they should merge properly.

I normally leave lvl lists esps outside of merge and let them merge in the bashed patch

Edited by mavanaic

I think it's better this way..also ..the Caco - Ineed and Frostfall patches should not be replaced with Nebulous's CACO Patches since SIC is used in this guide?

I normally leave lvl lists esps outside of merge and let them merge in the bashed patch

ok what CACO Patch shouldn't be replaced been that sort of day that my brain has melted?

I try this option, but gold return to my pack. 

Not sure what's happening then, it works fine for me. I don't actually use Sofia in my playthrough, but I still have her installed. 

Here's what I just did to verify:

1. Travel to Whiterun stables and recruit her

2. Use the "trade some things" dialog option

3. Switch to my inventory in the SkyUI panel that opens

4. Give her 100 septims

5. Exit out, then re-open her inventory with "trade some things"

6. She still has the 100 septims I gave her

It works my end but no I haven't updated the Undeath patch yet.

Like i said when i have done it not all the files from DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious are being copied into new merge. so it there as a just in case.

Possibly that was with an older version of Merge Standalone. I recall an issue with one where there was occasional issues with seq's I think. If it's all fine now we can flick that instruction and play on.

Possibly that was with an older version of Merge Standalone. I recall an issue with one where there was occasional issues with seq's I think. If it's all fine now we can flick that instruction and play on.

Well I have just tried rebuilding the miscellaneous merge and for me none of the assets from [DSAMG]Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious is being copied into the new merge, so for now it stays.

I've just about finished installing but I have run up against a snag. 

From https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&oldid=99470#LOOT :

Open TES5Edit in Mod Organizer and click [OK].
Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".
Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

When I do this, I cannot edit anything in xEdit because JSwords.esm is missing. I removed it following the instructions at https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&oldid=99470#.5BJaySuS_Swords.5D but the Complete Crafting Overhaul doesn't have that file included. 

Am I missing something?

I've just about finished installing but I have run up against a snag. 

From https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&oldid=99470#LOOT :

When I do this, I cannot edit anything in xEdit because JSwords.esm is missing. I removed it following the instructions at https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&oldid=99470#.5BJaySuS_Swords.5D but the Complete Crafting Overhaul doesn't have that file included. 

Am I missing something?

are you sure you have installed Jaysus sword correct and CCOR correctly cos CCOR doesn't need Jaysus swords as a master.

Well I have just tried rebuilding the miscellaneous merge and for me none of the assets from [DSAMG]Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious is being copied into the new merge, so for now it stays.

wouldn't be easier just to leave the mod activated and move to optional or delete the esp's ?