SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is it an issue that the FNIS generated files and Bashed Patch 0 are also in the Overwrite folder?  Do they need to be separated as their own mod(s) first?

it shouldn't be a issue if you want you can have separate mods but right at the end we say to create a SRLE Extended LOTD Profile mod this contains FNIS, Bash Patch, ASIS and DSR Outputs.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I am asking if there's any difference between them.  Like, is doing it in one equivalent to doing it in the other?

Ahh sorry to be honest i don't know. I never changed bash tags using LOOT I have always only used Wrye Bash (Unless I am adding them to the file header of my own mods using xedit)

From changes page:

Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central - Snazzy Patch - v19.1.7
Legacy Of The Dragonborn Patch Central - Dual Sheath Redux Patch - v19.1.7
Undeath Classical Lichdom Patch For Ordinator - v4.7

These are all the versions we had already, right?  So why are they on updates page?  And why is one on there twice?

From changes page:

Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central - Snazzy Patch - v19.1.7
Undeath Classical Lichdom Patch For Ordinator - v4.7

These are all the versions we had already, right?  So why are they on updates page?  And why is one on there twice?

yes they are the same I just updated my end for my own piece of mind thus added them to the changelog It will also means MO will moaning at me that there is a update I haven't done.

The double DSR is a copy of paste error

Nozzer: i suggest Breton female with archery and two handed favored weapons.....mix of destruction, restoration and conjuration(in place of followers) i.e Battlemage variation, wearing the ancient akavari/blades armor found in the new LOTD start ruins mod...and DAMN IF YOU DON'T LOOK SEXY...OK OK only joking, before get branded with sexism LOL..Enjoy and glad your back

Edited by berndaroy

Nozzer: i suggest Breton female with archery and two handed favored weapons.....mix of destruction, restoration and conjuration(in place of followers) i.e Battlemage variation, wearing the ancient akavari/blades armor found in the new LOTD start ruins mod...and DAMN IF YOU DON'T LOOK SEXY...OK OK only joking, before get branded with sexism LOL..Enjoy and glad your back

A Female Human how boring lol. I've never played a humna in any elder scrolls game. what wrong with a nice argonian maybe a shadowscale build? use illusion and one handed.

I always preferred gophers Stiv character to his Richard one Stiv was better.

A Female Human how boring lol. I've never played a humna in any elder scrolls game. what wrong with a nice argonian maybe a shadowscale build? use illusion and one handed.

I always preferred gophers Stiv character to his Richard one Stiv was better.

To make a hawt babe darth, what kind of question is that.

Got some purple textures on the map and after a couple of hours realized that they were fort textures missing cause I merged the Spice of Life- forts.esp and forgot to put the scripts into the dyndolod folder.

Not sure that this is news or that the mod is still used here, but...

So..If you are merging Spice of Life - Forts.esp then you should first run textgen  also copy the two files from the Dyndolod folder to the Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\ folder (where is your Dyndolod standalone)..then merge..

Got some purple textures on the map and after a couple of hours realized that they were fort textures missing cause I merged the Spice of Life- forts.esp and forgot to put the scripts into the dyndolod folder.

Not sure that this is news or that the mod is still used here, but...

So..If you are merging Spice of Life - Forts.esp then you should first run textgen  also copy the two files from the Dyndolod folder to the Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\ folder (where is your Dyndolod standalone)..then merge..

we actually don't use Spice of life forts but useful info for those that do.