SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sure thing, thanks Lexy. I'm still in the midst of updating my months-old install...I haven't even gotten to AAE yet, lol. I'll take a look as soon as I get a chance, though.

One other thing I noticed was that there is no version number in the guide for Immersive Citizens. Pretty sure you updated everything for v0.4 (as it's in the changelog), but I didn't want to edit it myself just in case.

Sure thing, thanks Lexy. I'm still in the midst of updating my months-old install...I haven't even gotten to AAE yet, lol. I'll take a look as soon as I get a chance, though.

One other thing I noticed was that there is no version number in the guide for Immersive Citizens. Pretty sure you updated everything for v0.4 (as it's in the changelog), but I didn't want to edit it myself just in case.

yes I did update ICAIO so that's a typo I must of removed the version number by mistake when i updated it.

When I try to edit Faction Crossbows in WB, before installing the WAFR patch, the "Bash Tags" box in the lower right is empty.  After installing the patch as a merge, the box is still empty, but in the "Description" box there is now the line "{{BASH:Delev,Relev}}".  Will deleting this line of text satisfy "All Bash Tags for Faction Crossbows.esp need to be removed using Wrye Bash before merging this mod"?

I realise I will have to rebuild my Weapons and Armor merged patch after this.

When I try to edit Faction Crossbows in WB, before installing the WAFR patch, the "Bash Tags" box in the lower right is empty.  After installing the patch as a merge, the box is still empty, but in the "Description" box there is now the line "{{BASH:Delev,Relev}}".  Will deleting this line of text satisfy "All Bash Tags for Faction Crossbows.esp need to be removed using Wrye Bash before merging this mod"?

I realise I will have to rebuild my Weapons and Armor merged patch after this.

just removing them using Wrye Bash should be enough.

Also, referring to the  CWIELnFXPatch.esp needing to be made compatible with the latest version of ELFX, when it talks about "(xx refers to the same number as EnhancedLightsandFX.esp replace the xx part with these 2 number)"  - what two numbers?  What "same number as EnhancedLightsandFX.esp"?

If you look in xedit and find EnhancedLightsandFX.esp next to on the left there should be 2 numbers in brackets these are the 2 numbers you replace the xx with so for me it's

[18] EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

but for you if following the guide and doing like i say it should be [05] EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

just removing them using Wrye Bash should be enough.

Okay, sorry for being unclear.  My question is how do I remove bash tags if there are none in the Bash Tags box?  Have they already been removed?  Or does that line of text in the Description box need to be deleted?  Or what?

And thanks for the clarity on the XX number.

Edited by alphakay1488

Okay, sorry for being unclear.  My question is how do I remove bash tags if there are none in the Bash Tags box?  Have they already been removed?  Or does that line of text in the Description box need to be deleted?  Or what?

And thanks for the clarity on the XX number.

if there are no tag in Wyre bash then they have been removed

Is it true that we should make the Bashed Patch with the FNIS output info still in the Overwrite folder?  ("No further action is required")

When I made the Bashed Patch, following (I believe) the directions exactly, some of the mods from the list under Idiot Check that needed Bash Tag updates prior to making the Bashed Patch were not even in the list that WB used to make the patch.  Is that to be expected, or did I do something(s) wrong?

After running TexGen.exe, I selected [Exit] to close the window, but upon navigating to <Mod Organizer Path>/overwrite, there was no DynDOLOD-temp folder there.

Also, for the Bashed Patch, Faction Crossbows is one of the mods listed as a component (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn#Wrye_Bash) but we already merged it earlier to save the .esp slot?  Yet when I deactivate it in MO now the Bashed Patch, 0.esp says it is missing Faction Crossbows.esp.  

Edited by alphakay1488

After running TexGen.exe, I selected [Exit] to close the window, but upon navigating to <Mod Organizer Path>/overwrite, there was no DynDOLOD-temp folder there.

Also, for the Bashed Patch, Faction Crossbows is one of the mods listed as a component (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn#Wrye_Bash) but we already merged it earlier to save the .esp slot?  Yet when I deactivate it in MO now the Bashed Patch, 0.esp says it is missing Faction Crossbows.esp.  

DynDoLod no longer creates the temp folder in the overwrite so don't worry about it that old info needs to be removed I'll let the wife know.

Well if Fraction crossbows in included in the bash patch as a master you obviously you didn't remove the mod after creating the weapons and armours merge.

Thanks mate.

regarding FC, I had deactivated it in the left pane initially, but when I saw it on that list (https://wiki.step-pro...nborn#Wrye_Bash) I reactivated it for the patch since I assumed its presence there meant it was needed.  So, if I understand you, I should not have reactivated it for the Bashed Patch and need to rebuild without it.  Wouldn't the reminder about the bash tags in Faction Crossbows be better right before the section about the Merge Plugins standalone, if we're not going to use Faction Crossbows.esp on its own after that?