SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@ AyaJulia can i ask what did you Pick when you ran the DSR Skyrproc Patcher? I am take a loot at Immersive Jewellery.

Looks like some CRing will need to occur with USLEEP, Immersive weapons Unless there are patch out in teh wild. WARF, CRF and CCOR looks a bit off in xEdit but if i am understanding correctly that OK. I will need to tweak the NPC Retexture CR too.

so it not a quick Drop in and go. Also not sure I want the required Exchange currency mod.

Hey there. I selected the slots listed in the guide when installing DSR. I believe this will interfere with IJ's ability to equip both a choker-type neck and an amulet-type neck, but that's not a dealbreaker for me. (Though I understand for a generalized guide it does cause an issue)

The currency exchange mod is only meant to compensate for IJ's addition of septim weight, which the LotD Patch collection removes, so it's pretty irrelevant. :) Literally the only reason they recommend you add it is so you can change e.g. 5000 septim notes, since 5000 septims is 50 weight.

I'd also recommend CR'ing the names of the gems--Amethyst, Ruby, etc are renamed "Ten-carat" gems by IJ, and flawless ones "Thirty-carat." They should all be renamed back to that, *or* the new gems added by IJ (e.g. Thirty-carat Onyx) renamed back to Flawless like vanilla - consistency either way! That's just personal preference though I suppose. I've preserved the 10-carat and 30-carat names in my game.

Edited by AyaJulia

Also it looks like the "The Ordinary Women - USLEEP.esp" plugin required by the [sRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged] plugin isn't listed anywhere in the SRLE guide - maybe add https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79112/? somewhere in that section, and remind users to delete the esp after installing.

no it is already included in the Merge and thus a separate mod is not needed that is only there for those that for some reason don't want to use all the mods and thus need to create there own merge.

If I want the "Domestic" version of SkyTEST, since the .esms are named the same, can I just delete the .esm in the original file, and cut+paste the "Domestic" .esm into the original mod's folder?  Does the meta.ini from the domestic version matter?

again it doesn't matter if you install as it own mod or copy and paste into the orginal. if own mod it will overwrite the the original in the Left pane anyway that the beauty and power of MO. the Meta.ini file isn't needed that auto created by MO i just forgot to delete when i last updated that mod.

Also alphakey the Modwat.ch Profile isn't there to be religiously followed it there more as a reference to see what i did. Also the reason why some optional mod are merged and some aren't come back to the fact that our own setup was put together y both me and Darth (my Husband). He has the habit of merging optionals while I don't.

few more thing i noted the ++++mod name++++ are actually my way of creating header in Mod Organizer they basically just empty folders.

Also with regarding Majestic Mountains - Darkside LOD Pack I actually suggest you merge that with the original cos of what happens in the "Merge Plugins Standalone" Section later on.

I thought that was kind of obvious but I make a note of that.

As a general point:

If you want to merge ALL of the files for one mod into one folder on the left hand pane, feel free. Nothing specifically stopping you. If you don't want to and want every single file for a mod installed as a discrete folder on the left hand pane that's also fine.

Doing it the first way means a smaller list on the left pane, less clutter. Doing it the other way means you can individually control each fine, which may be more helpful in fault finding etc.

The suggestions made in the guide are just that, suggestions. It's what WE think is the best way of doing things. Note 'suggestion' it's not a hard rule that it be done that way.

If you're having issues understanding all this, might I suggest looking up Gopher's videos on Mod Organizer on You Tube.

If I'm reading correctly "The Ordinary Women - USLEEP.esp" is not required here, as Darth has already merged it into the SRLE Extened LOTD - NPC Retexture merge: As i understand from the guide under the former mod installation....

Mod notes: This mod merges together all the NPC Retexture mods used in this section.

Please note the merged patch contains the following espsNPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (USLEEP Version From Endgame overhaul)Men of Winter.espMen of Winter - Compatibility Patch.espFHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP.esp (SkySkins Version)The Ordinary Women.espThe Ordinary Women - USLEEP.espFollowerCynthia_asElisif.espBijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

Sorry my bad did not read the last page and already answered by sweet Lady Lexy

Edited by berndaroy

If I may make a suggestion for the guide.

In the prerequisite section, there's a bit about configuring your .ini file to disable autosave on wait/travel/rest. And there's a mod in the main guide to disable quicksave and force it to create a new manual save instead. I found myself thinking "well, that just looks like the guide author's personal preference; I don't want my saves to behave that way" and intentionally chose not to follow that advice.

Later, when I was researching why my quicksaves were taking up to 2-3 minutes to create, I found out this is why the guide had the recommendations it did. That it was an issue with overwriting save files when using a skeleton mod, and that disabling auto/quick saves was the commonly accepted workaround.

My suggestion is just to toss a quick sentence in the prerequisite section about why these changes are recommended. Something like "These changes will prevent a bug that causes saves to take an unusually long time to create."

Whether you take the suggestion or not, thanks for listening :)

Also Lexy, is there any reason we use the super old 2013 version of High Level Enemies?

The SIC-enhanced version I think is what Neo used, and was here but is now on the SIC Nexus page's optional files. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the SIC-released version covers things the HLE-released version doesn't.

yes i have explained that is cos AAE Patches requires the older version of HLE as a master SirJesto changed when it went MIA. I haven't been bothered to change it back I could but I am being lazy about cos i don't think a big deal.

Ah, sorry I must have missed that. I've been MIA myself, lol.

it ok if you want to confirm that the SIC version doesn't break AAE patches then we could change it back you'll have to change the master name in AAE patches to point to High Level Enemies - SIC.esp but that is easily done in xedit. I might have a look when i get some time on that