SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, I know I should know how to do this, but sometimes Tes5Edit makes my brain bleed. I keep getting a crash at a specific spot. (Near Mehrunes)The info gives me the form Id which is C599A, so i loaded tes5Edit and searched for that. (supposedly a corrupt mesh?)

I came up with an a max height data error  in stone hills area. The red line was for Cutting Room Floor. 

There were only 6 lines (Skyrim.esm, Hearthfires.esm, Unofficial legendary patch.esm, cuttingroomfloor.esp, elfx.esp, 3dnpc.esp)

First, I don't get why mine is wrong, but the guide is correct

Second I am afraid to change it without asking here first because I don't want to screw up my game

Third, what does max height have to do with meshes?

Thanks

Edited by Jabrute

@Jabrute my first instinct is you haven't renamed the Mehrunes statute mesh from statues Of Skyrim to maintain compatibility with no snow under the roof. properly:

Special Installation: After installation, copy and rename the following files as indicated:

meshes/clutter/Mehrunes/shrinemehrunes01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/mehrunesdagonsnow.nif

Note the double "s"

@Jabrute my first instinct is you haven't renamed the Mehrunes statute mesh from statues Of Skyrim to maintain compatibility with no snow under the roof. properly:

Special Installation: After installation, copy and rename the following files as indicated:

meshes/clutter/Mehrunes/shrinemehrunes01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/mehrunesdagonsnow.nif

Note the double "s"

You know, I read that 10 times, and I caught that double s thing a long time ago. What I did though was put an R in dagon. My mind read dRagon instead of dagon. Thanks much!  Such a small thing can bring it all crashing down. 

4.1 is just a small hotfix to fix an oversight in scripting, which would have caused the Mannimarco's Will increased summon limit to be permanent......

Its also a fix for the Undeath bug where freeing the priest of arkay doesnt complete the quest. 

Edited by ConnerRia