SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys, I've been away from these forums and Skyrim since July, so sorry for the possibly stupid question, but do you plan on working on a Special Edition guide down the road when SKSE64 is out of alpha and more mods start to come over?

Soon she said :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I've been away from these forums and Skyrim since July, so sorry for the possibly stupid question, but do you plan on working on a Special Edition guide down the road when SKSE64 is out of alpha and more mods start to come over?

Well Yes I do have plans to eventually switch to SSE but not until SKSE is out of Alpha, we have a better and more stable Mod Manager cos NMM is a hell no, MO2 is unstable (I have yet to get it to work) and Wrye Bash is for more advance users and all the nonsense from the release of the creation club settle down. I am also waiting to see what Vortex is like before I finally jump ship but it will eventually happen. I might make a google to start looking at what already out there.

Apparently ENB Just updated to 0.318 - just a heads up.

OK I'll take a look but we might nee to wait until Vividain is updated (depend on what actually changed).

Well Yes I do have plans to eventually switch to SSE but not until SKSE is out of Alpha, we have a better and more stable Mod Manager cos NMM is a hell no, MO2 is unstable (I have yet to get it to work) and Wrye Bash is for more advance users and all the nonsense from the release of the creation club settle down. I am also waiting to see what Vortex is like before I finally jump ship but it will eventually happen. I might make a google to start looking at what already out there.

OK I'll take a look but we might nee to wait until Vividain is updated (depend on what actually changed).

I'n also waiting for Vortex before I started modding SSE. But there is no news about it since the UX design recruitment until now. I just hope it will be my christmas present including SKSE.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

if you look I am not using Candles from Ruins Clutter Improved so if I am correct they should be coming from SMIM

Yes, if you read the SMIM changelog you'll see its using the candle meshes from RCI with some extra SMIM work done to them. You will need the RCI candle textures installed and RCI installed before SMIM.

I forget which of the other candle mods was overwriting the RCI candle textures but I was getting black squares on candles when not using the RCI textures with SMIM.

Recently decided to redo my installation of SRLE LOTD Extended, with so many mods updated, seemed like the best approach. I have reached the Merge Plugins section, and have come across a potential error. In the Landscapes Environment and Clutter merge, it seems to be missing the Blowing in the Wind - Weathered Road Sign Patch from the Mod Blowing in the Wind (obviously :D)

Just wanted to clarify whether this is intentional and I can move that patch to optional plugins, or if it is a simple error and was forgot to be listed in the merge?

Yes, if you read the SMIM changelog you'll see its using the candle meshes from RCI with some extra SMIM work done to them. You will need the RCI candle textures installed and RCI installed before SMIM.

I forget which of the other candle mods was overwriting the RCI candle textures but I was getting black squares on candles when not using the RCI textures with SMIM.

I am not seeing any issues with candles my end probably cos i am not using candles from Ruins clutter Improved. I have triple checked and I am wrong RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES does overwrite candles from SMIM but they look OK to me maybe that's your issue. the meshes should still be coming from SMIM

Recently decided to redo my installation of SRLE LOTD Extended, with so many mods updated, seemed like the best approach. I have reached the Merge Plugins section, and have come across a potential error. In the Landscapes Environment and Clutter merge, it seems to be missing the Blowing in the Wind - Weathered Road Sign Patch from the Mod Blowing in the Wind (obviously :D)

Just wanted to clarify whether this is intentional and I can move that patch to optional plugins, or if it is a simple error and was forgot to be listed in the merge?

there no patch called Blowing in the Wind - Weathered Road Sign Patch you sure this isn't a extra mod you have installed?

I am not seeing any issues with candles my end probably cos i am not using candles from Ruins clutter Improved. I have triple checked and I am wrong RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES does overwrite candles from SMIM but they look OK to me maybe that's your issue. the meshes should still be coming from SMIM

there no patch called Blowing in the Wind - Weathered Road Sign Patch you sure this isn't a extra mod you have installed?

its an esp in the Mod Blowing in the wind

we're not using the esp from the mod that requires that patch so you don't need it

Section 25 Clutter and Miscellaneous - 25.46 Weathered Road Signs

Unless the Mod List had been updated recently. Not that I'm criticizing or anything - Lord knows I couldn't do the work that You, Darth and Nozzer have come up with. If that mod is no longer being used, I will drop it from my load order, so no worries... once less plugin to deal with  :;):

Edited by fallenknighte

Section 25 Clutter and Miscellaneous - 25.46 Weathered Road Signs

Unless the Mod List had been updated recently. Not that I'm criticizing or anything - Lord knows I couldn't do the work that You, Darth and Nozzer have come up with. If that mod is no longer being used, I will drop it from my load order, so no worries... once less plugin to deal with  :;):

pay attention to this:

Special Installation:Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• textures/tos_* folders
  • Weathered Road Signs Readme.txt
  • Weathered Road Signs.esp (Prefer Point the Way) :;):

so the Weathered Road Sign.eps is NOT being used we are only using some textures from that mod.

First time posting.

Having a bit of a problem during the merge process. Hopefully you can help as I'm baffled

I'm at the 

Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul

step of the merge and one file in the merge is grayed out and is not selectable

CACO_konahrik_acc.esp

Just wondering what I could do to fix this.

Kev.

Edit: Forget a master file for it. For some reason I completely missed downloading Kohnarik Dragonpriest Armoury XD 

Edited by ShadowMonkey987