SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

interesting looks really useful (more so then Jaxons) when it comes to stuff that need to be move around and conflict resolved.

I haven't checked if I move objects in game using cobb positioner will the position record in xEdit changed? Maybe someone more experienced know?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok so I have taken another look at Thane Weapons Reborn and Zim's Immersive Artifacts.

Thane Weapons Reborn is still a no - yes the weapons do look better but i still don't like them there too shiny and they look so out of place with the rest of the game (Others may disagree with me on my reasoning).

Zim's Immersive Artifacts - is a hell no there are so many conflicts in xedit that I am not even going to contemplate looking at that that again. Yes I do believe there is a patch for LOTD that might resolve most of them but it would mean redo the merge sorting out conflicts then passing it to SirJesto plus redo my CR it just not worth the hassle at this point.

I haven't checked if I move objects in game using cobb positioner will the position record in xEdit changed? Maybe someone more experienced know?

well what i would do is move the object then get there XYZ position via the console command then forward these changes to the CR.

Ok so I have taken another look at Thane Weapons Reborn and Zim's Immersive Artifacts.

Thane Weapons Reborn is still a no - yes the weapons do look better but i still don't like them there too shiny and they look so out of place with the rest of the game (Others may disagree with me on my reasoning).

Zim's Immersive Artifacts - is a hell no there are so many conflicts in xedit that I am not even going to contemplate looking at that that again. Yes I do believe there is a patch for LOTD that might resolve most of them but it would mean redo the merge sorting out conflicts then passing it to SirJesto plus redo my CR it just not worth the hassle at this point.

well what i would do is move the object then get there XYZ position via the console command then forward these changes to the CR.

I'm using Zimm Immersives Artifacts and yes there's a lot of conflicts in them but mostly the weapon models and LoTD patch almost sort them out and left a couple conflicts. Although I'm also using Immersive Jewelry so there some extra conflicts with them.

Oh right that's another way, but still I'm curious if it will changed in xEdit or not.

I'm using Zimm Immersives Artifacts and yes there's a lot of conflicts in them but mostly the weapon models and LoTD patch almost sort them out and left a couple conflicts. Although I'm also using Immersive Jewelry so there some extra conflicts with them.

Oh right that's another way, but still I'm curious if it will changed in xEdit or not.

Maybe but I would still need to provide a updated LOTD Patches Merge and check the CR which at this stage is not worth it. Maybe I'll think about adding to an SSE build when the time for that.

Just had the most epic fight in Little Vivec and Aurora Village, thanks to Mihail's Monsters that spawn a nasty Land Dreugh nest right on the backyard of some poor Aurora citizen. Six brutal land dreughs and a Land Dreugh Matriarch (not the exact name, forgot what it was) coming from underwater and crawling all over the walkways. I had Annekke Crag Jumper with me (man, does she pack a nasty punch with that pickaxe of hers LOL) and some falkreath guards, some guy from Aurora and the badass hunter Dunmer from Little Vivec were all going at them. I figured that most of the citizens from Little Vivec are essential or protected (thankfully!) so I kept shooting my frostbite poisoned arrows from a distance... Great ordinator archery perks helped. Each beast took some 30 arrows to go down, and the other guys were fighting and shooting too. One of the twins from LV died, though, had to resurrect him with the console... Seems like his dialogue is intact, so far. Then I shot the old guy from Aurora by mistake and insta-kiled him (LOL), before all the dreughs were down... Had to resurrect him too and he came at me LOL I ran away and he turned on the dreughs, we all resumed the fight and at some point he came back at me but this time accepted my yield. Funny thing is, there were guards there and I got no bounty whatsoever. Seems like aurora people's faction is fair game LOL

I made a video of this, because I had tried it before and thought I had to uninstall Mihail's monsters for the amount of mess it made, but wanted to keep a record of the mess. I didn't think we'd actually succeed in killing all the dreughs, but we did. I'll call it "the defense of Little Vivec and Aurora Village" LOL What fun! Maybe you guys want to try it. I'm still afraid of NPC's getting killed and quests being broken but in the end, this is a game to have fun with dammit :D

Just had the most epic fight in Little Vivec and Aurora Village, thanks to Mihail's Monsters that spawn a nasty Land Dreugh nest right on the backyard of some poor Aurora citizen. Six brutal land dreughs and a Land Dreugh Matriarch (not the exact name, forgot what it was) coming from underwater and crawling all over the walkways. I had Annekke Crag Jumper with me (man, does she pack a nasty punch with that pickaxe of hers LOL) and some falkreath guards, some guy from Aurora and the badass hunter Dunmer from Little Vivec were all going at them. I figured that most of the citizens from Little Vivec are essential or protected (thankfully!) so I kept shooting my frostbite poisoned arrows from a distance... Great ordinator archery perks helped. Each beast took some 30 arrows to go down, and the other guys were fighting and shooting too. One of the twins from LV died, though, had to resurrect him with the console... Seems like his dialogue is intact, so far. Then I shot the old guy from Aurora by mistake and insta-kiled him (LOL), before all the dreughs were down... Had to resurrect him too and he came at me LOL I ran away and he turned on the dreughs, we all resumed the fight and at some point he came back at me but this time accepted my yield. Funny thing is, there were guards there and I got no bounty whatsoever. Seems like aurora people's faction is fair game LOL

I made a video of this, because I had tried it before and thought I had to uninstall Mihail's monsters for the amount of mess it made, but wanted to keep a record of the mess. I didn't think we'd actually succeed in killing all the dreughs, but we did. I'll call it "the defense of Little Vivec and Aurora Village" LOL What fun! Maybe you guys want to try it. I'm still afraid of NPC's getting killed and quests being broken but in the end, this is a game to have fun with dammit :D

Don't we use Essentials Are Protected mod? Or something like that which makes the npcs can only be killed by the players?

What an intense battle just by reading it I can imagined the whole scene lol.

Don't we use Essentials Are Protected mod? Or something like that which makes the npcs can only be killed by the players?

What an intense battle just by reading it I can imagined the whole scene lol.

actually no we don't i was going to look at Protect your People - PyP - Better NPC Protection https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84394/? pre my summer break so you have just reminded me to look into it.

Thanks Lexy yes i will contact Arthmoor and see what he says. I have Jaxonz positioner installed in my game and have for awhile..mainly because i use Palaces and Castles Enhanced by SetteLisette and there are minor conflicts with Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul, and whilst I'm not good with CK in resolving these conflicts (mainly things need re positioning), with Jaxonz its easy to do so. Prior to your fix Lexy in CR awhile back, people were querying the position of SUT chest on top of a fire burner on the top of the watch tower where you discover you are Dragonborn, with this tool i was able to fix it in game...so for me it's worth a slot, but that's me a strange duck hey ho

Edited by berndaroy

actually no we don't i was going to look at Protect your People - PyP - Better NPC Protection https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84394/? pre my summer break so you have just reminded me to look into it.

I use it with my previous load order (based on your guide from May) works perfectly, no conflict at all.

You can take a look at Immersive Children - child mortality and burial and animation fixes which works very well too and provides tool to generate a patch to solve conflicts.

@berndaroy : i'm a fan of Jaxonz' tools especially the one about archery and the positioner, furthermore they can be merged without problem ;)

Edited by memnochs

I use it with my previous load order (based on your guide from May) works perfectly, no conflict at all.

You can take a look at Immersive Children - child mortality and burial and animation fixes which works very well too and provides tool to generate a patch to solve conflicts.

@berndaroy : i'm a fan of Jaxonz' tools especially the one about archery and the positioner, furthermore they can be merged without problem ;)

ok thanks I'll look into it.

I have also used Jaxonz tools to move stuff around the SUT chest and the safe from interesting NPC and vigilant cos I loath the CK but i only install when i need it on my development build.

Lexy another possible slot saver is the removal of Lock Overhaul..why: I'm using Ordinator Perks for the first time, and if you train up (yes its one of the higher perks) there is a perk called seen it before(if i remember correctly)...it allows you to either pick a lock or bypass it and thus would make the aforementioned mod redundant...but again only when you have reached that level of lock picking. I suppose though if you play as a warrior or mage its mute as you won't train in that school. I'm not saying drop it, but should you need space a possibility.....odd duck that i am who's thinking is.. if I'm playing i love to train in ALL schools and worth remembering if need to build again

I just noticed Ruins Clutter Improved has been added to the guide. However, I suggest reading the changelog for SMIM and reworking accordingly. Candles are going to be broken with the guide as-is.

Candle textures from one of the other candle altering mods will need to be hidden/deleted too as a result.

Hey, I've started my game and everything is going awesome! I am a texture freak though and still have a few changes. I suggest  "Skyrim Mod Combiner" (which takes a ton of texture mods and blends them very well) Also, my favorite landscape modification is "Simply Bigger Trees". It just makes every tree around 50% bigger and really helps with immersion. Both of these mods take a good rig to run though with everything else. 

Lastly, I jumped the gun and got the windows 10 fall update with the 4k texture fix and my game went from a stuttering mess with all the texture mods to a solid 60 fps