SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok, I started game so far with live another life. That was for test purposes. How do I start with the cart ride classic start? If I disable Helgen reborn, It starts a snowball effect of dependencies??

No need to disable helgen reborn anymore, you can go straight vanilla start with helgen reborn arthmoor mentioned this. There's no specific things to start vanilla now, just remember to disable frostfall or you're gonna freeze to death before you arrived at helgen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just noticed Ruins Clutter Improved has been added to the guide. However, I suggest reading the changelog for SMIM and reworking accordingly. Candles are going to be broken with the guide as-is.

Candle textures from one of the other candle altering mods will need to be hidden/deleted too as a result.

if you look I am not using Candles from Ruins Clutter Improved so if I am correct they should be coming from SMIM

ok, I started game so far with live another life. That was for test purposes. How do I start with the cart ride classic start? If I disable Helgen reborn, It starts a snowball effect of dependencies??

No need to disable helgen reborn anymore, you can go straight vanilla start with helgen reborn arthmoor mentioned this. There's no specific things to start vanilla now, just remember to disable frostfall or you're gonna freeze to death before you arrived at helgen.

Yeah I really should remove that notice now and add one to Frostfall instead.

hey guys CR has been updated to Version 1.54 as usually all the updated Records are available as a separated file for those that what that.

There should be a changelog regarding what's changed in CR because I don't really copy paste the CR which I should have done, or I just start doing that now and stop adding more extra tasks to you lexy.

There should be a changelog regarding what's changed in CR because I don't really copy paste the CR which I should have done, or I just start doing that now and stop adding more extra tasks to you lexy.

Sorry but I don't want to do that cos maintaining a CR changelog will be as big as a pain in the ass as maintaining the CR subguide was it is a hell of lot of work (It actually drove Darth insane and he burnt out).

I provide a separate update file that contains only the updated records for those like yourself that want that.

Now I have no objections to anyone else that wishes to resurrect the old CR Subguide it could do with a major overhaul but I wont be doing it and I doubt Nozzer will either.

If anyone really want to undertake said mammoth mind numbing task contact me via PM.

Sorry but I don't want to do that cos maintaining a CR changelog will be as big as a pain in the ass as maintaining the CR subguide was it is a hell of lot of work (It actually drove Darth insane and he burnt out).

I provide a separate update file that contains only the updated records for those like yourself that want that.

Now I have no objections to anyone else that wishes to resurrect the old CR Subguide it could do with a major overhaul but I wont be doing it and I doubt Nozzer will either.

If anyone really want to undertake said mammoth mind numbing task contact me via PM.

Yeap no problen with me, I'll just start from my end for making it a lot more easier for the next one.

Some feed back Lexy:

Several visual effects and shaders which can be erroneously attached to the player should now be prevented from doing so. In addition, an object has been added in the Temple of Kynareth to enable the removal of any effects which manage to bypass our protections. (DLC1DeathHoundFX, DLC1SoulCairnAbFXKeeperHead, DLC1SoulCairnAbFXKeeperHeadWithHelmet, DLC1SoulCairnAbFXSkeletonNecro, DLC1SoulCairnAbFXSkeletonNecroSummon, DLC1AbFXMothpriestThrallEffect1, DLC1AbFXMothpriestThrallEffect2, AbNightmare, DLC1AbFXForgemasteCenturion, DLC1SoulCairnAbGhost, AbFXSprigganEarthMother)

AbFXAtronachFrost was missed in the fixes for effects that can get stuck on the player. This should now be prevented from attaching to the player like the others. It is also now removable at the shrine in the Temple of Kynareth. Blackpete and Madcat pointed this out to me from change log of USLEEP regarding the visual cleansing shrine