SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The 1.52 CR is from your beta CR in Dropbox right? Or is there anything more you've added with the new CR?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yes the TEST CR in the Dropbox is the same as the Update CR on on the Nexus only thing that is different is the esp name.

With the addition of Majestic Mountains, should we still be installing Moss Rocks-Legendary from The Ruffled Feather?  If so, should we still be deleting the MossRocks.esp?

well this is something i was unsure of as Majestic Mountains doesn't actually mention the The Ruffled feather at all. So i decided to keep things as they are sense there doesn't appear to be conflicts in the textures and meshes  between the two. I have not checked for conflicts in the esp thou maybe something to look into

With the addition of Majestic Mountains, should we still be installing Moss Rocks-Legendary from The Ruffled Feather? If so, should we still be deleting the MossRocks.esp?

I've checked each of the plugins, and the result is mossrocks.esp is still needed. Because Ruffled Feather Moss Rocks still covers a lot more that Majestic Mountains moss rock don't. At least that's what I've checked.

I've checked each of the plugins, and the result is mossrocks.esp is still needed. Because Ruffled Feather Moss Rocks still covers a lot more that Majestic Mountains moss rock don't. At least that's what I've checked.

There are conflicts between Moss Rocks.esp and MajesticMountains_Moss.esp. NO other conflicts with SRLE LO.  Looks like we could just add Loot Metadata:  Landscape and Environment Merge.esp - Load After Moss Rocks.esp.  Either that or add to CR...Loot way seems cleaner tho right?

Edited by Gutmaw

There are conflicts between Moss Rocks.esp and MajesticMountains_Moss.esp.  Looks like we'd be good if we just add Loot Metadata:  MajesticMountains_Moss.esp - Load After Moss Rocks.esp.  Either that or add to CR...Loot way seems cleaner tho right?

Use Majestic Mountains moss instead

Does anyone know if there has been a patch for Majestic Mountains and Better Dynamic Snow for Oldrim? There are compatibility issues between the two mods that were fixed with a patch on SSE.

The author recommends using BDS on Classic as he hasn't adjusted the snow shaders like he has on SSE.  That patch isn't needed here.

More is not necessarily better.. The moss plugin from majestic mountains is all that should be needed.

There are conflicts between Moss Rocks.esp and MajesticMountains_Moss.esp. NO other conflicts with SRLE LO. Looks like we could just add Loot Metadata: Landscape and Environment Merge.esp - Load After Moss Rocks.esp. Either that or add to CR...Loot way seems cleaner tho right?

Since I merged it together into Landscapes and Environment Merge I just rearrange it before merging instead of using Loot or CR. But according to JD Moss Rocks from Ruffled feather isn't needed anymore even though there is no conflicts in it.

Personal preferences I guess for anyone wants to keep it.

Use Majestic Mountains moss instead

The author recommends using BDS on Classic as he hasn't adjusted the snow shaders like he has on SSE. That patch isn't needed here.

More is not necessarily better.. The moss plugin from majestic mountains is all that should be needed.

Oh okay thank you for clarifying that JD, since I haven't seen the differences between keeping and removing so I just decided to keep it until further notice.

Edited by reddvilzz

Nope, just the moss work from Majestic Mountains.

Just want to double chk on this one.  There are over 30 records that Moss Rocks edits that aren't touched by Majestic Mountains, affecting meshes that are used a LOT in game (Rocks*, Rock Cliff*, RockPile*, etc).  So, we won't see any moss on a LOT of landscape...is that better to not see this moss with the Majestic Mountains setup??

Lexy/Nozzer hi! Just read on LOTD page and from Sirjesto "Also, off topic, but you can un-install the modern brawl bug fix mod. Enai included it in most of his other mods, so if you have Apocalypse, Ordinator etc. you already have it." Just some information to do with as you see fit, if you don't know already

Also a few notes on new mountains/roads...

• Roads look great
  • Mountains themselves look really nice as well.  However, the snow shader used on the mountains has a greenish tint, and clashes badly with BDS.  This is probably the shader fix that was done on SSE...bet we can just port this over if needed.
  • Majestic Mountains lays down a couple godawful flat gray landscape textures...specifically Dirt02 an Rocks01, which are used everywhere, for roads, etc.  Take a look for yourself, maybe it's me, but yuck compared to even the 1K NSM textures.   I'd suggest hiding these 2 textures, and maybe even the whole landscape folder