SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The actual conflict resolution works fine with v19 ?

for the most part yes. There is the odd bug with dragon priest mask and mannequin not displaying that i believe i have fixed in the test CR in my dropbox. There are a few more mods i am planning to add then i will get on and post the updated CR I am planning to get it done over the weekend.

well technically it is a TEST CR for those to try it out a report back it only contains the updated records whcih will ported into the main one when i am happy. Yes the one in the dropbox is the update to V1.52

well i didn't know that i will try out a vanilla start just to see. yes with Windows 10 you are currently limited to 4GB of VRAM that is well documented.

I just started a new game with guide's setup and I must say, it looks great :)

I found out that with LAL, it is possible to play the Vanilla Helgen start with Helgen Reborn activated. Among several sources, Arthmoor himself states this here. It worked for me on the second attempt, which is rather good for the carriage ride on a modded game IMO. And way less work than disabling everything pertaining Helgen Reborn, redoing the patches that have it as master, and reversing everything a few minutes later.

I have one issue though: I seem to be running out of the 4GB VRAM limit for Win10. Might this be because I have a 3440x1440 ultra-widescreen monitor? GPU and CPU usage average out around 40-50%, game and mods are installed on a SSD. But I only get 30-35 FPS on average and frequent stutters. Any ideas?

Well if you want to use the Vanilla Start so far that I know enabling Immersive armors could cause the cart to flip like crazy and enabling frostfall will cause you to freeze to death before arriving. Might want to take a look at that first before starting it.

So far that's what I found on Vanilla Start.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well if you want to use the Vanilla Start so far that I know enabling Immersive armors could cause the cart to flip like crazy and enabling frostfall will cause you to freeze to death before arriving. Might want to take a look at that first before starting it.

So far that's what I found on Vanilla Start.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the cart may flip. But simply trying the sequence again often solves that. And Frostfall's MCM allows to set the rate at which you gain exposure to 0, effectively disabling the mod till you are your own master.

I am more concerned with the stutters and lag on loading new cells... My setup is as beefy as they come. I guess it's the high resolution, because most people seem to be fine running this setup. If I want to switch from 3440x1440 to 2560x1080, I just have to change the values in the skyrimprefs.ini? No further changes needed for the borderless window mode from Onetweak, the nvidia settings and the enb?

Hey just a headsup since I'm following the guide by scratch at the moment  ::):

Your Own Thoughts by Tooplex is updated tp 3.4 since yesterday and supports  Campfire 1.11, Frostfall 3.4.1 and Wearable Lanterns 4.0.2 

Ok Thanks I'll sort that out when i next update

Okay, so the option 1 NPCs aren't available? Just the version that uses UNP?

Saw earlier message. Damn. How should someone who doesn't use UNP handle this?

well you'll just have to do your own conflict resolution the old one for Option 1 will remain on the nexus page for those that want it

Guide section 25.14 [florajazbay Natural colors ( 3D )]

Says to download florajazbay Natural colors ( 3D ) but the Nexus link says The file you requested was not found in our database.

Is there another download link or a replacement mod?

OK just skip over it for now I'll look into it when I can.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Guide section 25.14 [florajazbay Natural colors ( 3D )]

Says to download florajazbay Natural colors ( 3D ) but the Nexus link says The file you requested was not found in our database.

Is there another download link or a replacement mod?

That mod creator has a bit of a habit of doing this and then releasing all in one compilations. He may be doing that again. As per Lexy, ignore it for now.