SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Lexy/Nozzer Hi! So in regards to Realistic Room Rental Enhanced...was dropped as it conflicted with LOTD, and basic used in its place, together with showers in inns. Sirjesto did refer to this mod..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376/? to overcome the conflict with LOTD, if using the enhanced version, which would do away with showers in inns as enhanced version has bathing facilities. He did STATE that he had not personally used the mod, so do you have any thoughts?. Also I'm at the stage of merging and wondered if you have all ready included the ICH/ Dragon mask problem records to the new CR or can the records you have fixed be amended in the ICH Merge? Great game Nozzer, though both sides I'm sure would be a bit disappointed with a draw...still you never know..the all blacks are due or overdue a failure!!!!!

Lexy/Nozzer Hi! So in regards to Realistic Room Rental Enhanced...was dropped as it conflicted with LOTD, and basic used in its place, together with showers in inns. Sirjesto did refer to this mod..https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376/? to overcome the conflict with LOTD, if using the enhanced version, which would do away with showers in inns as enhanced version has bathing facilities. He did STATE that he had not personally used the mod, so do you have any thoughts?. Also I'm at the stage of merging and wondered if you have all ready included the ICH/ Dragon mask problem records to the new CR or can the records you have fixed be amended in the ICH Merge? Great game Nozzer, though both sides I'm sure would be a bit disappointed with a draw...still you never know..the all blacks are due or overdue a failure!!!!!

the issue with masks should hopefully be fix via the latest CR although no one else actually confirmed it was working, at least it was for me.

I know about the sandbox mod but i have not had a chance to look at it I can't test everything ^_^

Lexy sweetness thank you..No I'm not trying to create pressure..i know you are a busy gal. I write the way i think in my head, but that doesn't always translate on paper as it were, ..in my head I'm merely wondering if.. and if it translates as pushing/pressure, please forgive me, its not my intent. Really love Darth, yourself and our pop-in now and again master, for ALL you have done for us. Thank you most humbly :wub:

Berndaroy

The sandbox mod isn't necessary afaik because Wye bash has that exact option available to tick off when making a patch. Just set fSandboxCylinderTop to 576, and fSandboxCylinderBottom to -576.

Question, I want to update the landscape merge with majestic mountains, which means redoing the DynDOLOD process. I know about saving inside an interior with ddl disabled, but do we still have to wait 10 in game days? Or can I just disable it, go into an interior, and then update the texgen and worlds?

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

Alright, i'll be waiting, i'll try to incldue regs to my load order  and re run the dynamic patches.

Have you had REGS and SR: LOTD guides installed together for a full playthrough? Did it just require a few CR patches, like the REGS guide indicates? And did it remain stable throughout the playthrough?

I wouldn't mind trying my hand and at least adding pieces of REGS to my SR: LOTD install, but curious to hear about other's experiences with both.

Idk i still have to do it, I just started.

I won't install full I think just the cities and etac.

don't want it to become a huge huge mess.

@Berndaroy, I tried to use RRR enhanced however i just had many issues that bored me like the ghost quest not starting because of an issue with tiber septim's bed and all the compatibility patches and stuff, dropped it and installed "where is the cook". to have cooking pots.

also you have to drop showers in inns iirc.

Monobloc hi! that's good to know. Ya I'll stick with the basic version..it was merely curiosity on my part as the original SRLE used it but was dropped due to compatibility with LOTD. I'm trying the cities and Etac from regs, i had a number of the cities mentioned with others(better docks etc ..as helped by PaulRoot last year)  with minor problems in my last play through, but trying Etac (parts of..minus Arthmoors villages ) with this new build. Will see if there is issues when finished building

Bmccarti hi! Unless the author states NOT TO unpack the bsa ( as with Arthmoors mods/ villages etc) you can have MO unpack the bsa. Also there are some mods that don't have voice dialog hence the use of Fuz Ro D-oh - silent voice at the top of the build...but not sure of the mod you are using. This is my understanding though others here may have better understanding...Hence why its a great community that i love, respect and enjoy

Edited by berndaroy

Nozzer/Lexy hi! A small instruction i read on REGs page in regards to merging with Merged tool, that I'm not sure of and wondered if you know better. When you have made your merged mod, if the merged tool has created a new merged seq file, it states to "remove any individual seq files" of merged mods from the merged mod folder: for example the Relationship Dialogue Overhaul mod when merged, you have in the new merged folder..seq folder 1. RDO Merged.seq & 2. Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.seq. So is the second .seq no longer relevant now that a new merged version is made....or does it not really matter and should it be removed. It's not an issue as the guide(SRLE Ext) has been out for awhile and people have been playing with no issue in regards to this....I'm merely curious and trying to learn more ::):

Hey I was wondering if there would be any issues if I'd add Wyrmstooth to the finished modlist? 

poof yeah stupid question, I will check it myself  ::D:

Although I'm wondering why mods like Mad Masker, Dev Aveza and aforementioned Wyrmstooth aren't listed in the guide but are being supported by Lotd

Edited by DocDoBig

Ok Guys Version 1.52 of the CR has been released with that I am done with my tweaking for awhile going to let things settle down for a bit a possible maybe actually play the game (blasphemy I hear you cry)

The 1.52 CR is from your beta CR in Dropbox right? Or is there anything more you've added with the new CR?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by reddvilzz

Hey I was wondering if there would be any issues if I'd add Wyrmstooth to the finished modlist? 

poof yeah stupid question, I will check it myself  ::D:

Although I'm wondering why mods like Mad Masker, Dev Aveza and aforementioned Wyrmstooth aren't listed in the guide but are being supported by Lotd

The very simple reason is that Wyrmstooth is not easily available any more. End of story.

If I add another player home, should I leave it packed as a BSA like Caranthir was? The mod adds a few new npcs with dialogue. When left as a bsa, I have found that some of the dialogue of these npcs has no sound even though their lips are moving.

Your call. Try unpacking it and see if it fixes the issue.